It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times 1996: “Our First Lady… is a Congenital Liar”

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here's an old reminder story from the NYTimes about Hillary Clinton when she was 1st Lady in 1996.

Apparently they knew she was prone to lying way back then.

Lots of strange things brought to light in this old story.

Sounds a lot like today's Hillary doesn't it.

Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady — a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation — is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Was this around the time when Trump was defending Bill and Hillary and calling all of Bill Clintons accusers an unattractive bunch looking for for a paycheck?

Will you post that article too since we're going back 20 years?
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

After Clinton is sworn in you will look back and wonder....Why did I waste all this time

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hillary's political triangulation, a trick she learned from her husband and right-hand man Dick Morris, is on full display with her "public position", "private position" remark. Tell the people what they want to hear in order to solidify votes, but never deliver after getting into power, which is the big lie.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

After Clinton is sworn in you will look back and wonder....Why did I waste all this time

You'll know a Trump landslide is coming in two months after the October surprises are all done.

Trump has no more dirt out there...and what they found is a small pittance...right?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

i reckon he will continually post election fraud gubbins.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Could you imagine the Hitch Slaps that would have been giving out this election if Chistopher was still alive?

I seriously miss that guy, such refreshing insight.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

You'll know a Trump landslide is coming in two months after the October surprises are all done.

Trump has no more dirt out there...and what they found is a small pittance...right?

Trump may play the nuclear option if he's down 14 points on November 1st.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I imagine everyone will be too busy discussing all the ways she is screwing over the American people while enriching and rewarding herself and her friends.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Could you imagine the Hitch Slaps that would have been giving out this election if Chistopher was still alive?

I seriously miss that guy, such refreshing insight.

He would be banned from Washington by now, or at least ostracized by the political press machine, and proud of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I was always fascinated by Christopher Hitchens-so super bright. First exposed to him in "Vanity Fair" magazine. Didn't always agree with him-but it was hard to see where he was wrong.

He sure nailed Clinton, etc on the head. That was a real "wow" discussion. Thank you so much for sharing it.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's an old reminder story from the NYTimes about Hillary Clinton when she was 1st Lady in 1996.

Apparently they knew she was prone to lying way back then.

Lots of strange things brought to light in this old story.

Sounds a lot like today's Hillary doesn't it.

Some things never change!...

She even confounds the saying to *lie well it is necessary to have an excellent memory*

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

The parallels between Bill's presidency and Hilary's state department and her candidacy are becoming more and more apparent. Hitchen's book, "No one left to Lie to", which I just read again, is profoundly prophetic to Hillary's candidacy, not only of Bills.

Anyways, To stay on topic, the lies are necessary in order to maintain power.

top topics

join