It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun with Voice to Text

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Some here may remember a past thread i made where we would use nothing but predictive text words to create sentences, some of which yielded some bizarre results.

Just for fun, I am now going to do the same with voice to text. For clarification, i am only going to be mumbling gibberish into the microphone, and this is just a fun little experiment. Lets see what we can come up with:

Attempt #1)

Is Sunday a. I am at the church at 3:30 so you should try it sometime but the thing that I said if you didn't get the picture send when I tell you I have to see it.

Attempt #2)

Hey this is Brenda supposed to be the first case for sale.

Attempt #3)

This is supposed to help a student with the first African to setup a server.

Attempt #4)

Ever feel terrific, it's just about thinking

Mostly random as expected, but it is fascinating to see how the neural synthesis of our phones operate (voice to text software).

If you'd like to try and post your results as a part of this little mini experiment, please feel free.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal
We have laughed so hard at some of the speech to text phone app that we lost our breath and had sore stomachs from it.

It definitely isn't dragon speaking I have had good success with it writing for me. But the phone apps suck at it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Oh I know. Some of the results are hysterical!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

I wanted to post the one my wife sent me but I erased it already. It read, "Hominy it is ok for you to have an affair with a pineapple hiccup as I will enjoy my car in the sight".

Now she does have a slight accent but what she was saying was, "Honey can you pick up a pineapple on your way home if you have enough gas in the car to stop by the store.

Totally off from the original message but what a laugh when I read it to her. Not to mention a pineapple affair might hurt a little if not a lot.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

That's priceless

top topics

join