It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very bizzare picture of a robot snapped by a trailcam and sent to mufom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The sky is the same, the other picture is cropped and scaled down, compare them, you´ll see. It´s not because there is a dark object, it´s because in the smaller picture, the blueish sky is not visible.

(post by turbo8 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
GUYS.....

it is the cord of the camera that went into shot shortly...
it happens to have a plastic end connection...

all this fuss for this ?

I take genius job offers

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GEORGETHEGREEK
"Guys"
Huh? Show me one post in this thread that does not say "object in front of camera", except for mine where I nitpick on the color of the sky being the same in both shots.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Oh, FFS. It's an upside down wheelbarrow.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: humanoidlord

Look like the butt end of an assault rifle.
This is in the foreground.
Right up next to the camera.
That is all.

DANG!!! Took the words right of my mouth . . Er. . . Fingers/mind? LoL Skeletonized Semi Auto Rifle Stock. Probably some kind of AK-47 or AK-74 varient

P.s An Assault rifle is a fully automatic rifle that can also be equipped with a bayonet and/or grenade Launcher. A semi automatic version of an assault rifle (ie an AR-15 or AK-47) Is a SEMI AUTOMATIC RIFLE not an assault rifle. MSM is a bee-atch ain't it?
edit on 8-10-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Wanted to add more

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
wow!!!

mufom just anounced that they are investigating a weird photo of a robot snapped by a trailcam:

The photographs seem to show an anomalous object appearing and disappearing within a matter of seconds.

You should not have used the word "robot" because it's just an unidentified form. We don't know how soon the camera fires, seconds, minutes, hours. The sky looks a bit different in the "after" photo. I have a suspicion that it was an object dangled in front of the camera and could have been some kind of air-filled contraption to hold closer to the pump-like object so that it could register with the same resolution.

Don't buy it and the unwarranted hoopla.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
at thid point in 2016, laughing at tin foil hat people is not entertaining anymore; just sad.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Butt and skeletal stock of a XBow. Now lets track down the exact make of Xbow and mystery robot no more.

EDIT. I'll go with a Barnett Raptor. The Butt in the pic is upside down.

Looks about right to me.
I didn't see a robot in that picture.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here's the butt of soloprotocol's crossbow image, (Good Spot!) turned upside down and superimposed next to the object in question:

The angle and lighting are slightly different, but I think it's a close enough match to say case closed?

kindest regards,
G

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
How does anyone get "robot" out of that picture?

What a load of BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join