It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excerpts of Hillary Clinton’s Paid Speeches to Goldman Sachs Finally Leaked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
"Excerpts of Hillary Clinton’s remarks during paid speeches to Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, and other groups were leaked online on Friday afternoon by WikiLeaks. Clinton, who was paid upwards of $225,000 per speech, earned more than $22 million on the paid speaking circuit after resigning as secretary of state."

“CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH,” “CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY,” and “CLINTON REMARKS ARE PRO KEYSTONE AND PRO TRADE.”

theintercept.com...

Bernie Sanders supporters are not going to like this.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Scum. Both of them. America loses when they win.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

At the Goldman Sachs Builders and Innovators Summit, Clinton responded to a question from chief executive Lloyd Blankfein, who quipped that you “go to Washington” to “make a small fortune.” Clinton agreed with the comment and complained about ethics rules that require officials to divest from certain assets before entering government. “There is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives,” Clinton said.

There you go! The witch admitted that "you go to Washington to make a small fortune."!

In other words, "DEATH TO THE REPUBLIC"!

On the plus side, she at least carries a bottle of hot sauce in her purse, to ward of the super predators? lol

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Are You sure just Bernie Sanders supporters won't like it? I don't like ANY of it and I wouldn't vote for either The Clinton Cabal or Mr. Drumpf EVER. Heck, I wouldn't vote for them even if I got paid let alone defend either on a chat-forum...

The whole ball of wax is sickening.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The problem is that there is now way to know which Clinton is the real one. To whom is she pandering and which position is public and which is private? Technically, it could be argued that she is still in public with this group.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Apparently your bombshell announcement blog forgot to read the actual email that they linked in their ...bombshell.

We had accessible health care. We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn't believe in mortgages. So I lived that. And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it.”

Straight from their source

The others are lengthy and I'd quote them but that much quoting will violate ATS policy. So I'll just link and encourage others to Read The Whole Thing rather than reading the headlines.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Apparently your bombshell announcement blog forgot to read the actual email that they linked in their ...bombshell.

We had accessible health care. We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn't believe in mortgages. So I lived that. And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it.”

Straight from their source

The others are lengthy and I'd quote them but that much quoting will violate ATS policy. So I'll just link and encourage others to Read The Whole Thing rather than reading the headlines.

How can you claim you served your country as Politicians do, while as Hillary stated, You go to Washington to make a small fortune."! Partisan politics aside? I don't care what party a person represents! If your reason to represent the people is to make a small fortune, how in the hell does that represent the people when it allows lobbyists for corporations to buy you?

You are deflecting!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Kinda proves she lies about most things she talks about to voters.

How do ya like it now.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Actually I was hoping to see the actual transcript, and not simply someone's interpretation of what she said. How many 'brain' filters has this been through? Kind of useless at this point. They should publish the transcripts.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
rich people telling rich people how to get richer.
stop the presses!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Actually I was hoping to see the actual transcript, and not simply someone's interpretation of what she said. How many 'brain' filters has this been through? Kind of useless at this point. They should publish the transcripts.

Doesn't matter to you when the same is posted about Trump?

Your bias is showing!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

If your progressive vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson.
Help a third party get above 5% to challenge the two party cartel.

Compare Jill or Gary to this.
edit on 7-10-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added words

edit on 7-10-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added words

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
That's what I'm looking at, from the attachment to the email Byrd referenced:

I happen to think we are missing a great opportunity by not dealing with climate change, not just because it's a rolling crisis that we're dealing with, but also I think there's a lot of money to be made from pioneering and manufacturing and exporting and creating a global market for how we deal with climate change.

She's talking about monetizing climate change.

“Greater connections in our own hemisphere hold such promise. The United States and Canada are working together with a group of open market democracies along the Pacific Rim, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, to expand responsible trade and economic cooperation.” [Canada 2020 Speech, 10/6/14]

Praising TPP.

“I'm also delighted to learn that scrap products are a key export for the United States. By helping meet the demands for raw materials from emerging economies in Asia and elsewhere, you're improving our trade balance and fueling our economic recovery. We're talking about 20 to 30 billion in exports every year. And I looked at the program for this conference and was fascinated by all of the different issues that that leads you to study and learn about.” [Hillary Clinton Remarks at the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries Convention, 4/10/14]

Think about this for a sec, why is China so interested in our scrap metal?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Nothing any Clinton says is worth listening to, nor reading

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Weld is stumping for Hillary!

Look into it! Weld isn't supporting Johnson, but bashing Trump! Who the hell do you think Weld is working for? If people wanting Johnson realize it is a futile and wasted vote, how many will vote for Hillary because of Weld bashing Trump instead of pushing for the Libertarian candidate?

Sorry man, but I was all for the Libertarian party, but as far as I see it? They sold out. Controlled opposition!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
She also wants open borders.

She said as much in a speech to a Brazilian bank.

I don’t think there is much here for the Trump campaign to work with, with one possible exception. It comes from a speech to a Brazilian bank:

My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.

So basically, she wants the same Amero type zone that the Bushes were pushing.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: angeldoll

Doesn't matter to you when the same is posted about Trump?

Your bias is showing!

Sweetie, I've never ever tried to conceal my bias!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Ever since they nominated Johnson and half the Republican establishment jumped on board, I knew it was a controlled candidacy and not serious opposition.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: seeker1963

Ever since they nominated Johnson and half the Republican establishment jumped on board, I knew it was a controlled candidacy and not serious opposition.

Yea, when I saw Johnson throw the whole Allepo thing and the open borders, it was a done deal! Not to mention, just look into Welds past and he DAMN SURE is not a Libertarian!

Wonder if Johnson succumbed to not wanting to be Breitbarted?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Help a third party get above 5% to challenge the two party cartel.

Sure I'd let Mr. Johnson come along on My "BoastMan's Holiday-2017" but be in charge of a bunch of different things?
"No dice..." (in the best Jeff Spicoli I can muster...)

I was going to show that I'm a feminist by voting for "Ms. YouBOTHSUCK" but I'll PROVE My feminist leanings by voting for Jill Stein.

There is no way in Hades, I could EVER vote for the 2 CROOKS. I was raised as a Catholic™ and still have a 'guilty conscience'...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join