It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Trump Brags About Groping Married Women on Hot Mic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

a reply to: BubbaJoe

I don't think he is a racist.

He has been sued by the DOJ for refusing to rent to black folks. How much proof do you want. By the way that suit was settled.

It's ok Bubba I'm not going to argue about it, you win, I'm stuck in the matrix.

I am stuck this cycle as well, I cannot defend either one of them. Will focus on things closer to home, we have a hotly debated senate race in my state, the incumbent is an ass, and the challenger is extremely liberal, will see how this turns out.

I hear ya.

The republicans are screwed this cycle if they stick with Trump, come November, the Dems will have the house, senate and the presidency, if not in 16, 18 will do them in.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
This is just some guy to guy talk..
everyone does this, lighten up

Guys do not say 'it's so great I can go around and grab women by the p***y.'

He already said he could shoot someone in the street though, so what difference does it make?
edit on 7-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
either the camera man or the assistant (Bush) is a Clinton supporter.. and most probably the bimbo is too!

almost looks like a prepared hit piece attempt

11 years ago?

That's not real likely.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
My best friend in the world, may he RIP, always said this was my song. I am beginning to see his meaning.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

He has been sued by the DOJ for refusing to rent to black folks. How much proof do you want. By the way that suit was settled.

It's ok Bubba I'm not going to argue about it, you win, I'm stuck in the matrix.

I am stuck this cycle as well, I cannot defend either one of them. Will focus on things closer to home, we have a hotly debated senate race in my state, the incumbent is an ass, and the challenger is extremely liberal, will see how this turns out.

I hear ya.

The republicans are screwed this cycle if they stick with Trump, come November, the Dems will have the house, senate and the presidency, if not in 16, 18 will do them in.

I don't think it matter anymore do you?

America has been divided up and sold to the highest bidders, I live in the inner city, we have no jobs, no livable wages, it is pathetic really.

What a sin what TPTB have done to us, I never saw it coming,

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

For this day..

The podesta emails look important..

They held this for a rainy day.. to shield their own indiscretion leak - when or if it occurred.

It feels to be back firing though, although he says a stupid comment, what he says is locker room garbage boys say.. men are seeing this as an Alpha trait. Some women are probably scoffing because they'd heard much worse from their own husbands...

Democratic officials are mostly sexual fiends them selves in different ways.. they probably all agree with him too!

edit on 7/10/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The reason why this may in fact be game over is because it's making national headlines two days before the Town Hall Debate. Someone is going to ask him about this, and once again the debate becomes about Donald's bad behavior.

Combined with all the ex-apprentice staff/contestants who are saying he's guilty of similar behavior toward women, people have to be asking themselves if this is really what they want.

Where is Kenneth Star?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

11 years?.. I'm guessing then not Clinton stooges, but Clinton stooges purchased and released this.

When that happened Is anyones guess!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I hear ya.

I don't think it matter anymore do you?

America has been divided up and sold to the highest bidders, I live in the inner city, we have no jobs, no livable wages, it is pathetic really.

What a sin what TPTB have done to us, I never saw it coming,

I live in the burbs, work in midtown, drive through the hood twice a day. I think there are answers, but the folks in DC have no idea what the questions are.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

For this day..

They held this for a rainy day.. to shield their own indiscretion leak - when or if it occurred.

It feels to be back firing though, although he says a stupid comment, what he says is locker room garbage boys say.. men are seeing this as an Alpha trait. Some women are probably scoffing because they'd heard much worse from their own husbands...

Democratic officials are mostly sexual fiends them selves in different ways.. they probably all agree with him too!

Locker room garbage comes from high school, I have been around adult males for a long time, and I have never heard anyone speak like this, try again Beta

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

For this day..

If this in any way makes you feel like an Alpha, you have failed at life.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I hear ya.

To late now

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised by this? This is Trump we're talking about. He didn't become a multi-billionaire by being a nice guy and following the rules.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Twice...Cuz the first time didn't dent his policy of not renting to African Americans.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

My best friend in the world, may he RIP, always said this was my song. I am beginning to see his meaning.

www.youtube.com...

Whether it be recent or long past, sorry for your loss.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Truth is -- the old white guy who claims that he is all about power, confidence, and intelligence just revealed himself to be "Commander Cuck."

He was 60-years old, acting like a pathetic, insecure frat-boy to "rockstar-impress" a guy half his age.

A guy who played along like a cuck, by the way, and regrets doing so now. Especially after that whole "strongarm Olympics" debacle.

Boys will be boys, apparently forever.

The best part? He apparently "came to Jesus" while touring the country in a bus just like the one he and (Billy) Bush used to plan a hypothetical sexual assault.

And you just know there is a good 25-35% of the country who has never said "no" to trumped-up "patriotism" or a good redemption story about a "bad man" who "makes good." *
edit on 7-10-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Honestly my first instant reaction "that's disgusting... can I really still support this guy?"

My second thought "I can't possibly vote for Clinton... shame, but Trump is the only choice I have"

Third thought? Who's going to lower my taxes be better for the economy, better for immigration and better for our foreign policy? Answer is trump, regardless of what idiotic insensitive statements come out of his mouth.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Call me crazy, but i really don't think he's gonna lose many of his supporters for this.

Christians that once were ok with cutting Donald a little slack are bailing in droves. He just revealed his true character.

Just so we're clear what he actually said....

www.youtube.com...

Glad I saw this, this actually makes him look a lot better, he was just doing guy talk but nothing but a class act when he was actually with her. That billy bush guy however seemed like a little pervert who didn't understand the difference between guy talk and reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: Indigo5

How funny is this?

I think this could be considered one more step against hypocrisy.

How many men talk like this? 80%
How many woman talk like this about men? 80%
Even fagats talk like this about other men! How many? 80% of course.

What´s the big deal? Woman like this kind of language as much as men or as fagats.

I'm guessin' your trying ur hands to get deep derp 4chan. Derp. Ya know, making your make, doing what's asked. Fat lady sang bro. LULZ are over............

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Trump was enabled by the goof ball giggling like a little girl. Obviously curry favoring whom to Trump’s “manhood”

What I do when some fellow gets vulgar around me regarding woman is ignore the person. That usually stops the vulgarity.

Of course I will always acknowledge a beautiful woman but vulgar P___y and F___ jokes I don’t do….Just not my style.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join