It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape victim to Hillary: You lied about me.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And now you and yours have brought this child's pain into the political arena.

You must be sooo proud.

Crocodile tears, Hillary didn't care one bit for that child's pain.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
There's countless examples

Anyone can have a job doing whatever, ranging from doing nothing to quite literally anything. So, Just doing a job doesn't justify anything that's gotta be the dumbest arguement ever put into form and trembly uttered

And Ive read and seen intelligence in many of your post and know you to have at the least solid rebuttals

This not one of them, So obviously there's an overwhelming factor playing in that of which you are not allowing yourself to admit.
edit on 7-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You and yours care nothing for this little girl or the millions like her.

For your information, I have 3 daughters and was repeatedly raped as a baby. So you've got a lot of nerve telling me what it is I care about.

In fact, the corrupt bag of bones you folks support in the GOP is on the record, multiple times as being AGAINST justice for rape victims ...

Well I'm a Communist and far from being a Trump "supporter", but just for sh!ts and giggles could you provide just one example of him saying he's against justice for rape victims?

and then you have the audacity to come in here and chime in on the blatant pandering use of a young girl's tragedy

Is it not relevant to her facade as a champion of women's rights?

edit on 7-10-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

You must be sooo proud.

That is not a lawyers job.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

For your information, I have 3 daughters and was repeatedly raped as a baby. So you've got a lot of nerve telling me what it is I care about.

You are not the only person on ATS who's experienced rape.

I have 2 daughters.

Hillary was the lawyer. She did her job. That's it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You must be sooo proud.

When the job was over, she could have expressed one ounce of sympathy for her as the self proclaimed champion of women's rights and breaker of glass ceilings for women everywhere but no, still crickets after 40 years.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Well, like I said to the last respondent that brought in their personal information after the fact (which for some reason I was supposed to telepathically know I guess) ... I would think that a rape victim would not stoop to using another victim's tragedy for political points ... as you and others are doing here.

The "bag of bones" is the GOP. I have said nothing about Trump. He is soon to be the target of a civil case for rape himself, now that you bring it up ... of a 13 year old.

She has been a champion for women's and children's rights for her ENTIRE career.

I linked her statements that she was appalled by the case and that she begged to be let off it.

Of course, those of you folks hustling this girl's memory for political gain don't care about that fact.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hillary panders to America women just like she panders to black people.

What the American women need to realize, is that Hillary has condoned and covered up rape in her past for her husband. She has silenced many of these Bill Clinton rape victims.

Hillary speaks with a forked tongue and once more people realize this, the better.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You must be sooo proud.

When the job was over, she could have expressed one ounce of sympathy for her as the self proclaimed champion of women's rights and breaker of glass ceilings for women everywhere but no, still crickets after 40 years.

Why? Because you think she should?

She paved the way for more women lawyers.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I have 2 daughters.

How does your marginalization of my experience relate to my response to Gryphon's accusation?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I have 2 daughters.

How does your marginalization of my experience relate to my response to Gryphon's accusation?

I agree with Gryphon.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Not to take anything from the little girl but maybe she should have had a better lawyer.
Hillary had a job to do and did what was legally permissible.

I'm no hillary lover but a job is a job.

Your response is disgusting. "A job is a job" is the same mentality as guards at Auschwitz.

Hillary could have given her client a sufficient legal defense without crushing the humanity of a tortured little girl. She also didn't have to gloat about her victory.

Disgusting. Evil.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Couldn't she have lost the case on purpose? I feel like one loss wouldn't be so bad, hell you could call it a win.

She did her job, maybe to well. But let's be honest, most politicians have a sketchy moral intelligence.

While I'm not going to sit here and act like most politicians don't have these skeletons in their closet I also won't believe someone is the "maverick for human rights" when they got this and great relations with Saudia Arabia going for them.

Just another reflection of how we view things as Americans, polarized and flexible morality to fit the need of our ideology.

As if the two parties don't feed the same agenda, yet every four years many "free thinkers" get activated like sleeper agents to fight the battle for the only correct train of thought. How could the other side be such idiots? Haha funny thing we allow our "logic" to do for our own interests.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Snopes doesn't have a great reputation lately...

FACTS do not have a good "reputation" lately according to Trump and his supporters.

Isn't it interesting.

It's only the Trump supporters claiming Snopes is inaccurate.

The term is "Remove the referee"...If you can't win a fair fight around the facts..attack the fact-checkers..Snopes, Politico, Fact-Check et al.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I thought bringing a young child's life shattering experiences into the political arena in your words were disgusting and a new low.

Or is that just if it's against your party?

You're a beacon of morality, prance around on your high horse and say things so logically people would have to be disgusting idiots not to listen.

Funny you let your political ideology drive you with such force you can't remember your own points.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

www.youtube.com...

CNN report on the case -- Reinforces the fact that HR Clinton is a sick evil person -- liar liar liar.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Morals aside, think of it from a more selfish and personal perspective...is a person this ruthless and callous going to make decisions that are for the greater good, or more nefarious reasons?

I reckon that's an open and shut case. And no, I don't support Trump, I'm not even American I live in the UK.

The funny thing to us outsiders is that the best candidate is overtly bonkers - we Scots don't care much for Trump because he reckons our entire country is a golf course.

But I still want her to lose because, quite frankly, she's a complete cow and we all know it.

Even Theresa May is less of a cow than Hillary., and we all kow how much of a cow May is, right kids?

Not often I think of folk like that, don't get me wrong there are people in this world I really don't like for various reasons. I'm sure we can all relate to that...but there's a special few people who are relegated to the deepest, darkest hatred, hatred reserved for people who almost qualify as non-human and completely soul-less.

She's one of them. Many politicians fall into that category, unfortunately.

edit on 7-10-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Clinton's are truly sick, from this to Bill Clinton's 26 flights that were logged on Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express" Boeing 727.. Fox ran a story about it this past year, but very few other MSM outlets wanted to dive into this connection...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Another Universal Reason to Despise this Woman , she's a Lawyer .

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Blame the legal system.

I'll remember that when you harp on Trump using the "system" to avoid paying taxes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join