It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Cooper & ABC’s Raddatz Seek To Destroy Trump Over Global Warming At This Week’s Debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

If I were him I'd skip any future debates too.

Better to be silent and thought a fool then opening his mouth and removing all doubt.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's possible but the debate is in Missouri over a thousand miles from Florida.
edit on 1072016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
After seeing a list of Hillary's paid shills and the amounts paid I have to type:

You folks sure don't think much about Yourselves, come on an average of $1,700.00 to defend that CROOK. Shake Yourself.

You're time and integrity are worth much more...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

Trump get a point across?
Yeah let's start a serious convo about opioid abuse in Nevada and switch gears mid sentence to talk about how to #ing pronounce Nevada???
Can y'all say ADD???

Pence did great.
Aren't I the best for picking him. Doesn't that show my good judgement?
It does too!!! Hillary may be crazy. People are saying it.
Forgive me while I do my world famous mocking a handicapped person dance. Turn up the Rolling Stones Sympathy for the Devil. Hey Rience turn it up.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

edit on 1072016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I got a pair of jet skis. Candy apple red. No cash.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickinVa

If I were him I'd skip any future debates too.

Better to be silent and thought a fool then opening his mouth and removing all doubt.

"Better to be silent and thought a fool then opening his mouth and removing all doubt."

Better to not participate in a biased debate that is clearly rigged in favor of your opponent.... fixed it for you..

If you don't like that one, try this correction:

"Better to not type a response and be thought a fool rather than typing a reply and removing all doubt."

I would bet my lunch money that you believe the debates are totally fair and unbiased.
edit on R422016-10-07T09:42:45-05:00k4210Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

It's possible but the debate is in Missouri over a thousand miles from Florida.

It will be a NATIONAL disaster. The first of the two to seem presidential and get a handle on the response to the disaster will get more votes than any debate will provide.

I am surprised neither of the two has tried to exploit the event yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
After seeing a list of Hillary's paid shills and the amounts paid I have to type:

You folks sure don't think much about Yourselves, come on an average of $1,700.00 to defend that CROOK. Shake Yourself.

You're time and integrity are worth much more...

a reply to: JimNasium

I got a pair of jet skis. Candy apple red. No cash.

Do you joke, or are you admitting you are a paid shill for the Hillary Campaign?

Nice! So now other posters can claim that you are a paid shill for the HIllary Campaign without a single fear of being banned.... you just said you are yourself. All they have to do is reference: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is not a funny joke....claiming that you receive compensation from the Hillary Campaign for posting on ATS in favor of your candidate... as a matter of fact, it is explicitly against the TOS of this site.
edit on R092016-10-07T10:09:35-05:00k0910Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

It has nothing to do with being a "big boy" (although the irony of you using that phrase in such an immature post is not lost on me), it has everything to do with the citizens of this nation who have generally been conditioned to believe the propaganda from elementary school on that We the People are killing the planet, and if it wasn't for us, Earth would be a paradise. Humans are bad. Cars are bad. Hell, everything that a human touches is bad.

Couple that with the constant demonization of any opposing viewpoint on the mechanism behind climate change, being skeptical about how/when/where the data is collected, the funding behind the studies, the suppression of opposing peer-reviewed science, the alarmist reporting of everything that can be perceived to be bad on earth in relation to arbitrary baselines, the exposed corruption of climate panels, the unjustified "investing" in failed renewable energy companies, etc., etc., and you'll understand why people who oppose the official narrative on climate change would be concerned when a moderator is expected to try and call someone out concerning their opposition to the narrative.

Trump isn't necessarily the brightest on the details of climate change the science that counters the official narrative, but he has his head in the right place that there is an inherent falsehood in said narrative, and that the motivation behind the AGW narrative is not 'saving the planet' from a runaway problem proven to be caused solely (or even in major part) by man. So, they will spin his comments to make him look like some conspiracy kook because he isn't in-line with AGW garbage, knowing that many, if not most, adults were fed a steady diet of pro-AGW-theory information at a young age and are too apathetic to research for themselves and employ critical thinking on the subject.

Does that express why this would be a big deal, even if he is able to coherently lay out valid reasons to oppose the official story on AGW/climate change, it is a lose/lose situation for him?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why are all the moderators well know Democrat activists and Hillary supporters?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Because this Election is somehow being " Rigged " ? ...........Hmm...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Frankly, since the moderators are incredibly biased and have no interest in a true debate or asking objective questions to both, Trump should flat out ignore the questions and use his time to bring up Hillary's atrocities, one after the other.

Ask him about climate change, respond about Hillary selling off our supply of uranium to Russia, then ask Cooper why he won't bring it up. But since he won't bring it up, Trump is doing the American people a favor by doing what the media refuses.

Rinse, repeat on numerous topics.

It's not that the moderators are biased, it's that facts don't line up well with Trumps platform, he's selling opinion not reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

" It's not that the moderators are biased, "

No , that is Not Correct , they are Completely Biased . One from CNN , the other from ABC .

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Don't care AT ALL ,at this time, the sciences are conflicting over the PAYOFFS.
We need to dump fossil fuels yesterday and create a tech economy anyway.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

....Alright I'll play your silly game, why?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Aazadan

" It's not that the moderators are biased, "

No , that is Not Correct , they are Completely Biased . One from CNN , the other from ABC .

Being unbiased doesn't mean you can't be skeptical of something. It just means giving both sides an equal platform to make their point. The moderators in both debates so far, as well as in that thing between Hillary/Trump before the debates all provided for pretty equal platforms.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Hurricane Matthew had killed hundreds of Americans, CNN would still keep it as a secondary event, behind the roasting of Trump this weekend.

What's truly crazy is that CNN's Anderson "Giggle-boy" Cooper plans on stealing the show from the audience during tomorrow's TOWN HALL STYLE presidential debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join