It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstellar travel without a spaceship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I searched, believe me, but nothing I could find combined these topics.

On alien contact

Perhaps contact is not being made via physical interaction. Consider, we cannot send physical constructs back in time, but can we alter the perception of beings in that time? Will we ever be able to? Remember the TV show "quantum leap"? Not exactly the same thing, I’m not talking possession, just an interaction in the targets mind. Can we use people who "remember past lives" to contact this past entity that they already seem somehow connected to? Are some mental patients out there who are either failed attempts to connect... or a successful 12 monkeys like transition?

Now, "remote viewing", seeing things in real time across the planet. If this is a real phenomenon, why couldn't beings light years away be doing that to us? Do we know the speed of psychic ability? Are we all connected via some shared link? Why build a spaceship to interact and influence a civilization when you can make contact light years distant with your mind?

Before the late 20th century we had always separated what we call consciousness from science. Edgar Mitchel talks on ufo's and consciousness. He talks about how perception can alter quantum states, he explains it far better than I could, I recommend you check him out.

I don't have any answers, but these are the things I think about when I have fragging 10 minutes alone.
edit on 5 by AshFan because: bad title

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Read this book.
courtneybrown.com...

The whole book is there. It has to do with Remote viewing aliens - both past, present and future.

Its a good read - the author states its a true recollection of his accounts while being part of a remote viewing operation some years back.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Fantastic! Thank you for the recommendation!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Imo, past life experiences or memories are memories of people, ancestors, whatever, that lived out their lives and passed, connecting with our minds and sharing their experiences with us while we sleep.

About reaching to the stars, we're currently stuck here in this dimension, passage to the fourth dimension gives us omnipresence, the ability to be everywhere and everywhen at once. If we choose, as big as the Universe or as small as an atom, anywhen we choose.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Imo, past life experiences or memories are memories of people, ancestors, whatever, that lived out their lives and passed, connecting with our minds and sharing their experiences with us while we sleep.

About reaching to the stars, we're currently stuck here in this dimension, passage to the fourth dimension gives us omnipresence, the ability to be everywhere and everywhen at once. If we choose, as big as the Universe or as small as an atom, anywhen we choose.

Do you think remote viewing is done via the 4th dimension?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

I used that term for science sake. Really, OBE, whatever in the spirit realm. Its all around us, our soul (our true self) exists in it. Can some have 'extra' normal ability with themselves and travel to see other places? Sure, why not?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I used that term for science sake. Really, OBE, whatever in the spirit realm. Its all around us, our soul (our true self) exists in it. Can some have 'extra' normal ability with themselves and travel to see other places? Sure, why not?

I am imagining that there are civilizations where this is not an extra normal ability.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I am imagining that there are civilizations where this is not an extra normal ability.

We have that ability, too. Few are that in touch now. Most of us have to wait till we pass on.

Edit: I speak from that little tiny realm of experiences I have personally had. Glimpses through the veil. Lots of people get 'glimpses'.
edit on 5-10-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I know for a fact that remote viewing is real. I was witness to this.

Today i understand that as human beings, we have the potential to achieve anything... technology is the most inefficient way of achieving the same thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
One particular three-letter substance that is found in all life on Earth seems to open some kind of dimensional tunnel to another reality (listening to experiences). Maybe each one of us has the key to space travel right inside, it's just we've been looking for it on the wrong level of reality. The space shuttle doesn't seem to get us too far.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well, if consciousness represents an expression of some form of energy, and with our imaginations it is possible to go anywhere in the entirety of the universe spacetime, then the Big Bang might be a representation of all the consciousnesses of the universe converging at a single point.

Following that, is it possible that imagining the distant past or future of the universe actually brings it into being with a rush of energy to that point in spacetime? That might be the reason for the continued and accelerated expansion. We're throwing energy into the universe with our imaginations.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Very interesting ideas. Consciousness is far more strange than we have even the slightest inkling of. If quantum mechanics are right and we bring about physical change through observation, then maybe we are creating everything we observed just by being and seeing and can tap into past points of space time by harnessing thoughts through a strong enough focal point. I don't know what to believe in terms of an afterlife but I like to think it is simply passing through to a higher state of consciousness in a different dimensional plane. That at least eases my worries of simply not existing after death.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Never considered that, very cool.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Its really interesting. In fact, last night I started reading the book he did right after cosmic voyage - Cosmic Explorers.
So far its just as good.
If its true...wow!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Why build a spaceship to interact and influence a civilization when you can make contact light years distant with your mind?

Yes, that makes perfect sense. I got a mobile phone, so why do I even need my car.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

My intent was concerning communication, not physical contact.

Apologies for any consternation.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HoJu69

Very interesting ideas. Consciousness is far more strange than we have even the slightest inkling of. If quantum mechanics are right and we bring about physical change through observation, then maybe we are creating everything we observed just by being and seeing and can tap into past points of space time by harnessing thoughts through a strong enough focal point. I don't know what to believe in terms of an afterlife but I like to think it is simply passing through to a higher state of consciousness in a different dimensional plane. That at least eases my worries of simply not existing after death.

So... The compilation of every conscience "perception" is what creates "reality"? Imagine what we could do it we all focused on one combined perception.

top topics

join