It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange announcement for Tuesday was cancelled due to "security concerns?" WTH?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I believe so. Let me see if I can get it onto youtube.

AAC

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
Check this out. Guy claiming to have seen a glimpse of what's to come. Says it ties back to 2000 election and everything afterwards. Says it will take down Clinton, Bush jr, and possibly Obama.

Maybe this is why that reporter said the bold words, "She's done!"

www.facebook.com...

AAC

This guy was convincing. Time will tell if he is for real. Thanks for sharing this w/us!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Morning dianajune,

Here is an update pbs.twimg.com... from Wikileaks. If I read this correctly, by the time we get up on Tuesday Assange will have had his new conference and perhaps we may have our data dump since the conference will take place at 3:00AM EST

You may find this interesting too: www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WishIKnew2

That's what I gather - the announcement will be 10am Tuesday in Germany, so 3am Eastern / 2am my time here in Central.

Now that this announcement has been hyped significantly, and there was the change of method due to security (whether real or as a way to hype the announcement) there will be plenty of eyes on.

Interested to see what Assange has...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
WIKILEAKS WILL DUMP!! I do not know if this true.
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WishIKnew2
Morning dianajune,

Here is an update pbs.twimg.com... from Wikileaks. If I read this correctly, by the time we get up on Tuesday Assange will have had his new conference and perhaps we may have our data dump since the conference will take place at 3:00AM EST

You may find this interesting too: www.youtube.com...

Thank you for sharing this video. We are, like the guy in the video was trying to say, in a dangerous position w/Russia. It will be interesting to see if what Assange has to say about Hillary will have an impact on our relations w/Putin.

Putin, btw, has reportedly refused to attend Former Israeli President Shimon Peres' funeral because Obama was there.

Too many things are going wrong in this world.....we have this crazy election and one of the Presidential nominees is about to have a really bad day should the information Assange reveals be damning.

We have another war between Pakistan and India, which could go nuclear.

We have Russia and Ukraine, and Russia/US/Syria.

What could possibly go wrong???

I hope that what Assange has to say will help. I can't imagine Hillary having access to the nuclear "button."

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
For those of you who will be up, here is a link to Infowars's live feed on YouTube for this upcoming announcement from Assange. Their coverage starts about an hour beforehand:

Or, you can watch it at the following link at Infowars:

October surprise for Hillary

I'd better get back to bed for another nap. I don't want to miss this!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I am disappointed. I think he really Hurt his organization tonight. It would have been better if he had said nothing.

October surprise for Hillary!

edit on 4-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

What a disappointment!

Agreed. I fell asleep before Assange came on and woke up just after hearing Alex say they've been trolled by Assange.

Figures. I was thinking this would happen but at the same time hoped he would come through with the promised documents.

Jerk. I heard someone comment - Alex, I think, but I was half asleep - that he thought that Assange ran out of documents and was getting desperate.

I'm going to "unfollow" Wikileaks on Twitter, not that will do anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Allot of us were depending upon Assange to keep the 2016 election fair. It seems clear, that this is not going to happen. I only hope that we have not seen the end to someone like Assange.

Time for some rest.

edit on 4-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Allot of us were depending upon Assange to keep the 2016 election fair. It seems clear, that this is not going to happen. I only hope that we have not seen the end to someone like Assange.

Time for some rest.

I was hoping for the same thing. What a huge letdown. I'm encouraging everyone I know on Twitter to unfollow Wikileaks. We've all been had.

So I guess that I didn't miss anything at all by sleeping through part of that lame presser.

Now I'm going to get some rest too!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Time for some rest.

Fair is we we had the private emails from both sides....by definition lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join