It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is "Satan's deep secret" referenced in Revelation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

edit on 10/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The following photo is that of the box UFO taken in Texas.

By whom, when, and where in Texas?

(Seriously? You don't think that's fake? You are not aware of SecureTeam10?)
seashoremary.wordpress.com...
edit on 10/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

www.elitereaders.com...

Two people took photos of it.

I don't think it's fake because I've seen one myself. Big box in the sky although the one I saw was grey and not dark black.

Here's a follow up interview with the second witness who snapped another photo of the object.

I notice that she says she "felt it's presence" and that it had a very strange and sinister quality to it.

That was my experience. It wasn't like just OMG, there's a square UFO hanging in the sky, but another, much darker and sinister quality to the observation and experience.

edit on 2-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I don't have too much time right now to really get into it and talk about it, and what my view and understanding of it is, in the context of this discussion and thread, but I'll come back to make a post addressing those issues.

And however evil, dark and sinister it was, the encounter with it, there's also a certain rather pathetic quality to it.

What I will say now, is that my sense is that it was filled with a type of technology who's aim and intentionality seemed to involve a desire for control, but at a very deep spiritual level, as if attempting to .. "win", but because it was "cheating", if we do live in a type of self-aware observing universe, where the adage among some quantum physicists is "to be is to be perceived", then at another level the box itself is boxed, or caught out red handed involved in something that is diametrically opposed to God's purpose and plan as it relates to the human being.

In the face of it, of such a technological prowess and wickedness, many power mongers on Earth, would wish to collude with it if they could and have it work with them in their plots and schemes to "take over the world" or to control, both overtly and covertly, and to manipulate the masses by whatever means in service to this evil overlord.

But, if it's caught out, if the "secret of Satan" is revealed and made known, then the whole scheme falls apart, and the PTB who would kowtow to it's superior power, are left without their precious source of power and authority in rebellion against God and God's plan and intentionality towards humanity and the world.

So it doesn't matter how great it's technology might be, even as a mind and spirit-control machine - if it is caught out and boxed in, it's screwed, as would anyone or any force, power or principality operating in back of it no matter where they might be, whether localized ie: in the box, or somewhere else with the box being a type of probe who's aim is to bring the grasp of universal power into their grasp by undermining something very decisive in the human condition, as if for some strange reason, what we do here and how we are in terms of our spiritual growth, matters greatly in the grand scheme of things, and may even operate as a type of lynchpin or control point in a cosmic pursuit of power and control ie: the secret of Satan.

If would be funny, and ironic then, if we could "win" by placing our faith in the right master (a loving God who gave us Jesus Christ), but with no advanced tech or hardware of any kind, but just by faith and the reason for faith.

At that point, such a thing or such a one would be better off if it were to plunge itself into the sun, or the particular civilization involved in undermining us, somehow removed from the equation, with all access to us forever blocked in what I call a double-bind or in other words, with the box, boxed.

It's hard enough as it is trying to be and become a better person and world, without having to also deal with that kind of nonsense! Satan, be gone!

Best regards,

Ankh

P.S. Consider that the best post I've ever made or will ever made as of member of ATS whether I get a star for it or not.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
OP... That cube "UFO" looks fake as fu*k and the vid is badly done from SecureTeam10.

I do like the rest of your thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

See post above for my own testimony, and apply the logic and reason I've used regarding what I saw and experienced, and what I strongly suspect that others did too, in Texas.

But we don't have to focus on that alone.

What I'd like to talk about now is the satanic "system" here on earth and what that's all about.

I'm just saying that I've perceived another domain of what might be thought of as a conspiracy or collusion with a higher power who's purpose, once discerned, spells its doom.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the thread otherwise, but I wasn't about to hold back and refrain from what I've been able to discern and evaluate based on personal experience.

May God help and bless us all!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

See post above for my own testimony, and apply the logic and reason I've used regarding what I saw and experienced, and what I strongly suspect that others did too, in Texas.

But we don't have to focus on that alone.

What I'd like to talk about now is the satanic "system" here on earth and what that's all about.

I'm just saying that I've perceived another domain of what might be thought of as a conspiracy or collusion with a higher power who's purpose, once discerned, spells its doom.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the thread otherwise, but I wasn't about to hold back and refrain from what I've been able to discern and evaluate based on personal experience.

May God help and bless us all!

I've also physically seen dark/demonic entities along side Light/good ones,, mostly been dragged into vivid dreams where everything seems fine then all "hell" breaks loose, then I'm somehow saved or brought back to my physical body (knowing it's a dream) etc....Now Physical ones ie, hauntings, parallel paths/places both good and bad, very strange indeed,, doesn't happen that often anymore but still remember them like yesterday...I don't really like getting into the whole DarkvsLight stuff.

I believe your account/story in your above post,, but how many others seen this cube UFO?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

I believe your account/story in your above post,, but how many others seen this cube UFO?

At least a couple of people in Texas as far as I can tell as I don't think that photo or the other one taken by another area witness at the same time, is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

The "satanic depths" referenced in Revelation 2:24 are the teachings of Jezebel (a few verses earlier), a queen of Ahab, a prophetess and priestess of OT (1 Ki 18:21, 2 Ki 9).

King Ahab built a Ba'al temple with an Asherah shrine in it (1 Ki 16:32-33) for Jezebel. For reasons unknown she kills hundreds of Jahveh priests and prophets and in their place she places hundreds of Ba'al prophets and priests (1 Ki 18:4-19). Elijah goes on to kill off these and manages to escape (i Ki 18:40-19:3). Jezebel then kills Naboth and confiscates his wineyards (1 Ki 21) which ignites an uprising where it's hard to decipher who's who, during which Jezebel and Ahab together with many more is killed, heads piled up in the town square and all (2 Ki 9).

The name Jezebel (and modern Isabel) means Wife of Ba'al, from Ishah + Ba'al, which alludes to her work as a priestess of Ashera who were traditionally Ba'al's divine consort. Ba'al is the most referenced name of Satan in OT. Zeus takes over this role in NT.

The tumults at Yisreel sums up or empowers a series of old oaths made earlier in the bookes.

Now what were the secrets of the Wife of Satan? The Canaanite goddess Asherah became the Greek mother goddess Hera (Lat. Juno), Zeus' (Lat. Jupiter's) wife and sister.

While some may have dedicated the name Thyatira to Hera (Thya = Cypress + Hera), the name Thyatira is made up from two words "Thya-" (Cypress, alt. Tree of Life) + Tira (Tower) meaning "Tower of Thya" or the "Cypress Tower".
edit on 3-10-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: Misc.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
What verse in Revelation are you specifically referring to?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
What verse in Revelation are you specifically referring to?

Revelation 2:24, the verse referenced in the OP containing the words "Experience Satan's Depths" or as it's written in ESV:

But to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not learned what some call the deep things of Satan, to you I say, I do not lay on you any other burden. [ESV] Revelation 2:24

This teaching refers to Jezabel's teachings written of a few verses earlier

But I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads My servants to be sexually immoral and to eat food sacrificed to idols. [ESV] Revelation 2:20
edit on 3-10-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think Satan's greatest secret is that he created religion, all of them. so many different takes on the same thing. I learned that Jesus died on the cross to forgive all sins and guarantee entry to heaven for everyone, he was the sacrificial lamb. And yet, I have a friend who is born again who whilst admitting this point, still says that the only way to heaven is to become born again and utter some words, sounds like mystical bull# to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Death is not exclusive

An after life is a matter of belief

edit on 3-10-2016 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bobsa

Jezebel = Asherah = Ashtoreth = Astarte = Hera

See biblehub.com... and biblehub.com...

Interestingly, her symbols were that of the Moon and Venus, as found prominent in Petra and in the Saint Claire (Sinclair) flag in my avatar, but more commonly in Muslim symbology, like in the Ottoman flag:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Isn't it amazing how God reveals people to you and me for who they are?

He could tell me you are intelligent, sexually abused and a child, lost as an adult.

And still he loves and believes in you.

He isn't a fairy tell. And he does love you dearly.
edit on 4-10-2016 by youandme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It's pretty terrible.. but... here you go.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: youandme

No. But that is what your heart is saying.
edit on 4-10-2016 by youandme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You know who speaks to you.

I am no one.

Everyone will know Jehovah's love before the end.

I am like you. And I love you.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I wanted to add to this thread this morning just to get some truth to the thread as I see it from a pov of reading and researching this since 1995, religiously. (pun intended)

It's my opinion "satan" or "devil" the duality of God, first came on the scene as a being not within our self but outside our self from Zoroastrianism between 1500–1200 BCE. Maybe even before then however I haven't found the evidence yet.

The Christian religion does indeed teach "satan" as being a fallen angel however other texts say we are ALL fallen. Let it be noted the Judean religion does not believe in satan as Christians do. Not many religions do. They ( Jews) describes Satan as the angel who is the embodiment of man's challenges. HaSatan works for G-d. His job is to make choosing good over evil enough of a challenge so that it can be a meaningful choice. In other words, haSatan is an angel whose mission it is to add difficulty, challenges, and growth experiences to life. Contrast this to Christianity, which sees Satan as God's opponent. www.shamash.org...

Within each of us is the tension of free will. When we are overcome with darkness we can then be said to be "attacked by satan" and this is more along the lines of truth. Satan is a creation just like you and I. The duality of good and bad are along the same literal line of truth. You can't have light without the dark via "Reason". ( “duality” is the nature in which anything and everything holds opposing truths: all of which are true) This link highexistence.com... is a really good read to understand duality.

Eve listening to the serpent is like us listening to our lower self.

We create our own adversities within and then such energy is transferred abroad.

All the other dogmatic twists of the truth are just that... dogmatic (inclined to lay down principles as incontrovertibly true).

Im not knocking the Bible at all... Im knocking the interpretation and translations have been lost. People follow teachings blindly.

Even Hermes is said to have been Satan. It's a play on words and if people knew the history of their soul through out times past they would understand their journey is the same as that of the soul of Jesus. Some say Jesus has in times past had other names. Hermes is one of them. Melchizedek another. Job? Also said to be the same soul. If you go back and read about these 3 people you may understand why people have made this judgement. Just as we see in nature... we evolve. We evolve spiritually within eternity because we are here for a purpose and the purpose is known before we enter the womb, to those who watch over us, and in the depths of our soul we know why we are here. We have to rise just as the soul of Jesus. When he died on the cross he said, "it's finished". We will be saying that too when our time on Earth comes to an end for the final time. We will have evolved into at-one-ment.

If the veil were lifted and mist was gone we would all have peace on Earth. What is going on in modern day is from seeds that were sown thousands of years ago to control and cause fear to a mass population and still exists today. Wars and the rumors of wars are caused from said seed. We are in the harvesting stage and spiritual warfare is happening in real time. We are all struggling within to understand the world in which we live and it causes major distress with our spirit. We are slaves to a system we do not like. We are no longer free, but burdened by the darkness.

Light will overcome the darkness, always does. There isn't anything to fear but fear itself. Just as the BIG Bang had order out of chaos so will we. We will eventually come to a state of mind whereas we will all be free of the chaos and the human attributes of self will be obsolete. Order of peace and reason will prevail.

edit on 4-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What Bible verse and translation is everyone talking about in this thread?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join