It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Intriguing story here about how the FBI may have had it all planned out on handling the Clinton email investigation and other inquiries.

This seems to be coming from somebody on the inside.

And an interesting part is how a major player decided to resign after the investigation(s) started.

Questionable things happened like blocking search warrants and telling "witnesses" ahead of time before questioning them.

Could it be there are people way high up that can actually control something this big?

Read and comment:
EXCLUSIVE: FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary, Aides & Clinton Foundation From Prosecutions

Allegations of pay-for-play involving the Clinton Foundation were not properly vetted, ultimately white washed

FBI agents were blocked from serving search warrants to retrieve key evidence

Attempts to secure Clinton’s medical records to confirm her head injury were sabotaged by FBI Director James Comey

FBI agents were not allowed to interrogate witnesses and targets without warning

Clinton and aides were provided special VIP accommodations during interviews

FBI suspended standard investigative tactics employed in other probes

FBI agents efforts were often blocked, suppressed by FBI, DOJ brass

Agents lost faith that their superiors and DOJ wanted to see the case reach a grand jury

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought the breaking story of cops being killed in Dallas is what overshadowed the FBI testimony?

Remember? One minute FBI is testifying, the next active shooter full on coverage in Dallas.

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

#1 Sack head of FBI
#1 Sack head of DOJ
#2 Charge Hillary for treason
#3 Charge head of DOJ for being accessory for treason
#4 Charge head of FBI for being accessory for treason

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
When the Voters speak in Novenber.

The people are the only ones to ever stop the Clinton's.

I can't believe these low lives are still in power.

The Clampett's have embarrassed us once before.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Good read.. Certainly explains a lot of the asshattery surrounding Comeys decision to cover up for Hillary.

If Trump is elected he better unleash the DOJ / FBI and start prosecuting these people.

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I still believe the investigation was stonewalled because if they dig any deeper to prosecute it would expose somebody or something deemed too big to let see the light of day. I really believe the higher ups at the FBI were told not to prosecute no matter how silly it makes them look because the fallout would be too big for the country to handle. I think the cover up is that big.

I can't think of any other reason this has been stonewalled to this degree. I don't know if it is aliens, something about Obama, the formula for Coke, an award winning BBQ recipe, or who kicked Harry Reid's ass... I just know it is big.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

A source said, a source said, a source said. Yawn. Hillary is as crooked as they come, but this is a whole lot of nothing. Until people grow some balls and reveal themselves, nothing will happen. She can't kill everyone!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What makes the most sense is, to prosecute her they would have risked the president most likely... since its not likely she would walk meekly to a jail cell.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Good read.. Certainly explains a lot of the asshattery surrounding Comeys decision to cover up for Hillary.

If Trump is elected he better unleash the DOJ / FBI and start prosecuting these people.

As cool as that sounds, and I hope to be really, really, wrong here, but I think Trump will hand out pardons like tic-tacs at a halitosis convention. (I think he's in it for Hillary)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Precisely. As I said on another thread

The investigation was never going to lead to an indictment, supporters and opponents on ATS both knew this and have admitted it to be the likely case from day one. To the exact same extent, even if there were an indictment and prosecution, each also knew and admitted she and all involved would likely get pardoned. That being said, how the investigation was conducted, whether purposefully or by incompetence, and its ending result, is a moot point of the purest form. The People are powerless in that regard, and we know and admit it.

Of particular note, here is a throwback to 2000
U.S. Inconsistent When Secrets Are Loose

Over the past 20 years, dozens of military and civilian employees of the U.S. government have been punished for taking classified documents home from work without authorization. But few of these incidents have been made public, and the penalties have been extremely inconsistent, according to current and former federal officials.

A review of roughly similar cases that have come to light through interviews, administrative hearings and court records indicates that military personnel generally receive harsher punishment than civilians, even when soldiers have mishandled documents that are of little consequence and civilians have compromised secrets that are clearly important. Moreover, the government's response to civilian cases has varied widely, from firing to a minor reprimand to no action at all.

Justice Department officials say they generally do not prosecute civilians at the CIA, Pentagon, State Department or other federal agencies who mishandle secret documents, as long as there is no evidence of criminal intent, the information is not divulged to a third party, and the employees are disciplined administratively by their agencies.

A former Justice Department official who handled such cases said the practice of not prosecuting civilians for security violations developed more than 20 years ago "so as not to embarrass [federal agencies or the White House] in the courtroom."

"No matter how gross the violation, there would be no prosecution if the agency took strong administrative action," such as removal from the job and loss of security clearances, the former official said.

Military personnel often are treated more severely. Jail sentences or stiff administrative penalties, such as demotions and discharges
, are common for service members caught removing classified material without authorization.

me on previous thread

This is the point that ought to be focused on.

How can We The People hire her for such an important job as POTUS when she would have been facing serious reprimand and potential of dismissal from her previous job -- twice removed from that which she is currently seeking?

edit on 29-9-2016 by coffeetalk because: formatting

edit on 29-9-2016 by coffeetalk because: formatting

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Intriguing story here about how the FBI may have had it all planned out on handling the Clinton email investigation and other inquiries.

This seems to be coming from somebody on the inside.

Not familiar with this website.

Can anyone at ATS vet this website please?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The whole article states what so many of us think has gone on inside of the FBI and DOJ.

Trey Gowdy To Director Comey: "That's not the FBI I used to work for."

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Sounds like something out of the XYZ Files .............The TRUTH is Out There Somewhere,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

#1 Sack head of FBI
#1 Sack head of DOJ
#2 Charge Hillary for treason
#3 Charge head of DOJ for being accessory for treason
#4 Charge head of FBI for being accessory for treason

#5 Find the $6B that went "missing" while She was Head of State to make ATS™ member Jim Nasium to quit typing about it...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

0 proof.

I hate Hillary, but Hating Trump is slowly turning into generally just hating conservatives. Last election it was Democrats who apparently were willing to say ANYTHING, and now without fail Republicans back the most stupid hearsay nonsense.

Someone just told me they heard the Clinton Foundation personally keeps 90% of its donations. Forget fact checking, how do idiots lack the common sense to even doubt that?
edit on 29-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I can't believe these low lives are still in power.

The Clampett's have embarrassed us once before.

Dude! They are the Drysdale's! Money grubbin lying elitists!

The Clampett's were good honest and hard working folk!

Just ask anyone back up in the hollar' or Bugtussel.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Edumakated

0 proof.

I hate Hillary, but Hating Trump is slowly turning into generally just hating conservatives. Last election it was Democrats who apparently were willing to say ANYTHING, and now without fail Republicans back the most stupid hearsay nonsense.

Someone just told me they heard the Clinton Foundation personally keeps 90% of its donations. Forget fact checking, how do idiots lack the common sense to even doubt that?

I think you're right, it's more like 94% that they keep.

6% goes to fake watered down AIDS drugs and fixing Haiti.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Whats even worse is the Clinton Foundation "donations" to other charity organizations includes the other Clinton charities. It almost sounds like a money laundering scheme.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Not just the president, try about 80% of the house and senate and you can throw in the FED for good measure.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Buddy, both Clintons have been under nonstop investigation for 30 years straight and so far all they found was that Bill loves a good BJ and Hilary did some technicality with emails.

They been working triple overtime trying to find something that sticks they have nothing, what do you want them to find?

Some people need to go outside and just breathe, a lot of hate just clouding people's head it's sad to see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join