It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got it from the mailbox 17-18/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Okay, I know this is smelling Skunk, its Grey to the bones, and some will slap me with a frying pan, but I gotta do it.

You've heard about Carl Jung? ofc. you do.
I am a huge fan of Jung. Maybe he together with few other underrated fantasy authors, is my best read ever. And not only because he was a sort of trailblazer in the meta-psychology, but because he knew HOW to write. And that's a damn rare thing. So, there is one specific way of looking at reality.. "the Jungian way". It's a damn neat thing, no need of Brahman or Priest to guide you, neither years of keeping your legs behind the neck. Jung is like a split-second intuitive shot from a sixty pound bow. You can't fake it! And he nails the duck.

Synchronisity is the word.

Let's propose that until several years I was just theoretical fan of Jung. I could not practice most of his "way", nevermind I was curious. Damn curious. Trying to be critical enough I could not just swallow everything that could be occasional chance and place it into the "sign" graph. Until one winter, I got a big letter.

That kind of big letter I had not received twice.., until today! But lets, go back...

The first sign of perfect synchronicity was a poster stating "16th of January, blah,blah, blah" It was freaking huge billboard type poster. But that was only the cover of the things. There wes for first time, something very powerful and subtle within me, screaming at my conscious to pay attention to this. I gave like 30% of my belief. Maximum 30%. Nevermind it was strong. Only 30%. That's how sceptical I can go. Because I want to be good. And realism is the only tool that does good in that field of work. Until 16th of January there was at least 7-8 weeks, so after the third day my conscious totally forgot about that I saw ever this poster. My life took a turn, I changed my living place, etc. A lot of things to enjoy and think about, and none to remind me of that 16th of January. Then obviously comes that freaking date, and bang kicks my ass from the chill-out I was in. A pretty hard kick indeed. Good, that I am used to get kicks, I survived it. It as funny because, I was missing to see any astrological issues around me which could bring such an events. But as always, I had paid less attention to my horoscope, than the ones of other people. Its like this with every craft, craftsmen tend to neglect themselves. Thus I got surprised. Well, later after good examination, I saw what planetary progression brought opportunities for the rumble, but it was late. As the avalanche followed, I had to return to my previews place of living - Munich - Germany. The funny thing was they were still not removed the huge poster for 16th, and as the street which was placed upon, is one that I usually pass by... I saw it again. And I remembered, the first time I saw it. Then I remembered that I totally forgot about it, because you know... life. And then, I realized, the poster and the feeling I got the first time, came true. I can't tell you how hard I laughed about it. It's worth having this kind of surprise! Especially after surviving it and getting reminded that "you've been warned about". Best day ever!

So, I reckon three or four years afterwards, today I got again "the feeling" and accordingly "the message". Not to say that I had not got synchonicities all the time, but when we are talking about big crap, we talk about big crap. And that was big one. The joke is, that again it came on big, huge poster. This time roadside billboard (obviously big things can't come in small signs [I am thinking and laughing to death]). It is about an opera which is gonna take place at 17th and 18th of November. And what I now can say about it, even before casting a regular chart for it, that this is gonna be one "epic piece of experience". The name itself was reviling it - Nostradamus!

I guess this prediction is valid just for me, but I cannot exclude the possability of me reading a message which may concern others too.

Usually when I am curious about an event, I cast a astrological chart about it and get the colours and shadows in minutes. Yet, here I am still holding myself to do so, because I am afraid that I might spoil all the fun. Anyway astrology can't change the ways of god, so if the heads are gonna roll, they roll. I hold but a pair of cards from the deck. Sometimes is just a better game when you don't cheat and "read the other people's cards". Anyway if they beat you, they beat you, whatsoever. So here I share it, before I forget about it, as I usually do. The mailbox received the second letter. It's getting cooler and cooler! I am already forgetting about it. It's gonna be awesome winter!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The phyciatrist who advocated minimal external stimulation?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I think that everytime I see an advertisement and find parts of it annoying, shortly after that, they are cut so the annoying part is not there. I think the same about the current advertisement of the samsung VR gear ("i've got something right here for you"). I predict this part will be deleted soon. Mark my words.

The ad is a bit shorter in germany but the part at 0:25 is very very annoying.

edit on 29-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Yes the cleric Jung, who rehearsed the old truth, that to develop intuition, person have to replace his attention from the outer-world stimuli to his inner self

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: AshFan

Yes the cleric Jung, who rehearsed the old truth, that to develop intuition, person have to replace his attention from the outer-world stimuli to his inner self

I've been saying this all DAMN DAY!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The doors of perception ala CG Jung can be swung wide open with the proper stimulation....eh?

Of course I'm referencing the spirit molecule; but be cautious and carry the right toolbox...reason, skepticism, and honor.

Not for the faint of heart or those living in a world covered in a blanket of BS... The empire of Jungian styled mysticism can get down right scary and synchronicity is just the first step down the rabbit hole.
edit on 29-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join