It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston Cop Brutally Beats Homeless Man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
That was pretty brutal, looked like he struck him round the face with that baton.

I am normally pretty understanding, but this #*@¥ is an evil F-er and I hope that one day the tables are turned on him and he feels this helpless and humiliated.

So much for racism in the police force - it's not a race issue, it's a violence and power culture issue.

And not just in the police force either, this cancer is spreading through all of society faster than the sain ones can even recognise it.

Systemic behaviour like this (and it is) doesn't keep happening by accident, TPTB want the man on the street in fear of the police - because they are now a fighting force, not a peacekeeping force.

Just imagine if we still leaded our petrol, we had a massive drop in violence when we took lead out from our gas tanks, now I assume apart from the flouride (which is supposed to pacify) this hate is taught.

Unless something they may or may not be spraying is starting to pick up where lead left off?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The facts are he was unarmed. And in an already malevolent environment
towards the police and their irresonsible use of deadly force. Would it not
be prudent for a police officer to use his skills of observation training, vision
and descretion? Instead of: He's pointing something and being an ass displaying
questionable mental faculties so it's okay to kill I will use deadly force?

Are the cops not trained to run into people like this? Are you kidding me?
Did the cop see a gun? Hell no there's no way he could have, there was no gun.
That's exactly why their out of hand.

Even further to add, just been released the officer has a history of brutality.
edit on Ram92916v08201600000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That was brutal......this is exactly why the police are becoming so hated...every time another one of these vids comes out the cops create a lot more enemies... Those cops should be charged as well as called out for endangering their colleagues....

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: MysticPearl

That was brutal......this is exactly why the police are becoming so hated...every time another one of these vids comes out the cops create a lot more enemies... Those cops should be charged as well as called out for endangering their colleagues....

These idiots don't realize they're going to crush their own profession.

Applications for police departments are plummeting across the country. The qualified candidates will be fewer and farther between. That means they're going to increasingly be short-staffed as well as increasingly have unqualified cops working with them. That reduces their safety.

edit on 29-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join