It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blazing down the mountain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Mad(s) Haugen, is freerider who journeys back and forward from the mountain top to the ground.. But when he does come cycling down, just step out of the way cause he comes fast..

Normally off limits to two-wheeled visitors, Norway's famed Jotunheimen area met Mads André 'Makken' Haugen with perfect conditions for cycling; sunshine, good visibility and little wind. But even for an experienced downhill cyclist like Makken, who's competed numerous times at Red Bull Rampage, it was a pretty nerve-wracking trip to ride this famous, exposed ridgeline. "I understand that the public might find it a bit silly. I had not visited or seen Besseggen before this," said Makken. "I asked some friends who had gone there before, and they told me it wasn't going to be ridable. But it was really quite manageable." [...]

Video Source

edit on 2016928 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

It's just amazing to me the number of people who have taken to these 'dangerous' sports. When I was young no one even dreamed of doing this kind of stuff. Amazing. Thanks tik.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That's some scary Mountain biking , my bike would refuse at the first jump.
Scandinavians have ice in their blood which is what makes them so cool , they're also a bit mad.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ballsy, I like the shot of him crossing up.

new topics

top topics

join