It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Syrian Govt Has Audio Of U.S. Conversation With ISIS Before Attack On Syrian Military

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
If this intercept of communications between USA advisors and ISIS is true I hope they actually do release the communications... However in my experience... Most times with situations like this they will not release the comm chatter because it gives the enemy and idea of just how unsecured their secure chatter is.... Is the story propaganda ? Quite possibly it is.... I for one can not imagine communications of such a delicate nature not being conducted over a secure channel.. But war does make for bad decisions and haste at times..

The article says it can be posted in its' entirety.. MODS

By Brandon Turbeville

According to a report from Russian news agency, Sputnik, Syrian intelligence possesses an audio recording of a conversation that took place between the United States military and ISIS fighters shortly before the U.S. airstrikes on Syrian government positions in Deir el-Zour.

Likewise, the speaker of the People’s Council of Syria stated as much on Monday.

“The Syrian Army intercepted a conversation between the Americans and Daesh before the air raid on Deir ez-Zor,” said Hadiya Khalaf Abbas as quoted by Al Mayadeen.

These statements appear to suggest that the conversation recorded by the Syrian government will definitively show coordination between the U.S. and ISIS against the Syrian military.

Indeed, during her visit to Iran, the head of the Syrian Parliament stated that, after the coalition airstrikes on Syrian government troops, the U.S. military directed the ISIS attack on the Syrian army that saw the terrorist organization temporarily gain territory surrounding Deir el-Zour.

If the claims of the Syrian officials quoted above are true, then we strongly encourage Syria to release the audio recordings for the world to hear.

That the United States has been responsible for the creation, support, direction, arming, and facilitation of ISIS has long been known in informed circles. However, an audio recording of cooperation between the U.S. and ISIS would effectively drive the last nail in the coffin of American credibility and any remaining semblance of honesty and logic in is “war on terror” that is, in reality, nothing but a “war of terror” against the world’s people.

If there was ever any doubt that the United States was supporting and protecting the most feared terrorist organization in the world, that doubt is now erased as a result of the U.S. strike on Syrian military forces in Deir al-Zour on September 17.

The attack took place as a battle between the Syrian military and ISIS forces was raging in Deir al-Zour when the United States swooped in with air strikes against Syrian military forces killing “dozens” of Syrian soldiers, allowing ISIS to advance. Some outlets put the death toll as high as 80 while others suggest 62 soldiers were killed.

The United States claims that it did not knowingly strike the Syrian military and that it confused the SAA with ISIS fighters. However, illegal violations of Syrian national sovereignty aside, claims that the United States could not decipher SAA forces from ISIS forces is hardly plausible since the former is easily identified by the fact that it is in battle with the latter.

The U.S. bombing all but ended the fragile “ceasefire” plan (terrorists never once abided by any obligation of the agreement) and prompted a war of words between Russian and American diplomats as well as an emergency United Nations Security Council Meeting.

Image Credit: TheFreeThoughtProject.com

Brandon Turbeville – article archive here – is the author of seven books, Codex Alimentarius — The End of Health Freedom, 7 Real Conspiracies, Five Sense Solutions and Dispatches From a Dissident, volume 1 and volume 2, The Road to Damascus: The Anglo-American Assault on Syria, and The Difference it Makes: 36 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton Should Never Be President. Turbeville has published over 850 articles on a wide variety of subjects including health, economics, government corruption, and civil liberties. Brandon Turbeville’s radio show Truth on The Tracks can be found every Monday night 9 pm EST at UCYTV. His website is BrandonTurbeville.com He is available for radio and TV interviews. Please contact activistpost (at) gmail.com.

This article may be freely shared in part or in full with author attribution and source link. www.activistpost.com...

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
They created the monster to keep everyday folk in fear, by allowing them to gruesomely murder everyday folk. The clamour from ill informed citizens to rid this scourge from the face of the Earth, has allowed the West to interfere in a civil war, with the blessing of many of its citizens.

We're being played, but the veil is slipping.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The clamour from ill informed citizens to rid this scourge from the face of the Earth

Yep....you have to realize though whilst channel surfing between big brother, its me or the dog and the "news" it is really difficult to differentiate truth from reality, or fake and little bit fake...or whatever poison tastes best....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Isn't that the truth?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
[SNIP]

Why do you say that? I'm ignorant to most posters here still... I'm more curious of the content than the poster. And this still needs to be examined, right?
edit on 27/9/2016 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Personally i like the skinny lady with the big dog....

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
[SNIP]

You went to name calling right off the bat!

Obviously you have nothing to add.

To the subject at hand, They are up against people who know how to collect intel and once again, their systems just don't seem to be that robust. Russia is listening and they know how to listen!

P

edit on 27/9/2016 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well according to this it seems Mr. Tuberville likes to make things seems like something they aren't...

uneasytimes.wordpress.com...

And would just like to point out that he also wrote an article denying the fact that Russia sent troops to Ukraine to annex Crimea when we all know the truth thanks to Pitin admitting it...so credibility with this man is none.

Here is the article...

www.thesleuthjournal.com...

I would probably believe Hillary Clinton over him...and I don't believe anything she says.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The evidence piles up and up and up.

This entire administration should face war crimes charges. As should the one prior to it. Absolutely disgusting, unjustified and indefensible behaviour from the US establishment.

I just wonder how long the American public will stand for this.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The American regime is firmly ensconced behind a façade of democracy. The public in general believe the lies and are easily distracted and misguided through the MSM propaganda machine. Here in the UK we have our own version of that.
I recall Tony Benn talking about who really calls the tune in Westminster, regardless of which party is in power.

Hey, did you see the signature of that clown above you? You couldn't make it up.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Why does the article you are posting have any more credibility than anyone elses ?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Evidence?

The word of a politician is evidence?

Releasing the recording is evidence.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Releasing the recording is evidence.

Indeed. Let see if it happens.

Without releasing the recording...this all boils down to he said/she said.

Makes one wonder why would Russia not disclose it...if they really have it ? I wont buy "for leverage" reasons.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Imagine if we had been told of the Nuland conversation during the Ukrainian coup without it having been released . Would we have believed it ? We are coming to understand from the Snoden release that spying is something the spys are good at . If part of the recorded conversation is linked to this story .

U.S. “Operations Room” In Syria Destroyed By Russian Missile Attack Thirty Israeli, American, British, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari Intelligence Officials Killed, Report
www.informationclearinghouse.info... and the audio was published it might compromise Russia/syrias own spying . It could mean that secure or though of as secure lines were not . Just as the Americans didn't release any of their data from the MH17 shoot down what we might be seeing here is the audio will not be release to keep secure the secret aspect of who might be listening .

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, frankly, they need to release it if they really have it.

Although is there really any point even if it is true?

I'm guessing the government will just say it is fake, made in a recording studio or some such.

Even if it's released there is no way of proving it is real.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
nmd
edit on 27-9-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Tnx to the OP for posting this . TBH, i couldn't imagine a reason why Syrian Govt. would be reluctant to release the said Audio if they were in possession of such a valuable piece of evidence .

For me, this Audio is nonexistent until it's released . I don't like debating things that don't exist . i like debating facts :

FACT : US launched an Air Strike against Syrians instead of ISIS

FACT 2 : the casualties were much higher than any other Air Strike US has ever taken against ISIS or any other group

FACT 3 : the attack effectively changed the momentum and turned the paper against Syrian forces in deir al-zour

These are facts that makes people raise their eyebrows, not some "recording" that has not even been published yet .
edit on 29-9-2016 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I was reading recently a book that mention the war in Beirut back in the 80s, in which it shows how the US bombing from the New Jersey caused the most devastation in that city in the 80s and while the government here claim that it was fighting the enemy most of the devastation in Beirut targeted the civilian population caught in the middle because of faulty information.

This tells that when it comes to bombings in foreign nations we all get only to hear selected filtered news and they will never are negative for us.

But as usual this will be buried in the back burned and because Russia is named is all lies and manipulations by the Russians.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well it shows that Mr. Tuberville is a bit on the make it up as you go kind of journalist.

So what makes his article credible?

<<   2 >>

join