It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living on the moon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Somehow our lead covered spacecraft made it through the Van Allen radiation belt. The journey to the moon set us apart from the Earth. Liz and I were trained to live on the moon. Timing for our trip was important. The Space Federation was moving the moon further away from the Earth. The moons gravity was creating large ocean tides and was eroding shorelines.

It was important that nothing went wrong on our mission or we would never reach the Moon. After the Van Allen radiation belt we were free and clear of any problems. The Space Federation sent out unmanned missions for our supplies and housing weeks before we left. Our job is now to unpack and build our house.

Liz is my wife and this was our dream. The Space Federation is sending us to live on the moon and start a family. We agreed to this mission and understand this is a experiment.

As our lander touched down on the Moon we heard a loud echo of metal. The Space Federation has many secrets glued together about the Moon and I think we just discovered one of them.

After three weeks of hard work our house has been built and our supplies are tucked away. We were going to try to live a normal life. Every day we have to work out due to the lack of gravity. Liz and I rotate from weights to tread mill.

At night time we hear strange metal sounds like iron clanking that kind of makes us wonder what is out there. The Space Federation gave us Satellite Internet so we could send photos and reports back to the Federation. They read our emails we send to friends and family before it is sent.

Last night the banging was really loud so we went out for a walk. The moon has a manmade atmosphere so we do not need space suits. We followed the banging sound for about a mile when all of a sudden we came to a metal hatch in the moon. Liz and I were shocked. We headed back to get tools from home so we could open the Moon hatch and find out what is inside of the Moon...

Part two soon
edit on 9 26 2016 by Quantum12 because: Spelling

edit on 9 26 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Part 2
After two days of unbolting this hatch we removed the cover. We had to use our rover to pull the hatch out because it was so heavy. We looked down into this hatch and the first thing we saw was a ladder and two pipes going down.

The pounding was coming from below. I took my special flash light and headed down and Liz followed me. After one hour of climbing down we came to a platform. We rested. This hatch is super deep. The noise of metal clanking was louder.

Liz and I decided to start back down when all of a sudden the hatch above us was closed. We both were freaked out. Did the Space Federation lie to us, are there other people here? How would we reopen the hatch to get out?

Our heads were racing with thoughts like are we going to die inside the moon. Is this really happening to us?

We braved it and started climbing back down hoping we would find answers.

Part 3 soon...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Oh, yes, please part 3. I love this story-can't wait.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

As we were climbing down the air was getting hot, like being out in Barstow, California. We approached a door below with a crank handle. Liz opened the door and a rush of cold air almost blew us up the wall. We held on to each other. The air suddenly stopped blowing up. All we could see were bright lights in the distance.

We walked into a super big area with tons of machines working away and making lots of noise. "What is this place" Liz asked. "It looks like our moon is a big hollow generator making electricity" I said.

We were walking freely around and could not see a human or anything in sight. All of a sudden a alarm went off and bright lights were flashed in our face as something blind folded us. Next we were chained up to it felt like a wall.

Back on Earth during training Liz and I were told about a secret base on the moon but we had our doubts. Many Federation people told us this is not true and you two will be the first people in the moon. Liz and I asked many questions to others who had insight of what was really going on in the moon. Most people would not talk to us.

As we were chained to a wall we could hear voices from a distance talking. Liz and I are scientists so we wanted to know what is going on. Liz yelled "hey unchain us we want answers now" a voice spoke out in English " You two were not supposed to find the hatch" Liz said "well we did and we want answers now."

The room went silent. We could feel something was near us...

Part 4 soon

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Well done, very nice!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Thank you kindly!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just when I get to a really good part I have to wait.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I will write more more shortly, thank you Night Star.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I love sci-fi so this peaked my interest.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Part 4

Liz and I were unchained and placed into a fast moving elevator. The elevator moved sidways for twenty minutes and up suddenly to the surface. Two humans removed our blindfolds. Liz said "who are you and want is going on?" The men said nothing. We could see a big beautiful space city on the moon with Earth in the background. What a amazing site to see.

Back on Earth was between the USA and China broke out before we were launched to the moon. The year is 2020 and this is going to be the war of all wars. China sunk the USS aircraft carrier the Obama. That is when the US started a ground battle in China using high tech bots.

The moon city look peaceful from here, we could see many men and women working and driving moon carts. The only thing was the people did not really look human. It was hard to tell from out distance. Liz asked me "why are we hear and what are they going to do with us?" I replied "Liz just don't be scared and stay strong, if they move us apart I will find you."

Part 5 soon

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm loving this story, the USS carrier Obama made me laugh!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Thank you, he might get a ship named after him.
USS Barack Obama
Source: nationalinterest.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

lol that's funny. Let's hope Trump renames it when he gets in

new topics

top topics

join