It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: "The TRUTH about WW3 II"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I thought isis was just another group of people we are trying to kill in a forgin land. I think that we are kinda wrong for killing other country's people for our own gain. I don't want to pay for any mother country's people we need it here. TAX DOLLARS GO TO AMERICANS

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

the arabs dont save they buy, and with all the oil they have sold they have bought just about everything, from football clubs to real estate all over the world, i have looked into what they do with their money and its increasing due to some savvy business ventures...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Oil is only part of it. It's about control power and money ultimately.

Russia is a major obstacle.
The pipeline Assas backed was Russian backed.

There's a reason why NATO/US forces have been inching closer and closer to Russia's borders. They want to box Russia in. That won't stop Russia making moves elsewhere but if it comes to war because of the propositioned US forces close to Russia, Russia will prioritise that.

Hilary might say she'll go to war with Russia if she elected if need be, but that's just tough talk to make her look strong on foreign policy since she's obviously carrying baggage from her time at the state department.

People are making it out to sound like she's already decided if she wins its war with Russia.

The realities of being president will dawn on her if she wins though.

Trump similarly won't build any wall.
It's all populist tough talk from both sides.

And Russia isn't dependent on anyone for gas. If Eurole doesn't want to but its oil and gas China and others certainly will, especially since Russia isn't part of the petrodollar/opec cartel. And China is in fact buying Russian resources.

End of the day if the Russians were in Americas shoes they'd be pushing the same limits against Americas borders. It's how super powers/empires behave especially when they are a few notches above the rest.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: stormcell

the arabs dont save they buy, and with all the oil they have sold they have bought just about everything, from football clubs to real estate all over the world, i have looked into what they do with their money and its increasing due to some savvy business ventures...

Who cares. Everything they've bought can be take away from them in an instant. And there's not a thing the Arab world can do about it.
Even the weapons they've bought from the west can be switched off rendering them as useless as the poorly trained operators in their armed forces.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

I'm not very bright, LOL, could you please explain to me how the US is inching closer to Russia's borders specifically?

Is it true that Russia is backing Assad in Syria, and that the US is supporting ISIS in Syria, If so, is this sort of a tinderbox situation in your opinion? I'd like to know what other people have to say about it too.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's most likely World War 3 will be around oil, as it should be.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join