It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: "The TRUTH about WW3 II"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

ISIS= Israeli Secret Investigation Services

Have You ever wondered why ISIS™ wears hoods and gloves? So nobody can see their olive skin..

Basically, You usually don't shoot at Your 'bosses'...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Agreed the Islamic radical support started with Reagan but the list of fascists and despots sponsored goes back to the 1950's the sea change being a shift in focus from setting up governments to destroying them.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vechthaan

Has anyone fact checked these "ANON" videos? I honestly don't see how the US alphabet agencies haven't prosecuted anyone from anonymous since like 2011 (to my knowledge)?

Has it been taken over by intelligence agencies.. is it being used as a PSYOP? I have so many unanswered questions about this organization.

They seem like fear-mongering propagandists who make threats and want everyone to worry, without ever offering any type of solution.

Can ANYONE help answer any of these mysteries for me?? Thanks in advance! OP thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

From what I can understand, though, it's us (the West) that's been provoking Russia all along, with our refusal to give up our dominant role over Russia in the oil market. So I'm not sure how to feel about all of this.

From the West's perspective, it's in no small part about Russia's refusal to give up it's dominant role in the natural gas market. Russia through Gazprom provides 30% of the natural gas to Europe.

I've added just added some more background to the thread here.

Here's a snippet:

So here we have it. The wealthiest man in the Ukraine (Akhmetov) for whom Manafort was working, introduced him to Yanukovich. After Yanukovich's rigged election was tossed out, Tymoshenko became Prime Minister and reversed the Kryviy Rih steel mill deal which was worth BILLIONS to Akhmetov and Carter Page's pal Viktor Pinchuk, son-in-law of pro-Russian Leonid Kuchma who was the President of Ukraine from 1994 to 2005 (during which the deal and the rigged election took place).

One of Tymoshenko's first acts as Prime Minister was to reverse the $800 million deal organized by the cronies and auction the company for SIX TIMES more money. After Manafort got Yanukovich (chosen successor of Pinchuk's father-in-law) back in power, Tymoshenko was locked up in retaliation.

That's all going on in addition to the Russian/Ukraine gas disputes that started in 2005, the same year that the Kremlin decided to take back control of Gazprom by buying up a majority stake.

Very interesting read, thanks for the reply. I'dd hate for this thread to turn into a Trump vs Hillary thread, as there's plenty of those to go around, but this does shed a new light on the situation in America. Hillary is clearly prepared to go to war with Russia, whereas I guess this would make Trump more pro-Russia.

I don't know that it's quite that simple either. The Clinton's have their own connections to Russia, including Pinchuk though in that case, it may be more of the superficial high society philanthropy variety (or it may not be, I honestly haven't had the time to look into it).

What's clear to me is that we have a very short amount of time to put together the pieces. It does seem at this point that we clearly have two opposing factions: the US, EU, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, etc vs Russia & friends (Iran, Syria/Assad, etc) that are integral to what's taking place in Syria and in Ukraine and that it boils down to wars over who will exert the most influence via control of oil and natural gas.

It also seems that Clinton is representing the former and to some degree, Trump is representing the interests of the latter.

I don't think that it will be possible to fully understand the topic of Syria and avoid the Trump v Clinton issue as it's all inextricably linked.
edit on 2016-9-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
With the Russian army already dug-in in Syria fighting ISIS, it's hard for the US and Europe to find "an angle" of entrance. If Assad wins the war and beats ISIS, there's the possibility that Russia will replace the US dominance in the entire region, triggering a collapse of the petrodollar. (As a result of the pipeline finishing) This is unacceptable for the US.

Has construction begun on this supposed oil pipeline? Does anybody have live ground reporting access? I would like to know which side is currently "winning" this war, and projections regarding the coming weeks on the ground in Syria.

I expect attacks and counter-attacks in and around the construction of an oil pipeline running through the middle east. I would imagine it would not come to fruition for either side.
edit on 26-9-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The only way this is ALL going to end, is by all out war. I see the U.S. Getting backed into the corner, nowhere, to move, while Russia and finally China jumps in. Do I think it will be nuclear...No. But it will be a mechanical war, jets, tanks, STA missles, cruise missiles, the navy's. It WILL be a war, unlike we have seen.
Russia may use a low kiloton nuclear weapon on troops or navel. They know the outcome if used on the U.S. But there is a war coming. The U.S. Is loosing power around the globe. We are a laughing stock. Our dollar is close to loosing. Our economy is over inflated. And Russia and China know we can't withstand another war. One way to defeat the U.S., attack, and fight on 2 fronts.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I have been following these official anonymous videos pretty closely the last few weeks. I started a thread about their "911 Truth" comments.

In any case, good thread. It lines up with what I have turned up in my own research, and I fear that what Anonymous is saying is very true, and we are at the beginning of WWIII.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I hope Anonymous didn't put Hillary in that video as a joke, her dumb ass got hacked, because she was careless and selfish.

edit on 26-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5

I have been following these official anonymous videos pretty closely the last few weeks. I started a thread about their "911 Truth" comments.

In any case, good thread. It lines up with what I have turned up in my own research, and I fear that what Anonymous is saying is very true, and we are at the beginning of WWIII.

Another piece in this jigsaw is that the fracking in the USA and Europe is helping drive down the price of oil. That is really hurting Saudi Arabia as they are living off savings at the moment. In 5 to 7 years all of those savings will be gone. They are trying to delay this by making cutbacks everywhere. But their situation is like a plane crash in slow motion. What happens once the money is gone?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Another piece in this jigsaw is that the fracking in the USA and Europe is helping drive down the price of oil. That is really hurting Saudi Arabia as they are living off savings at the moment. In 5 to 7 years all of those savings will be gone. They are trying to delay this by making cutbacks everywhere. But their situation is like a plane crash in slow motion. What happens once the money is gone?

Maybe when their money is gone they won't be able to sponsor terroism.

Saudi Arabia will be okay in the medium term. However in a few generations, when they perhaps go dry on oil, then they turn into a desert wasteland.
edit on 26-9-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I didn't mean that there's no merit to the video. I'm sure there is. My point was I'm sick of people claiming to be anonymous and releasing these "official" anon videos. There is NO "official" anonymous.

I don't disagree with anything in the summary. I have no doubts that the things stated in the video are true. The problem I have is that this information can be gathered by anyone with some time and interest in the subject. Anon was originally a group of trolls from /b/ and morphed into a small, loosely bound hacking group that them morphed into a "hacktivist" group. Most people dont know this because most people haven't been paying attention since 4chan sprung up after 2chan.

What most people know about anonymous is the whole "hacktivist" thing. These fake anons pop up and label their videos sensationalist things knowing full well that people are going to watch thinking they're going to get some kind of "inside" information. That is disingenuous at best and flat out baiting into disinformation in some of the worse cases.

Either way, what I was trying to convey is that any anon video on YouTube, particularly ones with sensationalist titles, are either untrue or are full of precisely the same info that can be found on your own. I will say though that the VERY, VERY FEW "anons" that post this kind of video solely for the sake of just informing a few new people of these things here and there (however few and far between the real info containing videos are) should be applauded for their effort.

At the same time, if you're really in it just to spread information to a wider audience, take off the mask and don't reference anon unless you obtained some real, world-altering information through your hacking endeavors.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The Iran Iraq war back in the 80s is a great place to start if you want to understand a lot about those two countries, and how Russia and US were backing them or not backing them....

en.m.wikipedia.org...–Iraq_War

It also explains why America was so certain Iraq had chemical weapons after 9/11 - they got them from somewhere, and weren't always an enemy.
edit on 27-9-2016 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Good video but your follow info was lacking some key points like how ISIS is practicing a hardlined form of Islam aka Wahabism and the presenter in the video makes a point about this - its important to note as its heavily promoted by the Saudi regime.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Maybe when their money is gone they won't be able to sponsor terroism.

Saudi Arabia will be okay in the medium term. However in a few generations, when they perhaps go dry on oil, then they turn into a desert wasteland.

From whence they came!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Makes me wonder why I never hear anything from ISIS about Israel. Considering the geopolitics of the region, you would figure that Israel would be the goal and crowning achievement of these radicals.

Theres your sign.

Anon video mentions Israel helping Al Nusra. Theres been threads here ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Well they posted this today. War against American Government!??! What!??!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: TrueBrit Anonymous is CIA counter-Intel program, releasing only what is "necessary" and in the way it is necessary. Even it's name is a mock against the hacking community. They started this project in 1996 after breaking the original anonymous hacker group, called back then S.I.E.L

At least that's the rumors I get from trusted friends in Hong Kong.

Due to the letters of the message here, the thread is been monitored from now on, so chill out. And to the official... We had not forgotten,

That's not true at all. Also, what does Hong Kong have anything to do with it? I believe most of the original members of Anon were all Americans.

Anonymous started on 4chan as a trolling group. It progressed into something more. Not sure where you get your info from, but none of this went back as far as 1996. Anon started many years later

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

As, I said... the anonymous you know, heard and saw of, is a deliberate creation. It came online in its current shape much later. You need to have more deep info than online articles if you really dig for the truth. The real anonymous POI goes back to the end of the 80s. And they were nothing like the joke you know today.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
this dnt look liek an official Annon video a reply to: Vechthaan

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join