It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W backs Clinton, CNN writes a nice piece on him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
W supports Hillary and now CNN writes an article about how him and Michelle O are BFFs. I guess if W is backing Clinton, the media has to say that W is now a good person, that the last 8 years has made him a 'good guy'. So when he endorses Hillary, that's should be seen as a good thing.

I love how the media does its 'job'

www.cnn.com...

www.cnn.com...
edit on 25-9-2016 by thinline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
W supports Hillary and now CNN writes an article about how him and Michelle O are BFFs. I guess if W is backing Clinton, the media has to say that W is now a good person, that the last 8 years has made him a 'good guy'. So when he endorses Hillary, that's should be seen as a good thing.

I love how the media does its 'job'

www.cnn.com...

I never thought W was a bad guy.

Never thought he was too bright or in charge of the presidency either. But, that's a different subject.

edit on 25-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I guess if W is backing Clinton, the media has to say that W is now a good person, that the last 8 years has made him a 'good guy'.
Why?

So when he endorses Hillary, that's should be seen as a good thing.
I don't see that being said in the article you linked. However the fact that he won't support Trump says something.

edit on 9/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I didn't see an endorsement there. Just 2 families supporting the same event?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

That link does not provide information on that endorsement. Also I googled it and found no info on W endorsing Clinton. Got a link on that?
And from the looks of those videos and picture, it looks to me as if Mrs. Obama has been given the job of baby sitting the doddering old fool.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think the OP is confused.
www.cnn.com...

edit on 9/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I guess if W is backing Clinton, the media has to say that W is now a good person, that the last 8 years has made him a 'good guy'.
Why?

So when he endorses Hillary, that's should be seen as a good thing.
I don't see that being said in the article you linked. However the fact that he won't support Trump says something.

The same reason that Trump is now a racist despite having been in the public eye for 40 years. He wasn't a racist for the past 4 decades, but the minute he decided to run for President he is all of a sudden the most racist guy ever. No one had anything to say about him being a racist until now. Funny how that works...

Same with W. If he is endorsing Hillary, all of a sudden W will be a "middle of the road" President. He will be rational. He will be everything the complete opposite of what he was accused of when he was in office and even out of office.

Just the way leftist media works...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Same with W. If he is endorsing Hillary,

Is he?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I think the OP is confused.
www.cnn.com...

Yep, or jumping to conclusions.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

and/or

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Same with W. If he is endorsing Hillary, all of a sudden W will be a "middle of the road" President. He will be rational. He will be everything the complete opposite of what he was accused of when he was in office and even out of office.

First, that article does not say W is endorsing Clinton. That was the OP. And also, it is sad how you determine that the leftisst media works. You can argue this point all you want and you will be met by those who will say 'no, this is how the conservative media works. The reality is, this is how 'media' works.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
People will see this headline and automatically think it's true.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You should know.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So the master approves?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

However the fact that he won't support Trump says something.

Yeah , but which one ?
I vote a nothing backing a nothing
Just me

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Warmongers together for the war criminals club! They'd all happily see Hillary join their ranks

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

First, that article does not say W is endorsing Clinton. That was the OP. And also, it is sad how you determine that the leftisst media works. You can argue this point all you want and you will be met by those who will say 'no, this is how the conservative media works. The reality is, this is how 'media' works.

I guess you don't know the meaning of "If"...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I dunno about 43's relative standings if Clinton is elected but if Trump wins the election, it's more likely than not that 43 will get bumped up at least one spot.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nothing in that article said anything about an endorsement (something both Bushes said they would not do after the 3rd dropped out). The only place anything about an endorsement has been found is a rumor started by a Kennedy.
Kennedy Says

Kennedy/Townsend said the Elder Bush said (now ain't that great journalism) he plans to vote for Clinton. On a side note, those three names in the same sentence cannot lead to anything good.

This article essentially pointed out the seating arrangements of the first lady sitting to the right of the president and the former president sitting to the right of the first lady at public events. And yes, most of these high up politicos are chummy at the least.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Oh well, I guess you got me on that one. Any comment on the rest of my point? That only 'leftist' media works this way? Huh? How about right wing media? Do you or do you not see that it works in the same fashion?

I guess you don't know the meaning of "If"...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join