It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why the US wants to destroy a secular Mideast and build up Jihadi forces

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You’re trying to overcomplicate this issue. No offence intended here but I remember the old saying,"Keep It Simple Stupid".

Gaddafi was in the process of developing a gold backed African currency that would have displaced the French currency being used.

Afghanistan was about an oil pipeline.
en.wikipedia.org...

Syria is about an oil pipeline.
www.mintpressnews.com...

This crap is for no other reason than financial GREED.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Once again, how can you leave out the petrodollar, our pro-Israel policies, and the fact that the US is backing the military govt which overthrew Morsi & has now banned the Muslim Brotherhood? Your post didn't address either of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Nobody on this thread will understand anything about the OP's thesis until they read (and maybe reread) Albert Pike's 1874 letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, easily found on the www, for instance, here:

www.libertyforlife.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Once again, how can you leave out the petrodollar, our pro-Israel policies, and the fact that the US is backing the military govt which overthrew Morsi & has now banned the Muslim Brotherhood? Your post didn't address either of them.

I dealt with this here

Also understand this. These sinister forces NEVER do anything for merely one reason.
They do evil for many reasons and my theory may be the main reason but they have other options to themselves when they fail or succeed

Such as benefit to their puppy Israel. Their pipeline. and the most lucrative option of all: satisfying the Military Industrial Intelligence complex beast.

Remember the plan elucidated by General Wesley Clark to destroy 7 ME countries in 5 years

You just think their making mistakes ?

You're very naive

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
You’re trying to overcomplicate this issue. No offence intended here but I remember the old saying,"Keep It Simple Stupid".

Gaddafi was in the process of developing a gold backed African currency that would have displaced the French currency being used.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.mintpressnews.com...

There is a militant faction within the US hierarchy who wants a war…a clash of civilizations
Islam versus the west

The guys who prodded the simpleton Bush to destroy Iraq… remember that
And the sinister ones who did 911…remember that

Not so simple after all

Sure regular greed is always a part of it but there are always, many reasons for aggression

You think 911 was just done over oil and gas, I disagree

No offense, but sometimes keeping is simple is only for the simple minded

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I dealt with this here

Fair enough. I overlooked that since it wasn't in the OP or in direct response to either of my posts. Though the US still backs General Sisi, who held a coup against Morsi & his Muslim Brotherhood allies and then banned the Muslim Brotherhood.

You just think their making mistakes ?

Nowhere in my posts did I say I thought they were just "making mistakes", so where did you get that? I even think American pro-Israel & pro-petrodollar goals directly affect our policies in the Middle East, which implies that there is a concerted effort to push specific policies there. In other words, I agree that there are plans in place; I just don't necessarily think the plan in the OP is it.

You're very naive

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Haha. I see what's happened here. This whole mess is the fault of everyone who doesn't share my affiliation. Basically, everyone who isn't me.

Stoopid lefties, ruining my world.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
US is expecting to get Muslims to invade Israel or Eastward to India or China. Do the dirty work for them. This century is unique and them Muslims are not a dumb in the past.
edit on 24-9-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Just to point out that the Middle East in particular has been marching towards a single religion area for hundreds of years. The US has nothing to do with it. They are just caught up in the end game.

There used to be millions of Jews in North Africa and the Middle East. Certainly in the 1940s there were nearly a million left. Now there are nations in the ME with no Jews. Same thing with Christians, but even now those remaining populations are under pressure.

It's very simple to blame this all on the US (even before that country was founded), but we just have the end stages of the a long process of removing minorities and difference from countries where Muslims predominate.

Oh, and it's not just removal of different religions, it's the removal of different denominations of Muslims, notably Sunni and Shia. Most of the long-standing barbarity in the Muslim world is Muslim on Muslim, denomination on denomination.

Secular is not a word to use in the Middle East. Dictators kept up the pretence of secularism, but in Syria minority groups were repressed regardless, as were they in Iraq and Libya.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: schuyler

Haha. I see what's happened here. This whole mess is the fault of everyone who doesn't share my affiliation. Basically, everyone who isn't me.

Stoopid lefties, ruining my world.

Imagine that, living in a world where anything that looks like it doesn't fit is an outsider and should be discriminated against .....or labeled as an interloper ....

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Then you tell us why the US is supporting jihadis in Syria and ISIS strategically

They're not.

If you base everything around that, then it is all wrong and misguided.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I really think your concept of "they" is inaccurate. The shadow government (SG) that controls the world is a separate entity from the USA. This SG simply uses the USA as one of its tools to achieve its goals.

Another important point to make: people who think Vladimir Putin (and by extension the nation of Russia) is anti-NWO are misguided. Secret Societies have infiltrated EVERY superpower, and when new ones emerge, you can bet your house they were aided in some way by the shadow government that controls the world.

PS: Putin has been linked to Freemasonry. Just another coincidence?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

en.wikipedia.org...

www.mintpressnews.com...

100% this.

There is no grand, overarching conspiracy. People on ATS like to ascribe fantastic, complicated conspiracies to anything and everything, when all it really comes down to is greed and wanting to line pockets.

It really is that simple.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
originally posted by: Willtell

The guys who prodded the simpleton Bush to destroy Iraq… remember that
And the sinister ones who did 911…remember that

Not so simple after all

Sure regular greed is always a part of it but there are always, many reasons for aggression

You think 911 was just done over oil and gas, I disagree

No offense, but sometimes keeping is simple is only for the simple minded

You have GOT to be kidding. Iraq was as simple as the rest.

Cheney used to be vice president of Halliburton. After the Iraq wars, who got all the insanely lucrative contracts to rebuild Iraq, lining the pockets of Cheney and Bushes cronies? Halliburton.

It IS as simple as that.
edit on 25-9-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Covert operation

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the U.S. Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms, a covert operation (also as CoveOps or covert ops) is "an operation that is so planned and executed as to conceal the identity of or permit plausible denial by the sponsor." It is intended to create a political effect which can have implications in the military, intelligence or law enforcement arenas affecting either the internal population of a country or individuals outside of it. Covert operations aim to secretly fulfill their mission objectives without any parties knowing who sponsored or carried out the operation.

Under United States law, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) must lead covert operations unless the president finds that another agency should do so and properly informs the Congress. Normally, the CIA is the US Government agency legally allowed to carry out covert action.[1] The CIA's authority to conduct covert action comes from the National Security Act of 1947.[2] President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12333 titled United States Intelligence Activities in 1984. This order defined covert action as "special activities", both political and military, that the US Government could legally deny. The CIA was also designated as the sole authority under the 1991 Intelligence Authorization Act and in Title 50 of the United States Code Section 413(e).[2][3]

Read this its important

The CIA must have a "Presidential Finding" issued by the President of the United States in order to conduct these activities under the Hughes-Ryan amendment to the 1991 Intelligence Authorization Act.[1] These findings are then monitored by the oversight committees in both the US Senate and the House of Representatives.[4] As a result of this framework, the CIA "receives more oversight from the Congress than any other agency in the federal government".[5] The Special Activities Division (SAD) is a division of the CIA's National Clandestine Service, responsible for Covert Action and "Special Activities". These special activities include covert political influence and paramilitary operations. The division is overseen by the United States Secretary of State.[2]

Note carefully this last part

The Special Activities Division (SAD) is a division of the CIA's National Clandestine Service, responsible for Covert Action and "Special Activities". These special activities include covert political influence and paramilitary operations. The division is overseen by the United States Secretary of State.[2]

"OVERSEEN BY THE US SECRATARY OF STATE"!

The Syrian, Iraqi, and all the Arab state disturbances or most of them are covert operations or related to covert operations.

That's one reason no one in congress does anything about them
edit on 25-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The US government foreign policy operates on sinister, covert operations and an operating philosophy from various factions in the powerful elite think tanks and ruling powers.

Since 911 the government has been taken over by one of these factions known as neocons.

Bush was an overt neocon. Obama is a neocon covertly.

They recognize that they failed in Iraq and turned back from overt actions to covert actions under the fraud Obama.

Therefore in order to get their successful war of conquest in the ME they have turned to the actions of supporting the rise of jihadi useful idiots to foster their war of civilizations.

That has also failed because of the vigilance of Russia, Iran, and Sisi of Egypt.

The rise of Trumpism is another stab at creating a war-like environment to begin again the sinister plot.

As well the neocon Hillary Clinton is also an agent in their scheme

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
More proof the Obama/ Hillary regime is trying to make terrorists rather than fight it is this

anotherdayintheempire.com...

On April 23, 2015 the New York Times reported Drone Strikes Reveal Uncomfortable Truth: U.S. Is Often Unsure About Who Will Die.“Mr. Obama and his top aides have repeatedly promised greater openness about the drone program but have never really delivered on it,” said the Times, quoting Rachel Stohl, of the Stimson Center, a Washington research institute.
On October 20, 2015, the Huffington Post reported Nearly 90 Percent Of People Killed In Recent Drone Strikes Were Not The Target

www.huffingtonpost.com...

“U.S. drone strikes have killed scores of civilians in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia,” said the article, emphasis mine.
US Policy Radicalizes Terrorists
How many terrorists did the US radicalize in the process?
How many innocent civilians died? How much compensation did the US pay? Sorry, that’s classified information.

Libya: produced more terrorists and terrorism

Iraq: produced more terror and terrorists

Syria: produced more terrorists and terror

Creation of ISI of course more terrorism and terrorists

The Drone strike program: produced many more terrorists and terror

The writing is on the wall that the US policy is one to produce terrorism in order to make a big war.

All this was don't to set up Hillary for her big war but much has occurred to put a wrench in this sinister wicked, evil plot by the elite planners.

Trump was created probably to revive it if Hillary goes down

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join