It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming soon....Virtual Reality Facebook, leave all your concerns behind! :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Are you tired of living in a world where all you see on the news is fear and more fear?

Are you tired of all the endless advertising that tells you that you are not good enough, beautiful enough, rich enough, or smart enough?

Has all of your dignity and intelligence been socially conditioned out of you?

Do you not have the courage to stand up against the corruption that surrounds you?

Do you make such comments as "it is just the way it is", "I am voting for the lesser of two evils" or "what are you doing to do about it"?

Does the overwhelming environmental destruction from chemical/agri/energy companies cause you concern?

Did our educational system successfully indoctrinate you into willing servitude?

Has our brilliant systems of finance, led to an overwhelming amount of interest that will keep you as a debt slave for the rest of your life?

Have you happily enjoyed the fluoride, GMO's, toxic food dyes, artificial sweeteners, natural flavor and all the rest of the food that dumbs you down and poisons your body?

Are you now dealing with the health issues of obesity, diabetes, the spectrum of dementia/cancer/heart disease?

Would you like to forget about all of your concerns and simply plug into a new, better version of you?

Well I would like to introduce you to Facebooks newest escape for ... the Occulus is here and you no longer have to think!

Look at how happy our douchebag that we gave credit to Facebook for looks, smugly walking by a sea of idiots who will most assuredly not have to worry any longer about the problems in their lives! We are just so excited, protests will be a thing of the past!

As we enter this brave new world, we note concerns that many have had at the failures of the TV to adequately create a total false illusion about reality. Now we have done our best to capture the minds and souls of every willing customer who pays for their brainwashing... but sadly we are failing.

You see people are beginning to go through the hard process of waking up and looking behind the veil and their they find us...poisoning their minds, bodies, and souls! We see people turning away from our brilliant plan of mass medicating the masses and seeking inn knowledge.

We are witnessing staggering levels of cognitive dissonance and believe us we are doing everything we can to protect our flock from the pain of realizing that the world is not as it seems.

With the success of Pokemon Go and the willing acquiescence of spying on yourselves, we can see clearly that we will have hoards of good little slaves fighting each other once we decide to roll out the occulus. A couple people may even die, as the masses stomp over themselves to escape their s*** lives, we can only hope, you know there are too many peasants on this planet as is.

In case you wish to see how we see our peasants living in the future, we will leave you with this wonderful image as something to reflect upon..

Keep Calm and Carry On Folks we have your minds under control! [
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmFriday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It's great because it will drive the VR market to more reasonably priced high end VR goggles

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

It's great because it will drive the VR market to more reasonably priced high end VR goggles

It truly is great!

Who wants to actually focus on the world that we have and develop the inner strength to do anything about it?

I mean discipline is just to hard of a thing to put time and energy into.

For the mindless, Virtual Reality will be the ultimate happy pill!

Aldous Huxley would be impressed!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I can't wait to start "pokeing" everyone. Do I go to virtual jail when I grab the wrong avatars butt?

I can see it now... V-sexual assault charges brought against serial poker.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Turn on tune in drop out.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm missing the days of VHS tapes, CD's and landlines.

People actually lived life back then. The 80's, the 90's, good times.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
I can't wait to start "pokeing" everyone. Do I go to virtual jail when I grab the wrong avatars butt?

I can see it now... V-sexual assault charges brought against serial poker.

Well I do not see why not, it would be a form of profit that we could milk from the system...we have to make sure that our VR Facebook is considered a safe space, we know how delicate our subjects feelings are!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It's been long prophesied on ATS..., ZOmBie ApOcalypsE is approaching!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Agent Zuckerberg has been hitting the gym... I wonder how His Agent Wife is doing after their "surprise wedding" ??

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

It truly is great!

Who wants to actually focus on the world that we have and develop the inner strength to do anything about it?

What is it you propose? A ban on VR? The internet? TV?

While i understand your sentiment, I'm curious if you would, in a position of power, take away people's freedom to choose how they spend their leisure time?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I'm missing the days of VHS tapes, CD's and landlines.

People actually lived life back then. The 80's, the 90's, good times.

Nonsense, from our perspective, this will truly allow our Peasants to live in a much happier way by our design.

As we have observed from our social engineering perspective, the people simply have no mind. They are as malleable as clay and willing to follow any of our clever psychological manipulations.

We have meticulously guided our flock to this point of willing servitude, our virtual reality world will be their freedom!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You can get Samsung VR goggles for £80. If you have a smartphone that's the only cost. Otherwise you have to buy a smartphone. But it is worth it.

There are many 360 degree videos out there; documentaries on space, Pluto, inside a volcanic crater, swimming with sharks or on the ocean floor, virtual concerts, even cows jumping for joy at being allowed back onto the Summer pasture.

Hundreds of people have taken 360 photographs. Sunsets, the Arctic, Ancient Egypt, cityscapes and just about everything else.

Plenty of 360 haunted houses, sanatoriums and 3D games like Smash and Dreadhalls.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: elementalgrove

It truly is great!

What is it you propose? A ban on VR? The internet? TV?

While i understand your sentiment, I'm curious if you would, in a position of power, take away people's freedom to choose how they spend their leisure time?

Ban it!?

I hope to see it given out "freely" so that all can indulge!

Freedom truly resides from the within the psychological confines that we create through our programming... did you not realize this? I would never get in the way of the people's "freedom" to plug into our technologies!

Free will is free will!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

It's been long prophesied on ATS..., ZOmBie ApOcalypsE is approaching!!!

Ah I see you are an insider and you understand what we mean by Zombie Apocalypse!

We even had our wonderful CDC create a graphic novel about our subjects and they actually thought it could be true dead to life zombies... priceless!

You know it really is too easy!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The best thread I've seen on here since joining up.

Somewhere between laughter and weeping is my reaction.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Who's going to be reading Facebook on the Oculus Rift? That makes no sense at all. Oculus Rift is designed for a 3D experience. Facebook is a 2D product; it has no 3D capacity.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Who's going to be reading Facebook on the Oculus Rift? That makes no sense at all. Oculus Rift is designed for a 3D experience. Facebook is a 2D product; it has no 3D capacity.

(Sigh) Yet. Besides, there's a good chance we already live in a Virtual Reality system.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If you are to tell somebody living at the "Etruscan script" times, that a book can be digitalized and copy-pasted, he would give your similar answer in return. People after fifteen or so years, wont read FB on hOculus-mOculus... they would live it, on this or other platforms. Give it plus/minus five years...
edit on 23-9-2016 by Argentbenign because: xxx-zombie attack

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Ah so you never saw the South Park episode that depicted the virtual reality of Facebook!?

We will have no issue bringing forth a virtual reality Facebook world. Simply imagine second life in the virtual format where you can have all of your friends!

Our crack team at FB are currently working on it!

It is only a matter of time! Everyone is absolutely gonig to love it!

"VR is going to be the most social platform,” Zuckerberg said on Sunday at Samsung’s Galaxy S7 event. “Facebook FB -1.61%, with Oculus, are committed to this for the long term. We’ve recently created new teams at Facebook FB -1.61% to build the next generation of social apps and VR.”

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
The best thread I've seen on here since joining up.

Somewhere between laughter and weeping is my reaction.

Thank you kindly!

I will be trying this routine out in stand up fashion!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join