It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI gave top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills immunity in email probe, rep says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i suspect that anyone who gave any evidence to the F.B.I. in the clinton investigation was given immunity which explains why the F.B.I. couldn`t make a case against anybody, i mean it`s kind of hard to prosecute people who you gave immunity to.The F.B.I. was lazy they didn`t want to work to find evidence they just wanted evidence handed to them on a silver platter by people they gave immunity to.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And here they are:

I've seen that Blumenthal was also given immunity, anyone else see anything about that?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

A real den of iniquity there !!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
i suspect that anyone who gave any evidence to the F.B.I. in the clinton investigation was given immunity which explains why the F.B.I. couldn`t make a case against anybody, i mean it`s kind of hard to prosecute people who you gave immunity to.The F.B.I. was lazy they didn`t want to work to find evidence they just wanted evidence handed to them on a silver platter by people they gave immunity to.

That's what it sounds like.

It will be interesting to watch where his employment career goes after the election. That should be very telling.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is a really knotted up ball of yarn, X. And thank you.
This should be bumped just for the blazing insult to
the American voter's intelligence.

If I got Mr. Gowdy right-- we have a lawyer already rep-
resenting a target in the investigation: named as also a
witness, and given immunity for that testimony.

The woman is also a target in the investigation herself.
As usual, no information is obtained: and it seems to at
least MY ruptured sensibilities like a legendary conflict
of interest... bordering on a logical disconnect from Hell.

For her to run things off on the side as a Clinton Foundation
legal team principal, AND be expected to testify to it's peril:
would at least violate her oath to the BAR.

And I was expecting Mr. Comey to reply with something
of more substance than
"... this is the FBI you know and love." Mr. Director--in
the last few administrations, this is the FBI I've been
relegated to expect. My condolences to Trey Gowdy,
he just got two-stepped again .

[The coverup] "..somewhere so organized, so subtle, so
watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that
they had better not speak above their breath when they
speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson spoke of
[the power] that was at the time almost 100 years
ago in his NBC radio farewell.

I submit there is a much greater power required to conceal
the perpetrators than perpetrate the act. They have succeeded.
edit on 28-9-2016 by derfreebie because: At what point does kabuki get replaced with outrage?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

James Comey should just Resign Already . He has been Compromised and Will be Fired by President Trump come Jan. 2017 .

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

James Comey should just Resign Already . He has been Compromised and Will be Fired by President Trump come Jan. 2017 .

Fired or something worse. No one should be too big to jail.
edit on 28-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

He should be offered the opportunity to resign before
the election tales place, because the damage is already
maximized that he could possibly do.
Everybody being investigated was offered a lifetime
supply of sandbags on the pain of ... What? 90 days in jail
and $1000 fine for ontempt of Cangress? BWA HA HAhahaa

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

My Prediction , Cheryl Mills will be doing Serious Jail Time in the Not to Distant Future . You Heard it here First .

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

My Prediction , Cheryl Mills will be doing Serious Jail Time in the Not to Distant Future . You Heard it here First .

Here is my prediction. If Donald Trump wins on Nov. 8th, Barack Obama will issue pardons for any and all involved in this mess.

Remember, a president can issue a pardon at any point from the time the crime was committed to during its investigation to conviction. So a conviction isn't required for a presidential pardon to be issued.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If that happened , what does that Tell you about Obama and the Members of his Administration Including Hillary Clinton ? Pardoning Criminal Behavior is NOT OK Even If you have the Authority to do so , it's Still Wrong .

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Here is my prediction. If Donald Trump wins on Nov. 8th, Barack Obama will issue pardons for any and all involved in this mess.

Remember, a president can issue a pardon at any point from the time the crime was committed to during its investigation to conviction. So a conviction isn't required for a presidential pardon to be issued.

That would seal their fates for further employment.

Honest legitimate employment, not like for Dr. Evil or other super villains like the UN.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

If that happened , what does that Tell you about Obama and the Members of his Administration Including Hillary Clinton ? Pardoning Criminal Behavior is NOT OK Even If you have the Authority to do so , it's Still Wrong .

What Jerry Ford did for Nixon set a pretty ugly precedent--
it denied any of the truth coming out as more than 'verified
speculation'.
Just between us three and the parking lot.. I would almost
welcome a pardon for Hillary from O-bud, rather than see
the carnage from that whole Foundation's truth emerging.
Almost. Sometimes the band-aid becomes PART of the knee..

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Mr. Comey suddenly sounded like a man with something to hide. “I don’t remember exactly, sitting here,” he said, in what can only be called the FBI version of “I don’t recall.” He then mumbled that “Having done many investigations myself, there’s always conflicting recollections of facts, some of which are central, some of which are peripheral. I don’t remember, sitting here, about that one.”

Really? Only a few minutes before he had explained that the Justice Department was forced to issue immunity to Ms. Mills because she had asserted attorney-client privilege. Yet he couldn’t remember all the glaring evidence proving she had no such privilege? Usually, the FBI takes a dim view of witnesses who lie. Had the FBI pursued perjury charges against Ms. Mills—as it would have done against anyone else—it would have had extraordinary leverage to force her to speak about all of her communications regarding the server. It might have even threatened to build a case that Ms. Mills was part of a criminal scheme. Then it could have offered immunity in return for the real goods on Hillary.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Ouch, the WSJ has been hammering on this pretty heavily.

I posted an excerpt from their opinion page previously and it was pretty scathing of the FBI and their handling of HIllary's gang.

Representative John Ratcliffe (R-Texas):

“I want to make sure the record is clear about the evidence that you did not have [in the investigation]:

The FBI did not have the Clintons’ personal Apple server used for Hillary Clinton’s work emails …
An Apple MacBook laptop and thumb drive that contained Hillary Clinton’s email archives was lost …Two blackberry devices provided didn’t have SIM cards or SD data cards …
13 Hillary Clinton personal mobile devices were lost, discarded, or destroyed with a hammer …
Various sever backups were deleted over time …
After the State Department, and my colleague Mr. Gowdy here notified Ms. Clinton that her records would be sought by the Benghazi Committee, copies of her emails on laptops of both of her lawyers were wiped clean with BleachBit …
After those emails were subpoenaed, Hillary Clinton’s email archives were also permanently deleted from the Platt River Network with BleachBit …
And also after the subpoena, backups of the Platt River server were manually deleted.

“Collectively this list screams obstruction of justice.”

House Judiciary Committee

top topics

<< 1   >>

join