It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the deal with billy meier?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
recently one of the biggest hoaxes of ufology became famous again:mysteriousuniverse.org...
so my point is why is he so famous?
do people forget of the horrible wedding cake ufo photos?
of his dinossaur photos from a book?
or what about the photos he said were from aliens but on reality are from dancers?
the biggest mistery isnt the case its his fame

anyone here have anwers?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Today he is almost universally regarded as a fraud but there are many that still maintain that at least some of his encounter's were real and that he simply became addicted to the limelight.
Some conspiracy's even post him as working for some clandestine agency but if that had been the case his UFO photo's surely would have been more convincing.
Still he does make some good observation's from his own point of view, no alien intelligence required.
Just to post that You Tube video directly so that other's don't have to click on that site.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
recently one of the biggest hoaxes of ufology became famous again:mysteriousuniverse.org...
or what about the photos he said were from aliens but on reality are from dancers?

anyone here have anwers?

I love his story..soo much sci-fantasy fun.
the props are lame. imagine if he had a decent budget and perhaps access to CGI back in the day.

Anyhow, I think many simply enjoy his imagination.
Beamships. space vikings, etc..good stuff.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't even realise this old blowhard was still alive.

Hey Billy: you're not a thing! You had your turn and blew it. Please die already.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

yeah its fun but it destroy the credibility of ufology

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Gotta remember Billy Meier had a middle man who could easily have added all the fraudulent stuff to discredit Meier.

Meier never had those talks of stage shows with the dinosaur photos that was the middle man.
& I never trusted him to be honest.

I believe Meier partly, some of it was embellishment I think.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

i have my suspicions about the disinfo agent thing

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
All I know for sure is that he can type faster with one hand than I can with two - and I'm a speed typist.

And too bad all the kneejerk debunkers around here can't ever post more than a line or two - makes them look uninformed, incurious and only interested in insults, not information.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

to me its pure bs

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

i have seen all that he has to offer pure fantasy

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Either way he is a smart man

Knowledge Of The Rings Of Jupiter And Their Composition By Billy Meier, From His 115th Contact on October 19, 1978 The conversation that follows is taken directly from the English language translation of the Contact Notes of Billy Meier. Copyrights on this document are posted as 1982/1986, some 9 - 13 years before astronomers first suggested, on August 2, 1995, that Jupiter's rings were composed of dust particles, and 12 to 16 years before the official announcement by scientists at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, and the National Optical Astronomy Observatories (NOAO), Tucson, AZ, on September 15, 1998. (It should also be noted that the rings were not "officially" discovered until March 5, 1979, five months after Meier wrote about them.)
www.rense.com...

Im in no position to defend him but do you know if the lazer gun that shot though trees debunked? Did he meet saddam hussein before he was famous?

Meier with two of King Hussein’s palace guards.
http://www.theyfly.com/early-years

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

anyone here have anwers?

The biggest mystery is how naive people are who don't research anything for themselves and just jump on any variety of bandwagons pushed by the loudest pushers.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Wow, I didn't even realise this old blowhard was still alive.

Hey Billy: you're not a thing! You had your turn and blew it. Please die already.

Wow, Whats your problem? grow up!! Do your friends and family see you that way?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

this

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

well lets see:
1: indeed billy meier isnt just a ramdom farmer he is very smart wich only makes me more suspicios could he be a disinfo angent?
2:whoa!
this guy seriously meet sadam hussein? strange indeed

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Billy knows stuff.

Billy is an Intuitive Empath.

Billy didnt get birthed as an I.E.

His skillset is valuable if one knows what he can do.....when he was young I am sure he involved himself in many impulsive and interesting things because his "vision" had to have often lead him into colorfull dynamic situations .

Billy better find himself a puncture-proof left-sided Water-Wing,because IF he has as much knowledge as he says he will know what is coming.

Bottoms up Buttercup....lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think the reason it won't die is because some of us dont feel like we've had adequate closer on the case.

I'm of the belief that clandestine forces were at work similar to that of psi tech and the remote viewing guys. (If not even directly related)

In the grand scheme of things persons unknown and Billy Meier went to great lengths to engineer another Ufology religion.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

And too bad all the kneejerk debunkers around here can't ever post more than a line or two - makes them look uninformed, incurious and only interested in insults, not information.

If you need "closure" do a little research. It's not kneejerk debunking you have to worry about; it's kneejerk starry-eyed gullibility. Even a cursory search will turn up dozens of threads with hundreds of posts and tons of information. It's all been done in depth many times before. From the wedding cake to the plastic atomic gun you can buy on eBay, it has all been thoroughly dissected. He's not a new fraud; he's an old fraud. If you get short answers these days it's just because people grow tired of having to go over the same ground and the same arguments yet again for newbies who haven't bothered to do a little research of their own. The reaction is "Oh, Gawd! Not again!" primarily because the information you seek has already been posted many times before. If you started reading about Billy Meier on ATS in the morning, you would take a couple of days to get through all the stuff that's here. Put a fork in Billy Meier; he's done. Let's talk about a new fraud already.

Hey! Have you heard about Greer? He says the spaceships are all around us, but you can't see them because they are invisible! Only when you raise your vibrations will you be able to see them!
edit on 9/18/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Im not in the know on Billy Meier, but i did read he did more in a few years in what most people will do in their lifetimes, did he not also survive a few assassination attempts as well, were any of his predictions verified?
The story of an alien race from the Pleiades is so cool, and to make it even cooler for me anyway is that i tried to show my wife the star cluster last Halloween as i pointed up to where it was, a shooting star went by it, (her first time seeing a shooting star nonetheless). Cant beat a bit of synchronicity when your thinking of the possibilities...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Im not in the know on Billy Meier,

This is what I mean. You're not "in the know" yet you feel qualified to opine on it.

but i did read he did more in a few years in what most people will do in their lifetimes,

He defrauded more people than what most people will do in their lifetimes. Other than that, what did he do that is so remarkable?

did he not also survive a few assassination attempts as well,

Self-proclaimed. Where are the police reports? What were the circumstances?

were any of his predictions verified?

None.

The story of an alien race from the Pleiades is so cool,

Cool? His most famous Pleidean, Semjase, turns out to have been an actress who appeared on the Donna Read show.

Also, Billy took a trip in a time machine back to the age of the dinosaurs and snapped a picture of a pterodactyl. Only problem is it's from a book you can buy on Amazon--and it's a painting (Duh.)

And Billy is a reincarnation of Jesus.

You can't make this stuff up, and it goes on and on and on. If you're going to tell us all how "cool" Billy Meier is, have the good sense to do some research and find out what some of this "cool stuff" really is. It's all on the ATS site. A simple search will do it. Avail yourself of this information first, THEN come back and talk us how cool he is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join