It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

Well post some examples and be prepared to get shot down in flames.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I don't get it. That kid that runs secure team always proposes that the cgi videos he posts are cgi. In youtube fashion, he asks the audience what their opinion is so thay can engage. The more that engage, the more ad revenue he qualifies for.

My point being: if he puts up fake videos and his opinion is that they're fake how can you call the boy a hoaxer? The young man found a loop-hole to get paid, so a bunch of adults have to smear him?

Blacklist the channel, but stop attacking a boy.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shefskitchen
The boy are you having a laugh he posts obvious BS all the time jumps to conclusions based on mor BS that's why we have a low opinion of him.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
lol wtf, this site is full of hoaxes

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
so your so called auto hoax bin seems bs

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Oh, and which one's would those be? Show us incontrovertible proof of hoax, and away it'll go.

The opposite holds true, as well.

So, rather than snide little asides, put out some proofs for people to look at.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Indeed. If you read my unedited post, I agree it deserves to be blacklisted.

Just stop bullying a youngin'. If your kids do silly things for attention, do you smear them as a Moron? If you catch them saying inexperienced things to other kids, whom believe it: are those kids morons?

Let's be honest: the only viewers that believe him, are kids.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

dont have the time, but surely you know there are some dumb ass hoaxes on here, like the mandela effect garbage

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

...and you do notice where the Mandela effect threads are, do you not? They are in a forum, which by its very nature is highly speculative topics, which ME most assuredly is.

This thread is discussing hoaxes/or not of UFO's, another matter entirely separate from ME.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wanting something to be true is not the same as it being true, but some want it so badly they become easy targets for people like Greer and sites like SecureTeam10 in my opinion. They take advantage of that in the same way the snake oil salespersons do. What's in the bottle won't cure anything, but the hope it might lines the pocket of the salesman with cash. The Internet is full of people profiting from a weakness we all have.

A discussion board like ATS just reveals the facts as we dig for them. ATS is not an echo chamber where sites with bad intent can peddle their wares without being challenged by intelligent people who question things and expose the hoaxes and hoaxers.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
yes, i have eyes lol, so why bin the thread and not put it in this highly speculative forum so people can decide for themselves? i was just giving the ME as a quick example as you said "Show us incontrovertible proof of hoax" there are many more hoaxes but like i said i dont have the time

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Xarian6

Those guys are why the UFO community is looked at the way it is. I've been in the community, off and on for nearly 40 years...since I saw my first UFO when I was 14.

Turned out it was Mars...oops. But it triggered an interest that has never, and will never, quite die. I've seen other strange things in the skies and waters around me since then...some easily explained, others, I may never get an answer to.

But people like Greer, and Wilcox, just to name two--along with people like ST10, and others who actively facilitate hoaxes are the problem. Not the people who call 'em out.

Believers and skeptics are necessary. I'm both, many times. Something odd is going on and needs investigating, frauds like the above mentioned do nothing to help in this.

So are Greer and Wilcox off limits Hoax bin material too?
I just wonder if the whole thing would not take care of itself if people discussed what they will and the threads filter the information like they seem to do without considering anything a purposeful HOAX right off the get go. People seem good at processing the information and deciding on their own what is a hoax or not.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hoax's are, by definition, deliberate attempts at chicanery. Passing, what is later revealed as, falsehoods off as true fact.

A theory, such as ME, no matter how wrong, isn't, if put forth as theory, not a hoax...it is speculative.

But why bother if you "don't have time.", you've time enough to comment this afternoon, surely there's enough time to begin to debunk some of these hoaxes you're going on about...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Let's be honest: the only viewers that believe him, are kids.

Believe which incident, which video? We are talking about a huge range of stuff provided by people out there right.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Most of these people have been discussed dozens, if not more, times on ATS over the eleven plus years I've been here. General consensus is they're frauds attempting to hoodwink folks who've honest interest in the topic.

These clowns are the very reason, or the main one, the UFO community is looked at as somewhat crazed.

These people are why this forum needs the skeptics, as well as the believers. I'm in both camps, most of the time. I want, almost desperately, to believe that little green men, or gray, or blond and tall, or lizard, or whatever are here to say howdy, or just to look around...but I've been burned so often over the past almost 40 years that it's very hard to take anything at face value.

...that sums up my opinions on the matter.

Here's a proviso for you though...the same one offered to Dan121212 above, take a hoaxed story, take it apart, present your proofs, no one says you have to agree with the judgement. Prove it's not a hoax, and I can almost guarantee you, that particular story will not stay there. But as a whole, unfortunately, I think your search will be in vain...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You are the 2nd person to take away from the main point:

Stop talking about minors, lest somebody report ye for COPA violations.

The channel is run by a minor, let's all move on.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
lol but the whole ufo thing could be a big hoax, you dont know, instead of asking me to find and debunk hoaxes, you find me a genuine real ufo/alien picture that you can say for sure is a real extraterrestrial from outer space.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You're the one saying the entirety of the matter is a hoax--up to you to prove your hypothesis, not me to disprove.

Sorry, not gonna do your work for you. Up to you, should you find the time.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

"could be a big hoax" i said, I didn't say, the entirety of the matter is a hoax.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

How young are they then you seem to know , if they are big enough to make the claims they are big enough to take a smack down

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join