It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien History

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
What is imagination and what is reality? Its a question asked by humans through out time. Sometimes the answer is obvious and sometimes its not.
There is one question however we always are fascinated by;" Are we alone in the Universe? "
Is there intelligent life on other planets? Are we alone? Science thinks there are numerous intelligent civilisations, but the distant is to wast for us to ever visit and even a visit from them is considered, well, impossible. Well that is if you believe the experts.
But where do these flying saucers come from? These UFO, and the thousands of reports from every corner of the world. Many of the cases cant be explained is it fantasy or reality?

Welcome to the world of my mysteries of the past, let the journey begin.

Reports of flying saucers exist since our dawn of time. Under pharaoh Thutmosis iii govern ( 1500-1450 BC ) the following occurred;

“In the year 22, of the third month of winter, sixth hour of the day the scribes of the House of Life found that a strange Fiery Disk was coming in the sky. It had no head. The breath of its mouth emitted a foul odor. Its body was one rod in length and one rod in width. It had no voice. It came toward His Majesty’s house. Their heart became confused through it, and they fell upon their bellies. They [went] to the king, to report it. His Majesty [ordered that] the scrolls [located] in the House of Life be consulted. His Majesty meditated on all these events which were now going on.

After several days had passed, they became more numerous in the sky than ever. They shined in the sky more than the brightness of the sun, and extended to the limits of the four supports of heaven […]

The ancient records reveal that Thutmosis iii “flew up to the sky” and learned the “mysterious ways in heaven”. Who really knows what actually happened to Thutmosis, but centuries later the Biblical prophet Ezekiel claimed that in present Iraq had a vision of flaming clouds surrounded by stormwaves. Out of the clouds came odd objects best described as ;" Wheel in a wheel " with " Rings of Eyes ". Out of them came creatures that looked like burning charcoal with shiny bodies.

In the book of Ezekiel, the prophet describes;

Eze 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

Eze 1:6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

Eze 1:8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

Eze 1:10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

According to an old Mayan legend, a giant eagle appeared from the Sky, and when the eagle opened his beak four mysterious figures came walking out. Even the Romans in 216 BC saw strange objects in the night sky, according to history log;" In Arpi a round hovering shiny object flew in the sky ". In the Year 99BC " Flaming torches fell from the sky and a mysterious glow appeared from west to east.
Another object passed the Spoletum, north of Rome in the year 90BC with a golden trail and touched the ground before it arose. The same object was seen in 393AD under The Emperor Theodosius (i) govern.

July 9th 1686, the citizens of Leipzig saw how a gigantic metal sphere ejected to smaller satellites towards earth. According to witnesses the ground where the spheres impacted shook, and left a scorched trail. In the year 1756 the same object appeared in Stockholm and sent out a beam and in the year 1894 the eastern parts of the United States was a gigantic wheel with a intense light, the same was seen in the Pacific ocean and Persian gulf.

Ancient Code - Ancient Egyptian Papyrus reveals
UFO International Project - The Ancient Egyptian Text
Thutmosis iii - Wikipedia
UFO Evidence - UFOs in the Bible
Ezekiel - Wikipedia
UFO Sightings
Mysteries of the Unexplained p.207-209 ( Free Pdf )
Emperor Theodosius Alien experience
Emperor Theodosius - Wikipedia
Alien Sightings

edit on 2016914 by tikbalang because: Im such a troll

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Damn son, I wanna learn about alien history, prehistory, how they evolved, where they came from, what their belief systems are, etc

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Brilliant Thread OP you put a lot of info, makes me want to learn more.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Well first and foremost you have an image of Akhenaten and his family worshiping the sun in his inimical faith Atenism. I am assuming you are trying to portray it as a flying saucer of sorts. Akhenaten's cult suppressed the old temples so if anything it would be anti-alien in nature. That argument falls flat.

You have then referenced the contents of the Tulli Papyrus yet deliberately avoided mentioning its dubious origin. It is not generally accepted by scholars, as it does not even presently exist:

In summary, the Tulli Papyrus is not a papyrus, but rather a translation of a modern transcription of an alleged Egyptian document, the location of which is currently unknown, and has only been reported by one individual (i.e., de Rachewiltz). No scientific analysis can be made without examining the original for authenticity. The so-called 'circles of fire' might possibly be explained by natural phenomena; however Leonard's preferred rendering 'fiery disks' makes this interpretation a little more problematic.

Ezekiel is generally seen to have an Alchemical meaning related to the Egyptian mysteries. Just as an introduction:

The literalist approach generally fails in religious texts. As for the historical accounts, without being there one can never actually know.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

edit on 2016914 by tikbalang because: understand the point of the post

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ah, your cogent argument has swayed me.

You do realize that context is everything in archaeology? Not only do we not know where and how the papyrus was found, it does not even exist to be tested for age and authenticity. There are many interesting mysteries of the past, but the Tulli Papyrus is a dead end.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Agreed , but who sets the context and the narrative ? I know no one alive during those periods . Do you ?

And sometimes I actually believe that some folks would like to burn at the stake or make em drink hemlock tea for just thinking differently

edit on 9/14/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Did you forget a good one?

Nuremberg, 1561

In the morning of April 14, 1561, at daybreak, between 4 and 5 a.m., a dreadful apparition occurred on the sun, and then this was seen in Nuremberg in the city, before the gates and in the country – by many men and women.

At first there appeared in the middle of the sun two blood-red semi-circular arcs, just like the moon in its last quarter. And in the sun, above and below and on both sides, the color was blood, there stood a round ball of partly dull, partly black ferrous color. Likewise there stood on both sides and as a torus about the sun such blood-red ones and other balls in large number, about three in a line and four in a square, also some alone. In between these globes there were visible a few blood-red crosses, between which there were blood-red strips, becoming thicker to the rear and in the front malleable like the rods of reed-grass, which were intermingled, among them two big rods, one on the right, the other to the left, and within the small and big rods there were three, also four and more globes.

These all started to fight among themselves, so that the globes, which were first in the sun, flew out to the ones standing on both sides, thereafter, the globes standing outside the sun, in the small and large rods, flew into the sun. Besides the globes flew back and forth among themselves and fought vehemently with each other for over an hour. And when the conflict in and again out of the sun was most intense, they became fatigued to such an extent that they all, as said above, fell from the sun down upon the earth ‘as if they all burned’ and they then wasted away on the earth with immense smoke. After all this there was something like a black spear, very long and thick, sighted; the shaft pointed to the east, the point pointed west.

Whatever such signs mean, God alone knows. Although we have seen, shortly one after another, many kinds of signs on the heaven, which are sent to us by the almighty God, to bring us to repentance, we still are, unfortunately, so ungrateful that we despise such high signs and miracles of God. Or we speak of them with ridicule and discard them to the wind, in order that God may send us a frightening punishment on account of our ungratefulness. After all, the God-fearing will by no means discard these signs, but will take it to heart as a warning of their merciful Father in heaven, will mend their lives and faithfully beg God, that He may avert His wrath, including the well-deserved punishment, on us, so that we may temporarily here and perpetually there, live as his children. For it, may God grant us his help, Amen.

By Hanns Glaser, letter-painter of Nurnberg."

I added line breaks for ease of reading.
edit on 14-9-2016 by SlapMonkey because: added image

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
I do not wish to harm anyone for thinking differently, I merely pointed out that using a papyrus that no longer exists and may never have existed as evidence for something extraordinary is absurd.

I believe that there are likely other life forms somewhere out in the vast cosmos, and I also believe that all the trash needs to be cleared before any real evidence may come forth. So long as we regurgitate all of the falsehoods we will end up back at square one.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Oh puhleaze. Mainstream archaeology is so corrupted it's pathetic. You people can't even explain the Piri Reis map, so you just freaking ignore it. Please go spread the mainstream propaganda elsewhere...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps
So if it doesn't come to your personal conclusion, then it's corrupted? Indeed, we ought to follow the practice of "we don't know, therefore aliens." Or in the case of the Tulli Papyrus, taking the word of a source that cannot be found and has never been properly studied.

I don't know where your accusation of ignoring the Piri Reis map comes from, you can find it on many scholarly sites. This goes into detail that you may find too mundane, compared to aliens.
edit on 14-9-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
So if it doesn't come to your personal conclusion, then it's corrupted? Indeed, we ought to follow the practice of "we don't know, therefore aliens." Or in the case of the Tulli Papyrus, taking the word of a source that cannot be found and has never been properly studied.

I don't know where your accusation of ignoring the Piri Reis map comes from, you can find it on many scholarly sites. This goes into detail that you may find too mundane, compared to aliens.

I think the corruption idea comes from the adherence to an anti e.t., highly skeptical paradigm. Its as if people including many supposedly credible individuals are willingly and unknowingly supporting a suppression of a paradigm where our civilization acknowleges the existence of other intelligent species in our galaxy.

I mean some of the smartest people i know are in absolute denial. They know about critical thinking, yet when i argue the topic with them, no amount of evidence is "good enough". Millions of people throughout history become "easily dismissable" and the denialism becomes gross in its application.

Im sorry, but there are mountains of evidence. My conclusion is that these other species are purposely trying to avoid our acknowlegement of their existence until we are "ready" as a civ. Probably some kind of galactic protocol. However, from our side, we have people unknowingly and knowingly obfuscating the truth, motivated by their own fear and ignorance on the subject, or ingrained beliefs by years of anti e.t. propaganda or "training" aka brain washing.

In addition, the degree of apathy by many towards the subject is laughable. Many try to derail conversations about the subject with the now classic "well it doesnt affect my life so why do i care?"

Of course it affects your life! If "they" exist and are here we have everything from potentially amazing knowledge and technology that we can acquire from them through legitimate means, not to mention that some of our space neighbors could represent a global threat. Thats pretty #ing important, so the argument that this subject has no real merit or importance is an absolute deception and represents total lack of basic reasoning.

As more and more evidence surfaces the truth will be as an exploding star in our faces.
edit on 14-9-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal
And I'm sorry but, there aren't mountains of evidence. There are no strange refined metals or elements not found on earth, no alien corpses, no rusting flying saucers, and no unpronounceable alien words. Without real evidence that's not science, it's blind faith.

What it amounts to is hearsay and subjective interpretation of mythology. If you ask a religious person, they will say your same evidence points to proof of God and spirits. What makes your belief trump theirs? There is a ton of evidence that unicorns existed, but until we find a skeleton I will not believe it.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
What is imagination and what is reality? Its a question asked by humans through out time. Sometimes the answer is obvious and sometimes its not.
There is one question however we always are fascinated by;" Are we alone in the Universe? "
Is there intelligent life on other planets? Are we alone? Science thinks there are numerous intelligent civilisations, but the distant is to wast for us to ever visit and even a visit from them is considered, well, impossible. Well that is if you believe the experts.
But where do these flying saucers come from? These UFO, and the thousands of reports from every corner of the world. Many of the cases cant be explained is it fantasy or reality?

(snip)

Into reality!

Let's see, what is imagination? It is the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses. In other words, it's all in your mind.

Let's see, what is reality? It is the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them. In other words, outside of your mind.

Thinking about holding a cup of coffee is imagination. Actually holding a cup of coffee is reality.

Yes, we are alone in the universe since there is no irrefutable evidence to prove otherwise. You can fantasize all you want and that's your imagination. But, so far, we're it.

It doesn't matter if science thinks there are numerous intelligent civilizations, they do not have one iota of evidence to support their "thinking". Science strives for results. No results yet.

Now you bring in UFOs and it's something we can dig our hands into, but from a distance. We don't know what they are, what they're made of, if there are beings inside them or they're ROVs, where they go when we don't see them, why they are here, yappity yap. And since there are no UFO experts (that's right Mr Friedman) there is no one to go to for answers. We have no concept of what could happen if we ever interacted with beings other than humans. You can theorize 'til you turn blue in the face and you'll wind up with only a blue face.

Nothing from the past can categorically be used as evidence. There are some fascinating images but no hardware or reliable written records disclosing any knowledge. At the rate things are going I'm going to leave this physical reality with nothing but unanswered questions. Ciao.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

originally posted by: tikbalang

(snip)

Into reality!

Let's see, what is imagination? It is the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses. In other words, it's all in your mind.

Let's see, what is reality? It is the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them. In other words, outside of your mind.

Thinking about holding a cup of coffee is imagination. Actually holding a cup of coffee is reality.

Yes, we are alone in the universe since there is no irrefutable evidence to prove otherwise. You can fantasize all you want and that's your imagination. But, so far, we're it.

It doesn't matter if science thinks there are numerous intelligent civilizations, they do not have one iota of evidence to support their "thinking". Science strives for results. No results yet.

Now you bring in UFOs and it's something we can dig our hands into, but from a distance. We don't know what they are, what they're made of, if there are beings inside them or they're ROVs, where they go when we don't see them, why they are here, yappity yap. And since there are no UFO experts (that's right Mr Friedman) there is no one to go to for answers. We have no concept of what could happen if we ever interacted with beings other than humans. You can theorize 'til you turn blue in the face and you'll wind up with only a blue face.

Nothing from the past can categorically be used as evidence. There are some fascinating images but no hardware or reliable written records disclosing any knowledge. At the rate things are going I'm going to leave this physical reality with nothing but unanswered questions. Ciao.

All blanket conclusions based upon your own view. YOU haven't seen any evidence yourself so you make the claim that your view is the correct one for the entire population, which is quite flawed because of that, and it is also unscientific. But perhaps in your view it is being scientific after all. That part is okay in a singular and personal sense, but the flaw is when you attempt to make the claim for everyone not just yourself.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Oh puhleaze. Mainstream archaeology is so corrupted it's pathetic. You people can't even explain the Piri Reis map, so you just freaking ignore it. Please go spread the mainstream propaganda elsewhere...

There is no need for anyone here to explain the origin of the Piri Reis map. There's a ton of sources on the Web, not all trustworthy. You can go overboard with Graham Hancock, von Daniken, etc., or you can get some decent history here: badarchaeology.wordpress.com...

Additionally, there is one great exposing documentary that is shown from time to time that points to a priest (I think) as being the perpetrator.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Blah blah blah.

Dude, the alien cover-up didn't start in 1947, it started in ~3000BC... (or around there).

Akhenaten wasn't covering up Aliens, he was covering up competing Aliens and almost all our history is broken and lost. And religion? Well, ask yourself why Aisha's father, had "white skin" and a "protruding forehead" --and no one could account for him as a child, he was attributed to another child his "father" had.

Also the semantics of how olden day humans were so stupid they looked at clouds and saw gods is ridiculous, because all one has to do is look at Sumerian and Assyrian reliefs to see the exact same people they were talking about.

Although you have a point on true histories, Id say the "official" books of history are just about as useful as the "discredited" ones, and that each religion has a base in the Annuna god legends (or actual Annunake), but I presume another race vied for control of Earth, and hence we now have 3 mega-religions. Pagans all believed in an ultimate god, so it was never about monotheism.

Why do you think "Pagans" were persecuted? Why do you think the inquisition happened? There are secret histories to almost every major story of prominence.

I know, why don't we pretend humans in thousands of years BC could foretell/predict what modern Alien sightings would look like, and pretend history wasn't written by the victors, instead...that sounds fun. /s

edit on 15-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

originally posted by: SargonThrall

I think the corruption idea comes from the adherence to an anti e.t., highly skeptical paradigm. Its as if people including many supposedly credible individuals are willingly and unknowingly supporting a suppression of a paradigm where our civilization acknowleges the existence of other intelligent species in our galaxy.

I mean some of the smartest people i know are in absolute denial. They know about critical thinking, yet when i argue the topic with them, no amount of evidence is "good enough". Millions of people throughout history become "easily dismissable" and the denialism becomes gross in its application.

Im sorry, but there are mountains of evidence. My conclusion is that these other species are purposely trying to avoid our acknowlegement of their existence until we are "ready" as a civ. Probably some kind of galactic protocol. However, from our side, we have people unknowingly and knowingly obfuscating the truth, motivated by their own fear and ignorance on the subject, or ingrained beliefs by years of anti e.t. propaganda or "training" aka brain washing.

In addition, the degree of apathy by many towards the subject is laughable. Many try to derail conversations about the subject with the now classic "well it doesnt affect my life so why do i care?"

Of course it affects your life! If "they" exist and are here we have everything from potentially amazing knowledge and technology that we can acquire from them through legitimate means, not to mention that some of our space neighbors could represent a global threat. Thats pretty #ing important, so the argument that this subject has no real merit or importance is an absolute deception and represents total lack of basic reasoning.

As more and more evidence surfaces the truth will be as an exploding star in our faces.

I don't see any problems here. You hold your breath 'til the "aliens" come and you may have a nice, peaceful funeral. You try to find evidence and you're going to come up empty as there are no "mountains of evidence". Denial is not a factor, it's the only choice, so far.

My conclusion is that these other species are purposely trying to avoid our acknowlegement of their existence until we are "ready" as a civ. Probably some kind of galactic protocol.

Where and from who did you get that from? How can you know more than any human?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

You can go overboard with Graham Hancock, von Daniken, etc., or you can get some decent history here:

You can go overboard on Zawi Hawazbag too. Im planning to post a video that should put him in a totally different light. Oh hey, Graham Hancock's in it...coincidence? Nah.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join