It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monty Roberts...Horse Whisperer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Volunteering in an off the grid so to speak library, i stumbled across, a biography about a mans growing up seeing the abuse in his own life as well as the life of horses and the gift he contained of calm understanding of kindness even after bad occurances...
The Man Who Listens to Horses, a book in which a real live hero, IMHO, did not succumb to the patterns of hate from seeing abuse or experiencing it, personally and turning what he had seen and experienced into a calm and loving way to communicate with animals, Horses in specific, without force or trauma on their nature and learning the way of communicating within their species...
A truely blessed Soul and kind spirit, the man, Monty Roberts in his book, teaches one that abuse does not need to be needlessly carried over into any interaction outside of ones pain, it may well be turned over to accepatance and love and let go/released. The peacful observation of animals/horses...folks, even without striving for an action nearing physical, mental or emotional enslavement...

a dear old fellah that i used to drink and chat it up with, a native American..would speak to me of horses running free at one time...
i truly recommend the book as mentioned above as a source of enlightened reading, although parts difficult to process if one is prone to emotions from others pain... thank you for reading i just needed to share a great book about a magical human being...a true human, IMHO...
i find that i learned quite a bit as myself a mad human, thank you all for stopping here!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Awes...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have witnessed a "workshop/show" with Monty Roberts and i also live daily together with two paint horses. He is the real deal for sure. You cannot beat a horse into submission and expect it to give something back. Actually, that goes for anything alive..

I saw him teach a horse scared #less of trailers (you can tell by the smell when a horse is really freaked out) go on the trailer with a loose halter in 15 minutes. Respect!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tomra

oh my gosh! He is a truly remarkable and kind soul...Respect most high! thank you for reply1

new topics

top topics

join