It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May have found the way out of Limbo, thank you all for helping guide me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
For Clarity as I realize many may be coming into this without knowing about the original thread. I've been suffering from crushing depression as outlined in this Thread

Alright people, update time. I've been sick the past week, turns out we've got a mold problem on top of a few other things. Up to and including suffering from a bit of an infection. Have had severe headaches and trouble keeping food down. Headaches are gone, but food is still an issue.

So there's the bad. I'm still getting over all that. But now onto the good news.

I won't say who, because I respect their privacy, but a member here has gone far above and beyond to help me out of this dark pit of despair. Thanks to them I'm now up to date on my car insurance payments and soon to be a legal driver again once my insurance is reinstated, not only that but I'll be a bit ahead. As of today it is my second day of trying out 5-HTP, so I can't really say how effective is or is not being but when I bought it, it was buy one get one free, so hopefully this is the good stuff you all say cause I ended up with four months worth for the cost of a single bottle. Glad I didn't buy from the first place. Would have had 1 months worth for a greater cost.

Now the job situation. Having relooked today I found the same job, but the office is literally right around the corner. A three minute walk, and they are hiring and do walk in interviews, so I'm confident I can get the job, only thing I need do now is wait on that reinstatement to be official, and get healthy enough to stop throwing up everywhere.

Physically I may feel miserable, but thanks to everyone here, the patience of my understanding roommate and that one special member who's reached out to help a drowning woman get a brief respite, I have now for the first time in a long time hope. I may be physically a disaster, but emotionally I am content.

I love you all so much,
Puppy Love

Will keep you updated on the job situation, cross your fingers!!!
edit on 9/12/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Great to hear they figured out (at least partially) what is responsible, sorry to hear it's a mold problem though.

A potential job opportunity within a 3-minute walk? You don't find those too often - wishing you a speedy recovery and that you find a great job (if not with that company, with another one). Some organization will be lucky to have you (I think
)

Thinking of you Puppylove

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Glad you're feeling better!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Well that's responsible for my recent illness not the overall depression. There's been leaks and stuff since the upstairs was renovated to rent out to new people. That leakage caused the mold problem.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The job will be the big difference if I get it. Comes with health insurance as a benefit and this time I'm not going to sit on it. Soon as it becomes active I'm immediately seeking professional help.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

FANTASTIC Puppy! So happy to hear all the great news. Wow about the mold! Hope the landlord has it taken care of! And hope your stomach settles so you can eat and regain your strength!

I know you can get that job too! You sound like you're almost a whole new person. Don't forget to keep us updated about the job and how it's going! You KNOW we all care!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I won't say who, because I respect their privacy, but a member here has gone far above and beyond to help me out of this dark pit of despair. Thanks to them I'm now up to date on my car insurance payments and soon to be a legal driver again once my insurance is reinstated, not only that but I'll be a bit ahead.

I'd like to dedicate this flag to the mystery helper.

We have some amazingly selfless members.

Glad you're getting back on track Puppy! Good luck with the job situation, we're rooting for ya!
edit on 12/9/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: typod your name like an amateur didn't I ...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

We do, and it's meant the world to this Puppy. I'm going to try my best to disappoint none of you. Especially this selfless mystery member.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

great news. hope the job hunt goes well. we are all looking forward to your fall party with all expenses paid. I'll PM you my flight needs. (I prefer first class but can stand coach is it's a short flight)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

I'll take care of the mold and stuff once we get the cleaning supplies again. I did a super cleaning a couple months ago, is time to do it again.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do you require a window seat or is that unnecessary? Want to make sure you're completely comfortable. Any allergy needs to account for? Dietary? Is steak and lobster acceptable or is shellfish an issue? Do you have a preferred alcoholic beverage?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

oh mold can be very problematic..glad it was figured out and being taken care of....things going better for you! I am glad!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So happy for you Puppy! I'll stay tuned for more up-dates.
Hugs!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

*hugs*

I hope I only have good updates to give from now on. The last two have been filled with both good and bad. More good than bad though by a long shot, so net positives all around

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Fantastic news hope everything elce falls into place for the better :-)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Awesome news ! Mold can be a nasty little critter to fight. But glad to hear your recouping...and whom ever helped you , from ATS, and otherwise, is a good soul. Nice to see people still care enough to go out and help others.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OK, if you land this job, I know you have mentioned that your jobs make you feel trapped. Understand, the job is not what you do to feel fulfilled. This job is your stepping stone to fulfillment. Look at it as your challenge to endure to reach that state you desire.

I had to work retail for almost two years, full-time, to get where I am. I hated every minute of it, felt to trapped and wanted to quit to bad at times, that I was in tears at work on a couple occasions, but I kept at it because it needed to be done if I was going to ever get anywhere better.

And it paid off in the end. When the chips get down again, you need to keep telling yourself that this is where you are going and the job is the necessary evil to get there. I know you'll make it because the job is temporary while you earn something better with it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I tried that, I have an issue, I don't care about myself, I have trouble doing things merely to benefit myself down the road. I'm lacking that ability that allows myself to ignore the mistreatment around me to not see the greater picture of who my work benefits and what they choose to do with the profit they gain through the fruits of my labor and the labor of those around me. I think and feel too much.

I'm looking forward to this job, because may be the first time I have a job where I'll feel I'm making someone's life actually better, where even if it's only in their last days I'm doing something. That others will know their parents are getting the care and respect they need through my efforts.

I'll be in my mind working for real people, with real problems and needs. I'll know that at least some honestly appreciate the time I put in. I don't care about being rich or well off. I just don't want to feel a part of the problem and a slave to those destroying our world. I'm hoping I can get that from this job.

If I'm wrong... well I don't know...
edit on 9/12/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm glad you feel better, now get to work and save, you sound like you would make a great small business owner.

Edit..seriously....hard trait to find

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Why would I be a great business owner? I hate the business world and the corruption that undermines every aspect of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join