It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Dem Operatives Expect 'Emergency Meeting' to 'CONSIDER' Replacing Hillary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Report: Dem Operatives Expect 'Emergency Meeting' to 'CONSIDER' Replacing Hillary

Democratic operatives predicted an "emergency DNC meeting" to "CONSIDER replacement," following Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton's collapse at the 9/11 memorial event on Sunday, according to a broadcast journalist on Twitter.

David Shuster, a former anchor for Al Jazeera America and MSNBC, revealed the bombshell news Sunday afternoon, tweeting that operatives in Clinton's party expect a meeting to discuss whether or not to replace their nominee.

According to Shuster, a Democrat operative described Clinton's recent stumbles — literally and figuratively — as "uncharted political territory." The operative listed Clinton's infamous "basket of deplorables" comment, her hiding pneumonia for 3 days (if indeed she has pneumonia), and the video of her fainting after the 9/11 memorial ceremony. On Sunday, Clinton also called off her trip to California, scheduled for Monday and Tuesday.

Even if the DNC meets and decides to replace Clinton, party rules stipulate that she herself must voluntarily drop out.

Click link for full article...

It looks like their might be more trouble ahead for Clinton. The fact their is discussion and a potential meeting about replacing Clinton speaks volumes in my opinion and it makes one wonder if the people calling for the meeting know something the public does not about Clinton's health.

Apparently she has had pneumonia for the last 3 days and the Clinton campaign admitted hiding the medical issue was not a good idea. I find it incredulous that the campaign, admitting Clinton has trust issues, would continue to engage in behavior thats runs contrary to trust building.

Even Clintons doctor's statement was a lie, saying her cough the last few weeks were allergies and that the pneumonia is recent. Pneumonia can last from a week to a lot longer, depending on how sever it is. I suffer from allergies something fierce but i've never had it as long as she has.

thoughts?
edit on 12-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
No sources for this speculation is my take.
Not necessarily wrong but not verifiable as to statements.
Also this guy is a conservative grinder whose take on Hellary is not necessarily free of bias, eh?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The clues that she has Parkinson's are pretty obvious now (which can easily cause pneumonia because of swallowing difficulties) - and allergies cause sneezing in my experience, not coughing to the point of choking.

She needs to stand down and give the nomination back to Bernie where it's belonged all along; the regular Dems might not like that but he's the only person around who can beat Trump and all along they've said that's the most important thing, right?

How dare she put herself out there as a candidate knowing for (a reported possible 10 years already) that she's got a progressive illness like PD? Sorry Hillary but your chance to 'make history' went down the tubes when Obama took it in 2008.

Add in all her corruption issues and the FBI/email debacle and we have a completely untenable candidate. But this is what huge amounts of money leads to, complete corruption of the process.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

According to the DNC’s bylaws and charter, the DNC would have the responsibility of picking a replacement. Exactly how this would be done is not spelled out, except that the members of the national committee would choose who fills the vacancy. The rules do not require that any kind of special consideration be given to Tim Kaine or Bernie Sanders. However, if someone besides Kaine were picked to replace Clinton, Kaine would remain in the VP spot.

Hea vy.com

Heavy is not one to look into spurious lines of inquiry unless it's to debunk such inquiry.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Looks like this is true, its breaking news at the moment...

Former DNC Chairman Calls For Clinton Contingency Plan
Urges plan needs to be ready by 6:00 this evening

www.politico.com...

He helmed the DNC from 95 to 97 during Clinton years,
and has continuously backed Clinton.....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Like a few on here I have major hay fever to the point that I have had extended time off work in high season yet my symptoms are sneezing and itchy eyes nothing like what Hillary is showing.

I think the Parkinson's explanation is plausible at the moment but then you have to ask how irresponsible is it to run with such a illness knowing where it will end, all her whole campaign is discredited with the blatant lies..

I said in the mega thead yesterday they have 72 hours to sort this mess looks like that timeframe is correct.

Ra

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Because Hillary is so self absorbed, arrogant and despises America so much that she would rather put herself first rather than the Republic.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Looks like this is true, its breaking news at the moment...

Former DNC Chairman Calls For Clinton Contingency Plan
Urges plan needs to be ready by 6:00 this evening

www.politico.com...

He helmed the DNC from 95 to 97 during Clinton years,
and has continuously backed Clinton.....

Thanks for the links.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

i don't know about the rest if you, but the DNC picking who will run if hillary drops out, just doesn't sit right with me.
that's not the way our system is suppose to work, the candidates are supposed to be picked by the people, not the hob knobbers.

if the dems,repubs or who ever looses their candidate, tuff rocko's. that party just doesn't get to put who they want to run without the peoples say. they should have to be without a dog in the fight.
edit on 12-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The issue with that is the nominees are for a specific party and each party has their own set of rules for how the candidates are picked and possibly replaced. If you look at the Constitution it only address electing the President / Vice President in the general elections.

Primaries are not covered because they are party specific.

If a party replaces a candidate that the members of the party dont like they can choose to not vote or vote for someone else.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I would love to see it! We need someone who's not a criminal and has a level head and some intelligence than choices we currently have. This entire election has been nothing but lying rich candidates. I wonder who would be appointed the "savior?"

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
For posterity:

I work for a major polling agency. There will be happenings in the next two weeks which will change everything.

>We've been asked to start polling Biden vs. Trump by some powerful people. Other polling agencies have been given the same order/request.
>DNC has been polling Biden vs. Trump for weeks, but they don't make their results public. Biden is consistently leading Trump nationally by 12-20 points in these unpublished polls compared to the Hillary vs. Trump dead heat.
>Our poll numbers showing Biden with a strong lead over Trump will be released within the next week.
>The Wasserman Schultz-free DNC will use its media influence to push the narrative that there is a public outcry for sick Hillary to step aside and let the DNC choose a different candidate (Biden)
>Additionally, there are people within the Democrat party who will be leaking extremely damaging (smoking gun) documents concerning the Clintons to Wikileaks.
>This will occur within the next two weeks.
>Clinton will be removed from the ticket.
>The first presidential debate at Hofstra University will be cancelled to allow Biden adequate time to prepare.

source

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If true -

The DNC bylaws require the candidate, in this case Hillary, to remove herself as the candidate. Absent her doing that the DNC is stuck with her.

It sounds like the wikileaks comment is the way they will remove her as I dont see Hillary dong it on their own.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Some people probably listen to Roger Stone and some don't but I just watched the first part of a video with him talking to Alex Jones and he, Roger, is "almost certain," according to his high level contact in the DNC that if "Hillary" is dropped they want to replace her with Michelle Obama to, in part, appease the feminists who want a woman president.

I can post the video if you like. If not, I won't.
edit on 14-9-2016 by tweetie because: changed the word sure to almost certain.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Go for it.. The more info / peoples views the deeper the thread conversation. On that note I seriously doubt Michelle Obama would be a viable choice. I also remember her saying she had no desire for public office.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

For what it's worth! I didn't listen to the whole thing yet. When Roger said what he said about Michelle I had to get up and take a few breaths. I'm not kidding.

top topics

join