It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with South Africa's immigration policy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Let me start by saying I am a regressive leftist Democrat and pro globalization. I also believe in equal rights and equality for people of all colors, religions, sex and political affiliation. Unless of course your uneducated.

Ok... let me start by saying that the immigration policy for South Africa seems a bit racist, but once you get passed the inherit biases and favoritism towards Native born Africans you can really see how this could possibly be looked at as a good thing, for them.

South Africa

Because of the need to create job opportunities for South African workers, prospective immigrants should be seriously committed to investing their assets, skills and experience for the benefit of themselves and the people of South Africa.

If you wish to immigrate permanently to South Africa, you should be of "good and sound character" and not follow an occupation in which there are already sufficient people available to meet the country's needs.

As you can see this rule favors South Africans in typical racist fashion and unfairly discriminates against poor people which is racist against whites here in America and in Europe.

South African immigration law aims to protect the health and security of South Africans, as well as their rights to employment opportunities in the country.

I think what they are saying is westerners are dirty hippies and need to bath themselves. Obviously this is more discriminatory against poor people because they can't afford proper healthcare and usually tend to not have decent living conditions. This is inhumane.

Please look at this immigration policy very carefully and understand that this is part of the division mechanism being employed by the global elite.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
yea, how dare they look into the best interest of their constituents first...

you would have an aneurysm if you saw China's immigration laws and hoops toward Chinese citizenship...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
yea, how dare they look into the best interest of their constituents first...

you would have an aneurysm if you saw China's immigration laws and hoops toward Chinese citizenship...

There is clearly an imperialist racist sentiment growing in China and South Africa. Grand right wing conspiracies that are taking us into world war 3.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

If you wish to immigrate permanently to South Africa, you should be of "good and sound character" and not follow an occupation in which there are already sufficient people available to meet the country's needs.

The country is desperate for highly qualified technological immigrants that are able to create a business that is capable of employing the local residents.

Maybe see if you can find charts of population distribution since 1994 and take note of the drop in both White and Indian populaces.

With a standard 50 murders / day since the late 90's, is it wise to go there ?
i lived in Joburg from 1996 - 2000 and Durban 2000 - 2011 and from what i hear, the situation is even worse now.

Blacks kill blacks for as little as R50 or £5 equivalent.

new topics

top topics

join