It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
May be Shiva could teach us something, he was the first one to awaken people into finding their spiritual connection to Cosmic Consciousness. ______beforeitsnews/spirit/2016/09/shivas-impact-on-human-history-marriage-system-7000-years-old-2505132.html
edit on 11-9-2016 by Suanna because: link didn't work

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

How can you get any more information that all the information that's already available.

For myself, it is as simple as closing my eyes and taking deep breaths to engage in active imagination during moments of deep contemplation that allows for introspection and insights to arise. However, I have found that the age old meditative practice of gazing at a flower (tree, blade of grass, sky, sunsets, bird, etc) is more effective and produces far more profound insights for me.

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower; Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand; And Eternity in an hour" ~ William Blake

The totality of everything that is, as the absolute objective reality, already contains "infinite information".

I agree. There are many ways of unfolding what is enfolded - catching glimpses (remembering fragments of) our true nature and/or truth of our Being and the flow of creation. However, it is always limited insight we receive due to the veil our minds create. As the old saying goes, "You can know it all or be it all, but you cannot be both at the same time."

I chose my username because of my life experiences and joined this site because of the metaphysics forum. However, I'm not a fan of new age thought, but I do love the metaphysics community here on ATS. Although I strayed to other forums of interest, I pop in and out of this forum every now and then. I mention this because the philosophy you have shared kind of ties into what the word 'involution' means to me through experience:

"As an example, the so-called descent of the Monad into matter means an involution or involving or infolding of spiritual potencies into material vehicles which coincidentally and contemporaneously, through the compelling urge of the infolding energies, unfold their own latent capacities, unwrap them, roll them forth; and this is the evolution of matter." – Gottfried de Purucker Re: Involution (esoterism)

Still need to read through and study the paper. Had something to do with entropy, but yeah I see what you mean.

External information is always good to seek, but it should never be ones primary go to source in forming their philosophies. To study yourself through becoming introspective will provide much more insight - it will *square* things up. Also, becoming aware of the synchronicity that exist in personal life experiences will give one a clearer understanding into the nature of mind (beliefs) and how it interpenetrates and interconnects with the fabric of reality.

Gnosis has been commonly expressed throughout the ages in gnostic *circles* as: attaining the knowledge of transcendence arrived at by way of interior intuitive means.

I encourage you to become more introspective and less inclined to study the work of others, my friend.

The author,James Redford, of the article: The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything; needs to be reminded that his theory is just a theory...

Then again, what isn't?

edit on 11-9-2016 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

Shiva is a metaphor for the Kundalini energy in the chakra system... the marriage of Shiva and Shakti or male/female energies in perfect balance in awakening, or basically using both sides of the brain equally combining pure logic and pure ration for pure reason... the state comes across as pure objectivity without becoming subject or subjected to mental extremes.

The idea of repressing one half of ones being to assume a role has gone on for a very long time in societies leading to extremes inequality and using belief systems and society to do it...

It is the inverse of penis envy to have a male god domination system of belief; as women can do everything a man can but also bring forth life... he just plants the many seeds and often times just a perpetuation of weeds.

Past time to mow the grass or weed the proverbial garden... seeing a snake is no longer a valid excuse for that sort of negligence.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

PLEASE READ
Terms And Conditions

edit on Thu Dec 29 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have really enjoyed your post. There is a physicist cosmologist named Frank J Tipler, who wrote a book called Physics of Immortality I am sure you would be interested in! It speaks of a similar Omega Point!

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I re-read it and noticed I was kind of an @$$, sorry for that.
In retrospective I liked many parts of what you were talking about.

Or have now a phase where I find it increasingly difficult not the get eaten by the broad brushes and big labels?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join