It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

theophysics.host56.com...

Ok, I'm just staring into this "proof" much of which is way over my head, but I find it very interesting nevertheless.

I got that paper from this site

theophysics.host56.com...

Basically it states that the whole universe is an evolving, interpenetrating, informational matrix that, when it approaches a state of infinite information will produce a "resurrection" at the end of time that will encompass and integrate everything that's ever happened in space and time (including your life) but moved up to the next level, and that we're actually only in the relatively early stage of this process after 8 or 10 billion years.

In this context, it's not out of the realm of possible that when we die, we are "stored", and that, being then outside of time, there's no perceived "lag" in getting to the "omegapoint" at the end of time, upon which we are resurrected into the new domain. Sounds crazy I realize, but it is rather congruent with certain interpretations of the Bible including the rather trippy and hard to understand Revelation of John, with everyone dressed in white at the throne of God etc.

Personally, I find the idea of reincarnation on the karmic wheel to be rather problematic in so far as it may represent a type of trap containing the possibility of a devolution, whereby the sins of the father, and/or one's life, and past lives, just keep on piling up without a final resolution in time and history, relegating us to a circle from which there is no escape, since who among us can get completely "clean" in any one lifetime, since we are a product of all the accumulated karmic debt of the past?

To escape this predicament, we might very well be in need of salvation in the form of a radical, transformative forgiveness..

Maybe Jesus wasn't kidding when He claimed to possess the gift of eternal life, but as a final resolution to the paradox of the karmic wheel, so as to avoid and save us from a type of cataclysm or a descent into increasing suffering and hellishness?

At the same time, this is where the rubber meets the road, at least for the time being, meaning that we are engaged in a "participatory eschatology" whether we like it or not, where there are consequences for our actions as measured by some final standard of Judgement (capital J) which will determine our future destiny in eternity.

I don't much care for Biblical literalist fundamentalism, but I find that the more I try to delve into these questions, the more I am persuaded that certain contingencies and eventualities cannot be avoided by virtue of our own inclusion, with free will.

Of course we have societal norms and a legal framework to keep us on the straight and narrow, and "reality" is in many ways an open concept and available for any number of interpretations, but might there be something to all this talk of sin and righteousness and God and Jesus that we really should be paying attention to?

Virtue is of course it's own reward, but what is it about being good and loving that is more congruent than not being that way or striving to be and to become a better person? And what if it's true that no matter how good we try to be, that we simply cannot engineer our own salvation?!

An adage of modern quantum physics is "to be is to be perceived". That's scary, and it could also be embarrassing if our every thought and action is as if projected onto a great universal screen..

There could be a certain solace though in the idea that we are all held to account for our life and that neither we, nor the PTB, can really get away with anything as much as they might think that "truth" is relative and doesn't really exist in it's own right, as taught by people like Leo Strauss to the likes of Paul Wolfowitz and other "elite" at the University of Chicago, the result of which might very well have been 9/11 as a Big Lie to "take over the world" and alter the course of history.

In spite of my own sins and flaws, I think it's comforting to know that there may be a great equalizer, who's highest standard of a Just Judgement is also the highest expression of Love.. whereby the "twin pillars" are, on the one hand, a Justice that stretches as far as the heavens are long, and on the other, matched only by the height of Mercy in Love.

I think there's something to this Jesus business, that might have been in our blind spot..

But to think that God might be the greatest physicist ever is starting to look more and more likely. If so, then it would only make sense that "He" has another great trick up his sleeve when all is said and done, that will absolutely thrill us to no end, literally.

I realize it's solipsistic, and rather painful, to think that the Cross on Golgotha here on Earth might have represented the height of those twin pillars, but if so not even the evil aliens can escape it's immovable rock of reason and logic.

It would be funny therefore if whenever we do make contact, to find that word got around and that "they" are all converted Christians in no need of baptism by the Pope because all of heaven knew why He did what He did, whether to their chagrin, or their everlasting enjoyment even as a joke told also at their own expense..

Me, I have become convinced that there's nothing God loves more than a very practical joke capable of protecting the little guy and the new kid on the block from any form of predation by any powers and principalities either of this world or any other, and all without the use of any military hardware or high tech gizmos. LOL!

The word.

Maybe it's a form of superior technology in it's own right whereby meaning and context, is decisive..?

I'd considered putting this in the Theology Forum, but there's no use preaching to the choir and I'm not sure the "Bible Believers" would have much of a taste for this inquiry, but for me, I was never satisfied with just accepting stuff at face value, nor just operating from some sort of circular reasoning ie: using the word to prove the word.

As it turns out, the fundies might even be right, yet unaware of why.

If I'm going to believe, I would much rather come to that place for all the right reasons, and the more I try to rack my brains over it, the more I'm led to suspect that at the most fundamental level, it's all true, but for all the right reasons.

edit on 10-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Maybe your subconscious is your GOD and it just picks the agenda jigsaw piece that fills your gap without letting YOU know ?

Any way hope you are happy with your piece .đź‘Ť

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Me, I have become convinced that there's nothing God loves more than a very practical joke capable of protecting the little guy and the new kid on the block from any form of predation by any powers and principalities either of this world or any other, and all without the use of any military hardware or high tech gizmos. LOL!

Give me just one example and maybe I could consider it as possibility.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Actually, I'm concerned that I may have blown my assignment and that there's no time to make it all work out just right.

What I want to be is honest and to face reality and the truth as it really is, instead of being self-deluded.

Btw, when you write God as GOD, is there any sort of animosity being expressed? I've come across that before where I mentioned God to someone who did NOT want to hear it, and they wrote it as GOD too.

I think this notion of accountability, not to any person, but to God as a God of truth, justice and love, is very disturbing to many people, myself included.

At the same time, I find that when I go right into my fears head-on, that there's always something infinitely better waiting there, not to trap me, but to show me that I am truly loved, and that at core, I am love, which only freaks me out again because of the degree to which I've failed to really love as I am loved and am love.

But it's good to have a repentant heart and to be broken before God, because in my experience, that's when we experience something of the hand that's capable of wiping away the tears from our eyes and putting a smile back on our face.

I cannot ever resent God for making me a piece of the pie particularly if He's made a provision for my abysmal failures in matters of love and goodness and righteousness.

How to carry this Christian-oriented epiphany into a heavily biased world otoh, is no easy task, especially as a failed Christian who did not answer the call of Grace.

Forgive me Father in Heaven for my sins, and help me to be a light to others so that they too might discover your breathtaking Love, in a Virtue and a Power that expressed itself in apparent weakness and that took us by surprise in the blind spot of our pride and arrogant presumptuousness.

Why hold back just because it's uncomfortable?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Give me just one example and maybe I could consider it as possibility.

Please leave this with me for a day or two to ruminate over, but for now I'll say that it presupposes that there's no such thing as "isolate consciousness" and that word travels far among any would-be observers or watchers.

It's hard to think of the cross of Jesus as a "practical joke", I realize, but there's a contextual frame of reference somewhere in it where it might be understood in that light.

Very challenging, how to describe this in such a way that it won't generate a negative bias as I have no intention of "leading with the chin" to use a boxing analogy.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Very challenging, how to describe this in such a way that it won't generate a negative bias as I have no intention of "leading with the chin" to use a boxing analogy.

Leading with the chin or not, you're going to get beat up no matter what if you attempt to make sense of the world through anything that remotely smacks of Christianity. Many here have a Pavlovian condition that compels them to excrete negativity at the mere thought of it.

But I like the cut of your jib. Don't be afraid to call it like you see it. Ever.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thanks for bringing this particular subject to our (ATS) attention.

I have a great weekend read for my mind.

As for writing GOD as to God, i think people write it this way to highlight it's importance. The Ancient civilizations had ENKI, MARDUK and of course my favorite TIAMAT - all written in the capital because in those days the people considered it respectful to honor their Gods in this way.

Its like when they built the Zigguarts the stairs zig-zag because you shouldnt approach the gods directly, and it was advisable to dress down unto ragged clothes because only the Gods were allowed zazzle fashion and it was bad form to dress nicely when making supplication.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

huy

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

life outside of form is energy... when experienced in meditation it is termed formlessness, bliss, rapture. When attached to ego it becomes a self, separate from this awareness of formlessness, bliss, rapture.

It is of course possible and many have done it to be free of form while still having a conscious awareness as it arises and passes and yet not attached to form as any lasting experience except through memory and learning... language once learned skills to survive once learned what does the mind need to think about? The information appears when it is needed if not then one seeks out to learn what is needed in order to adapt to the new adversity or gap in their knowledge... but once known it becomes useless to oneself when not in use... so we pass it along.

Whether that knowledge being passed helps or harms comes with wisdom of putting whatever it is to practice and seeing if it is a benefit or detriment for society as a whole not only just oneself... no harm others then no problem, harming oneself well it is their body their container and their personal choice... if that bleeds out into society and destroys another life that did not choose such, then it becomes a problem in society.

By group? Doubtful as only individual choices make the effects to those individual actions no matter where that information came from when put into practice... no one can force anyone to believe anything and that's a good thing. Reality is not found in the fiction section of the book store but the people that want to buy fiction, write fiction and print fiction put it there as a reality.

Trying to put fiction to the entire world as reality is an impossibility... even though religion has attempted it since time immemorial. No matter ones personal experiences they are just that personal, someone may agree or had similar that is not validation that is relational as it was not nor ever could be the same experience.

People do not even experience salt the same it can be either too much or too little even though salt itself does not change it's taste to suit anyone. Reality is the same way... although we can manipulate things in nature to suit us that does not mean we are not a part of nature itself no matter what we think or believe about it, the sun has shined by rough estimates for 6.5 billion years regardless of any life on earth and it will at estimate burn for roughly 6 billion more... we are not even a fraction of an inch in time... life is precious each moment an astonishment that needs nothing added and nothing taken away what we do with it however?

Changes that drastically, better a benefit to all life shedding all of that attachment of belief than a detriment demanding others believe that actually destroys it... enough natural things do that already, and our time is best spent making it easier on each other and life itself... than over complicate it with things intangible and unseen. If you can reach down and touch the dirt that is real... it is something you can rely on that is there and supports every single last form of life on it.

Why do we have to shift into make believe? We don't. First it was stories to teach us how to better survive, using animals as teachers because we didn’t see ourselves as any different... fast forward thousands of years later and because we have rockets, and jets and cellphones we no longer see ourselves as part of nature even back in the separation from animism into invisible gods or a god we tried to separate ourselves from the very nature that we all are... we can never be anything else or apart from nature... every single thing we make is from nature no matter the recipe or method used to twist it from one state into another.

The universe does the same thing and like the universe? We are no different there is no way to ever be separate from it... all known and unknown is contained within it and well the unknown gives many people purpose, the already discovered or figured out does too. What other purpose does one need?
edit on 10-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Had to log in just to reply! Wow I love it! I just skim read it now but will go deeper in later tonight when I do my deep reading. Thanks for a very thought provoking post.

(Love the name by the way I'm also a Terry Pratchet fan. May he r.i.p)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
We have all drank from the chalice of forgetfulness.

We have always existed coeternal with Gods family descending from God, the Heavenly Adam the Shekinah, God the Mother.

Cell multiplication or Divine Multiplication caused the Androgyne to split into Two Beings equal but opposite whose function is to reproduce and evolve, evolve and reproduce.

Having been first and always existing, Mother and Father Gods made a Universe with the help of the Divine Sons and Daughters who branched out all over the Universe and placed planets and each one is a Star sustaining life in a region while Father and Mother get to set the rules.

And somewhere in another existence we effed up and this is the final stop before the Abyss. If we don't rediscover our true self before we die or somehow atone for what got us sent hear we will be lucky to get another shot before oblivion is our fate.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LucianusXVII

What is there existing to become oblivious? Life needs no running script to still exist as life if you shed the name and the face identified as a self the knowledge that an ego says is you when many people carry out the same actions as oneself world wide on a daily basis then where is the you even found except by that very attachment to transitory passing things... that are not and cannot ever be a self except for a small amount of time until it splashes back into the cycle... due to that very self identification as not being already oblivion as the self is a shadow on the wall and not the flame... we may wish to add more and more fuel so the flame doesn't go out fearing to lose that shadow on the wall but mistaking order for the chaos it actually is, is the very paradox this world rolls by.

Impermanence all of this transitory, temporary and that itself is the only lasting permanence... and the only way to escape it is to detach from those scripts that life is different than any other found despite being attached to the form.

death is only permanent to the form one takes to be ones own when it is simply a container and death isn't permanent to that form or container as it blends right back into nature as a process when not altered by another process... if that wasn't the case there would be stacks of rotting animals in the woods.

life doesn’t stop at form we do; when we mistake it to be the only form our life can be harnessed in... attached through the senses and to the senses forming an ego self based on past pleasant and unpleasant experiences, when no experience can or ever will be the same in limitation that they some how are... how can we have conscious awareness of being another form of life doing such a thing? We can't except through imitation so life outside of this form becomes a mystery.

Stepping through this veil is the experience of the infinite nature of being as there’s no self back there anywhere and there never has been as it is continually arising and continually passing until you try to grab it as something permanent when that's the opposite way to go about experiencing it.
edit on 10-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

In preparation for a further response, I would like to invite you to consider the idea of what I call a "double bind" for ignorance, at any and all levels (including that which likes to cloak itself in the garb of knowledge, understanding or "power") and then place that idea in the context of Jesus' kangaroo court trial and subsequent crucifixion not just as a "bad" thing that happened to him for reasons and circumstances that were outside of his control, but as something that was anticipated by both he and his cousin John even well before he made the trip into the jaws of the beast (Jerusalem, and what it had become under Roman occupation) and consider this in the context of what they were up against, at all levels, in terms of corruption, sin, and evil where the fix was in so to speak.

Leonardo da Vinci saw it, but recast it as a cruel joke at John's expense who he seemed to feel was the unsung hero as the first martyr in the cause.

Then, the question that arises, when you're battling powers and principalities, without an army or an appeal to violent opposition against the State and "evil empire", just how far that "double-bind" goes, particularly among powers and principalities who really do know the score and who might have access to a higher frame of reference that may or may not always have humanity's best interest at heart ie: like a jealous elder brother, so to speak, who's not too pleased with the elevation of a primitive monkey-man to the status of dearly beloved child of God.

"All with ears to hear let them hear!"

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Persons addicted to power and authority simply don't like or really want to share it; as they don't want to feel helpless or to just be a part of the crowd, that's why they try to be popular, cling to power, and spend millions in keeping it or in trying to maintain it because they feel it gives them some sort of authority to be allowed to use that position to control others.

The crown never belongs to a king it belongs to the very throne and the people themselves will always decide who sits there and if not time itself will... if a benevolent ruler then people want it to last if a tyrant they don't. The difference is easy to determine, when power and authority given to the position turns into corruption instead of responsibility to the entire populous allows one that position? Then that's the dividing line of deserving of it and not deserving of it.

I personally don't want it and no one else should either... controlling oneself is the better throne to sit on.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Why would God resurrect or store such a failed species? We rape, torture, kill, war, oppress, hate, even children, and kill Hope. There is not going to be a next evolutionary level.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

edit on 10-9-2016 by MOMof3 because: double

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I haven't read the link yet but what you are laying down resonates with me so much. The salvation concept is skewed to most. Being saved from an angry god from a torturous prison for all eternity. That is not what Jesus or his bro's taught. The resurrection is for all to a new life of elevated consciousness. The lake of fire is for purging all the dross, wood hay and stubble, with all that remains is pure gold, and precious metals. (paraphrase 1 Cor, 2 Cor, Rev). The word torment as in the lake of fire is the word basanos which is to test the purity of a precious metal.

These are pointing to the elevated status as gems and precious metals are the higher order.

As in Adam (flesh/wood/hay/stubble/death) all die, so also in Christ (Spirit/gems/precious metals/life/new life) shall all be made alive.... then when the son has subjected (brought all things into his domain/become one with all living things as the source of new life) all things to himself, then the son will subject himself (which at this point includes everything and everyone) to the Father, so that God will be all in all.

ALL in ALL

All will be God (already is, but not aware yet)

All will be salted with fire (the lake of fire). Which I believe is what you described, the entire history of everything being apparent and lived by everyone. We will see, and feel every point of view from all living beings. Our actions will be felt. The man that cheats on his wife will feel what she felt when she found out. This is necessary for us to become one. So that when we are given the keys to the kingdom we don't go crashing it into the ditch.

We will need it as we become the creators in our own unique universe that is a branch of the tree of life. I believe we will maintain individuality, or what is the point of all this? But that individuality will be fully realized in our unbounded interconnectedness with each other. The borg but not. I pray that they would be one as we are one. I in them, you in me.

For now we see through a glass darkly. (We are veiled by the current state of our flesh mind). For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass(mirror) the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The thing is we already are, we just don't realize it, as everything the ever has is or will be already exists in the mind of God as God is outside of time which he created.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Awesome post .
It usually boils down to that little voice rather then the loud thunder ,but is expressed in both where we might be wise to listen .....peace

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Wow! Very nice!

Love the alchemy allegory, and in this case, maybe not just an allegory.

It could well be that the city of glass and crystal and precious stones etc is the resurrected reality that the physics paper points to, and that what we're experiencing is the process of it's formation.

I have the distinct impression that much of Revelation's imagery is of a cosmological nature, parts of which cannot be understood except in light of a future scientific understanding that will cause some future physicist to refer back to it and have a serious face palm moment when he realizes what the angel was referring to.

The 7 lamp stands might also refer to the 7 chakras of the human being.

I also feel that imbedded into it, in the image of a city coming down to the Earth like a Bride prepared for the Bridegroom, will be the reality of the new physics that will permit our access through the gates of pearl (each an access point), to the cosmos via instantaneous, faster than light travel to the stars, which we will not and cannot gain access to until we understand fully and come to fully appreciate the true significance of the entire Biblical framework, as part of a great struggle, and love affair of sorts, that was determined from the outset to protect and to preserve man's place as included and not excluded. That it was, is and shall be for a global salvation to quite literally, "save the world" from the base elements of our human nature including a satanic desire to take over the throne and edge God out of the picture. When the time comes, it will be as if it came to us, already prepared in advance. God will then show us off as the Bride of Christ, all dressed up for a great celebration where we will come, not as destroyers or to be destroyed, but to love and be loved as we were created to be and to become.

It's a participatory and hopeful framework whereby our animal nature will have been shed through great trials and tribulations and upheavals such that we will come to fully understand the true nature of the Great Work that was performed in our midst as a model of authentic leadership the likes of which neither Donald Trump nor Hillary Clinton embodies! lol

We have so much work to do..

Edit: The city of crystal streets and precious stones etc may even refer to the TRUE cosmos, as it really is, not after a trillion or 100 trillion years or whatever, perhaps as a reflection of a higher domain that already exists ie: heaven, implying a double resurrection of sorts, one for future generations, and one for each as each one passes away. I mean like hey if God's God then all bases are covered and we are covered from head to toe, each to a one.

Furthermore, the efficacy of the cross involves unconditional love, so it was done for all people no matter what their belief or constraint in their belief, since Jesus said, even of those who put him there with bloodlust in their hearts "forgive them Father for they know not what they do". That said, it doesn't serve any practical value unless and until it's unpacked and the gift received and opened up, which is also the true self as a beloved and forgiven child of a loving God. It's important to remember that hell and hades are also thrown away, not held in reserve for the unrepentant sinner or for anyone who didn't say the Jesus prayer of salvation. That said, the dogs and whoremongers cannot have access to the city so maybe for some there's a 2nd death.

If any of this is true, then if you're a satanic CIA black-op SOB, or boss, you'd be wise to quit your job or hope for a dramatic shift in policy.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So you have nothing. Jesus died, no "little guy" was protected, the people governing Jerusalem that time just went on with their business...Later martyrs died for nothing and today money rules the world.
And you think god is laughing about that. What's the joke?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join