It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

We just got the update he is ALIVE!
His leg was pinned under the rock. Mine rescue got it off him and are bringing him to surface.
There is an ambulance waiting to take him to the hospital!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Yeah!!! I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they get him to the surface quickly!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Im glad to hear he is alive Mac.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Gordi!! I was beginning to think you had jumped in Tiddles and forgotten your way back! [[[HUGS]]] Soooo good to see you! I hope your band is getting ready for some Halloween fun.

[[[[[Jessie]]]]]
Aye, I have been a wee bit busy with Tiddles!
Real Life is.... yeah... just now, and work is... uhm... but hey ho what can you do!
The Band is.... yeah... LOL
I AM OK though, I think!

a reply to: Prairie Shepherd

I've heard (just recently in fact) that turmeric can counter almost anything so I'll down a bit of golden milk beforehand.

Hi PS - I've found it to be very beneficial, almost a miracle cure! For inflammation of my joints (mostly knees) and for lifting my spirits a bit.

a reply to: Skid Mark

I wonder if that would help with my shoulders. They're practically destroyed from factory work.

Hi Skiddy - YES! That's exactly the kind of thing that it's good for.

After YEARS of bad pain, it took me only 3 or 4 days taking the Golden Milk before I noticed a big improvement and thereafter I just take it as necessary... I'm using it maybe once or twice a week now.

@SyxPak - Mike, you gave me such a fright this morning!
Can you wipe the Orc blood off your claws before jumping on my shed roof next time?

BigG

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
... and a few barrels of a wee heavy Scottish ale with a proprietary blend of harvest moon spices & star herbs....

*PERK*
Scottish Ale you say....?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hey mate !!

Glad to hear the golden milk is still helping !

I would hesitate at putting a few drops in tiddles tank though !

I think Syx was wondering about the dak dak on roids and was giving it the touch test ...

Hope you and yours are well ! 👍

* waves to all and sundry in the land of wonders.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
How do I keep on missing thi thread it's full of the old crew I thought buggered off ages ago

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Hey mate !!

Glad to hear the golden milk is still helping !

I would hesitate at putting a few drops in tiddles tank though !

I think Syx was wondering about the dak dak on roids and was giving it the touch test ...

Hope you and yours are well ! 👍

* waves to all and sundry in the land of wonders.

Hmmm - I can feel a new Fuel Test coming on D!!! LOL

We're alright thanks.

Is it beer o'clock yet?

G

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
How do I keep on missing thi thread it's full of the old crew I thought buggered off ages ago

Who are you calling Old ?? LOL

Yup, us old timers are still creaking in... occasionally! (Have you... changed your username? shh - I won't tell!)

G

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Hehe .. PM sent.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

We just got the update he is ALIVE!
His leg was pinned under the rock. Mine rescue got it off him and are bringing him to surface.
There is an ambulance waiting to take him to the hospital!

I am so relieved to hear this!!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone else.
Kali74 posted this on fb and I can't stop laughing at it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Hehe .. PM sent.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hey! There's hope for me yet Zazz! (Brilliant stuff!)
LOL
G

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Update, he is in the hospital in town and getting xrays done.
He is awake and able to walk.
From what we understand so far, a piece of loose came down at an angle, striking him in the back, knocking him to the ground.
The loose rock came to rest on his leg pinning him to the ground.

He was able to move his extremities, but all precautions were taken. If a person is in shock, they often dont even know that their back is broken, and will try walking around.
The team strapped him to a stretcher and got him out.

His father works here and is a supervisor. He is a total wreck right now and is being sent to to town to be with his son

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Mornin' Gordi -
Aye, I did. Actually, IRL I do homebrew. A friend of mine and I are planning a gruit ale for the holidays. Don't know if you're familiar with gruit, but it would be like a traditional Scottish ale - that is, medieval era, before brewing was dominated by hops. It will use some smoked malt to call it a Scottish ale, then mugwort, sweet gale, juniper, and some other spices to give it that holiday flavor. That's where I got the inspiration for that post.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I'm glad to hear this has resolved itself. Getting pinned under rock isn't good, but bone & tissue will heal.
Prayer for the man and his family.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

Mornin' Gordi -
Aye, I did. Actually, IRL I do homebrew. A friend of mine and I are planning a gruit ale for the holidays. Don't know if you're familiar with gruit, but it would be like a traditional Scottish ale - that is, medieval era, before brewing was dominated by hops. It will use some smoked malt to call it a Scottish ale, then mugwort, sweet gale, juniper, and some other spices to give it that holiday flavor. That's where I got the inspiration for that post.

Sounds EXCELLENT!
Count me IN! LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ya, its incredibly scarey and unnerving. Knowing, that could have been anyone of the works down there.
But its a factor that we all have to live with every day. Mining is inherently dangerous.
Something things can be prevented, but when it comes down to it, we are in natures domain. Anything can happen

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Another reason the work you and dad are doing is so important!!!!! Had this been a little different you might still been able to access the situation from a safe distance.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What type of mine is it, if you don't mind my asking?

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join