It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human-Creature Telepathic Superpower (we all have it)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You should use some of that force to close a window once in a while...

This is all easily explained by the basic unified mind theory.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I do this with horses.
Any time I'm near a padock like at a petting zoo and there are horses. I call them mentally and most (not all) of the time the horse or horses will come to me. Some from clear across a field.

My husband is always amazed. He calls me the horse whisperer but to be honest I can do it with lots of animals and sometimes people.
There was this girl I worked with years ago. I could make her scratch her nose, get up from her seat, even take a shoe off once and that one almost made me fall out of my seat.
edit on 992016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
But I don't have to open my eyes real wide or use hand gestures. I just quietly think about it. Wait a bit and there it is.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

So because you can't get your wife to lick your feet you think the dog loves you more?

When the dog brings you soup when your sick in bed let me know. (Or aspirin and a glass of water even)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Beautiful thread and very movie video.

Like some others have written, this year I went up to a group of something...don't recall what, I just recall my surprise that they accepted my presence as i accepted theirs and they didn't scatter as expected. I mentioned this to someone at the time. I probably would have totally forgotten if not for your thread.

Hmm, so is something changing? Maybe it is because we are not giving off fear.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It is clearly true. If a fly is in the house the instant you think murder it disappears, if you pick up something to nab it it disappears, how could it know you had it in mind when you grab a magazine? Look how a mosquito will suddenly get behind you when you notice it, how could it know you had slapping in mind?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It appears when emitting positive frequencies others can detect them telepathically...
Humans are part of the Animalia Kingdoms, and many animals display telepathic functions. Perhaps you generated a pleasurable frequency of communication with the moths from your Gamma ray output with your happy thoughts AnkhMorpork

The frequency of these waves is extremely fast and were long ignored not because scientists thought they were unimportant, but because they didn’t realize their ability to relate to important parts of the brain.

When you feel truly happy, or maybe have been blessed by a truly extraordinary experience, then you’re creating the foundation of what your mind needs to produce gamma waves!

So why bother doing this?

Isn’t it good enough just to be happy in life and not worry about what are gamma waves, benefits of gamma waveswhether or not your mind is producing the right level of gamma waves?

There’s an interesting correlation between your cognitive functioning and gamma waves.

Your peak moments of concentration and your most intense bursts of focus come when your mind is producing these waves.

What are gamma waves?

They are an insight into who you are when you’re at your very best!

meditationbrainwaves.com...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 9/9/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Rupert Sheldrake's work is fascinating. He did many experiments with dogs that could sense the exact moment their owner decides to come back home. So as soon as the owner makes the decision to go home, the dog gets exited and goes towards the front door.

Great thread and well written!

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
When my ex-wife was a teenager, she slept under a slanted roof with a sky-window just a couple feet above her pillow. One night when she was laying awake staring out the window into the dark, a "big black bird" landed on the outside edge of the window and peered through it staring right in my ex-wife's eyes... for a long time.

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I agree we can play around with telepathy to some degree at least. And it is not unscientific since remote information exchange can be explained by entanglement.

The manipulation can happen without reaching consciousness like a mother wishing her kid home without knowing where he physically is and the kid will for some reason decide to go home.

Even if it can be very fun, I thinks all souls should be somewhat careful about what they are are doing and think twice, since you do not want to go to far with this manipulation where it can become compulsion instead of benefit for both souls.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I have CDs that entrain the brain to these frequencies.
Alpha, theta, delta, epsilon , and gamma.
Relaxing experiences.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I had a big black bird experience that was very interesting. I made a post about it somewhere else, so I'll copy it here

A high performance raven.

Today, Feb 29th, 2016, after a great day of work, when i went outside my office and paused to take in the air and the scene and listen to the sound of the spring birds twittering in the field of the evening dusk, i looked up and saw, with a certain admiration, a wonderful raven flying with outstretched wings and i thought "nice wingspan", but here's what it gets interesting. Presumably seeing me looking up at it with wide-eyed wonder, it suddenly closed it's wings tight around it's body and get this - it did a 360 degree barrel roll, right around, completely upside down and over, then made some strange noise that i presumed to be the raven version of a giggle as it recovered from the short dive and flew directly overhead and over the office building, as i shouted up at it - HEY!

It did it for fun, and to show off, as if to say "you think that's cool - watch THIS!" I've never seen anything like it. If i'd caught it on video it would have been an Internet sensation. Smart birds. Fun birds, sometimes.. I liked this particular one a lot. There was something almost Godly in the exchange. I'll never forget it. Just thought i'd share.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Wow to the 360 degree barrel roll!!

Where i live, on the country roads, the pigeons will land in the middle of the road about 20 meters in front of my car, and just as i'm about to run them over, they fly up and over your car. Usually it is only one pigeon, but sometimes there are more doing it synchronistically. I always feel a connection with them when this happens, and it's not really a good one..

And to be honest, when this recently happened once again, I thought "Even if I try and hit it, it will still fly up just in time for me not to hit it." I just knew, so I went for it. And sure enough, it bailed out to the left and waved to me with its left wing as it flew by my left car window. (that last bit about waving was a little exaggerated
)

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

One can influence people in the same manner as well...

S+F

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

I've noticed that in my job as a corporate recruiter.

I used to try and try and try to make placements, and just was barely managing to scrape by. I'd get as many as 20 "semd outs" (people set up on interviews with clients) and end up getting nothing out of it. Something was always going wrong. If it wasn't the employer not jumping to hire them, or the person's unwillingness to make the move, or their spouse or whatever, there was always something, some wrench in the works screwing it up every time. I'd lost the touch (been at it for over 30 years). The harder I tried, the worse it got. I just needed to make a damn deal!

Then I had a profound spiritual experience last fall, including a "dark night of the soul" and lots of strange occurrences, that I cannot begin to relate or you'd think I was psychotic, and maybe I was a little bit I don't know, but it was very strange the nature of the synchronicities.

As an allegory, the Raven's barrel role 360 degree upside down turnover is kind of apt.

Anyway, out the other side of it, I just stopped needing so much, and so I thought to myself, screw it, if there's no love in it I want no part in it. Unless it's in their mutual best interests, while setting aside my own self-interest. I don't want it to be a placement, and so I dedicated myself to trying to just be of service, and to care for others in the process of doing my Headhunting gig.

After that, everything I thought and did just turned to gold. When I place a recruitment call now, no longer as just part of a "numbers game", it's as if there's something in the connection that I'm making with people that they find to be very attractive and compelling, where, even if they weren't really wanting to change, they seemed to want to be recruited, and more often than not, during the "innerview" that I'd conduct with them in the evening when they're not at work on company time (maybe with their boss in earshot), I was able to elicit a legitimate motivation for change, which in most cases seemed to dovetail almost perfectly with what our client was offering in the opportunity, and lo and behold, didn't almost every send out after that turn into a placement. It's like I couldn't miss.

So I started working at it with much less struggle and striving and put way more energy into each potential match, on both sides, to do everything I could to honor the best interests of both parties out of a certain love for them and for myself, such that when I'd offer encouragement, make a recommendation or even challenge people in terms of the various paradigms they might be operating by, like fear of change, misguided loyalties, etc, instead of seeing me as trying to "sell" them into it, they listened, and shifted their perspective.

I was basically saying almost all the exact same things, same tone of voice, same scripting etc. but something fundamental had changed when I started having some fun with it and stopped being so concerned with my own selfish needs.

Sales is a strange business, and it's not the same as it used to be at all.

People are evolving.

What used to work just doesn't work any more.

Now I just love taking people out of companies that are based on the old-school hierarchical top-down management structure and moving them into a better culture where they'll be happier and more fulfilled.

There's a certain human element that almost can't be quantified except in the context of Love, that few understand, including managers, presidents, ceo's, politicians, teachers etc

There's a shift taking place, and as the middle man trying to marry people together, I've seen it, and it's a real epiphany.

They know. They intuit it. It's like a psychic field of some kind wherein a type of telepathy and sympathetic connection at a much deeper level becomes possible, but one that our own insecurities and agendas, and limiting beliefs and paradigms about how the world works, short circuits.

So you couldn't influence people, telepathically or otherwise, absent a deep love for all and a real passion for their own and what's in everyone's mutual best interest, and if you could, but it was devoid of love, it will stop working and come back to bite you in the ass of that I'm certain. Black magic is #.

I feel so sorry for people who's fundamental worldview and paradigm, say atheist materialist monist (matter is primary) entirely constrains and limits their access to these domains of new possibility in how we relate to one another and to the world around us, including the other beings and creatures of various types from moths to leopards, horses, dogs, cats, and other people, since we too are also part of the animal kingdom, perhaps endowed with the greatest capacity for it (given the magnitude of our neural net), but in so far as we can't see it or access it because of bad training and bad paradigms, it remains largely dormant and untapped.

As to my dark night of the soul / spiritual crisis, I wouldn't trade that in for the world. Sometimes we just have to crack up and fall apart to be reborn anew. Takes a lot of courage though, and a lot of Faith that God's got our back, which He does, even though it can't be understood.

Be blessed!

Ankh

edit on 9-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Alright sorry for the wait. My body let me sleep for a change lol.

So where do I begin, I dove into researching incarnation and a bunch of other weird things. One of the symptons/signs or whatever you want to call it was having a newfound love for life. Life as in anything that has a heartbeat, that's how I took it.

And exactly what you said, I stopped seeing them as "its" and more so something living their little life along side mine.

I clean floors as a crappy temp job right now, and I use a zamboni to scrub the floors in factory/plant buildings. The buildings have a whole slew of bugs that roam around the floor. People laugh, in good taste, at me because I literally go around all the bugs. I let them live rather than sucking them up. Ill bend down and actually shoo them out of the way to save their little lives. I know it sounds weird haha.

So now the flys. I noticed when i went to shoo some out of the way they didn't budge. Everyone knows flys zoom away when you get near them. Nine times out of ten, I can walk up to a fly, slowly sticking my finger out towards them, super slow as to not startle them. I give them a second to sense my non hostility and then bam, they'll walk on my hands. I've actually gone as far as giving them water and I can see their mouth go right for it. It's like it reenergizes them, then they'll eventually fly away. One fly I remember, I put on top of the zamboni and it didn't move for a couple hours as I finished the floors. I moved him off when I was done and he flew away like he was satisfied lol.

I started to actually give a lot of the bugs water, the ones who seemed lathargic, if that makes any type if sense. I'll go near some of them and actually touch their antenna, a cricket for example, and it's like they don't even want to jump away like they normally would. I'm not always 100% successful with this stuff, but it happens more times than not.

I have a few second video I'll try to upload to YouTube sometime of a horse fly walking on my hand.

I've alays had a weird connection with animals. My cat in particular. There's a lion people thread on ATS that I started researching and a lot of the traits of a supposed feline race, I have. Well my cat seems to talk to me, as if he is asking something half the time. Hell meow a few times, then I'll respond to him. Example: I'll open my door to my room, he'll look at me and meow and I'll just say yeah a few times, and bam hell come into the room with me. I've also tried telepathically speaking to my friends dog that would bark 24/7 non stop. And one time it seemed to have worked because I got her to stop, I was staring into her eyes and she was staring back.

Sorry if this is all over the place. Just trying to get it all out lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo
Great post! thanks for your contribution!

The force is strong in you. : )

What I notice, is that this started happening only after you underwent some sort of shift in your worldview or paradigm and spiritual condition, after which you changed your perception and frame of reference relative to these little beings, and they responded to that change in dramatic ways.

I totally believe you.

I used to think that it was silly why Tibetan Buddhist Monks would try to avoid accidentally killing so much as an ant, but now I get it, and it's as much for the ant's sake as our own in our disposition towards all life and all living creatures.

I also pick up with you, a certain newfound sense of playfulness, mirth and charm in this non-threatening approach to insects. Of course it's a trait that you always had, but it seems to me that it was only once you started expressing it as part of your own psychological-spiritual transformation and change in outlook, that these strange things with the bugs started happening. In other words, it didn't just start happening without your own choice and active participation.

Would you mind sharing with us what happened in you that brought about this shift?

In other words, what was it like before, and what happened, to bring about this change that your little insect friends were more than happy with and to validate?

For me that's what I'm always interested in, is that certain demarcation point of transformation. If I'm right, in my own experience and understanding of it, you reached a very stressful point in your life that resulted in this quest of yours where at some point, something snapped and fell apart, to be replaced by a new outlook and worldview in some sort of epiphany. Can you describe that for me, the turning point and what changed?

Thanks again for your participation.

I think someday, when I get into a new apartment that allows "pets" that I'm going to build an ant farm, you know with sand sandwiched between two panes of glass so that you can see their comings and goings? It would have to be large enough though so that they wouldn't feel constrained or as if they were imprisoned solely for my own amusement.

We all need things to love, no matter their size, and small insects might be even easier and more responsive than most people who are so limited by their own predetermined set of beliefs.

Personally, I think that something is changing/transforming the likes of which makes the current socio-political tension insignificant and almost irrelevant by comparison.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Synchronicity report:

So I just went over to Starbucks for a coffee and as I was getting my coffee, the girls were all up in arms about a bee in the place and how to trap it, or whether to kill it with something.

So I boldly grabbed two large cups and said "I'll get it", and for a moment it looked like the bee was going to cooperate as it flew near, but alas I think I was getting a little arrogant and well, it didn't work. I even tried sending it messages to follow me out the door, but by that time it has disappeared and hidden itself somewhere.

Just seemed interesting, after this discussion where the debate was whether to humanely trap or just to kill it with the one girl saying to the others "haven't you ever heard of a fly swatter?"

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be more logical to entertain the idea that it may merely be some chemical attraction with no mystery at all? Just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join