It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens speaking about us online? Strange links to strange words...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm sure some of you might be familiar with gibberish pages on the internet, many are officially used for building websites, or marketing, testing code, etc, etc, etc. But what about messages hidden in plain sight? Messages from Alien intelligences who perhaps have been visiting for many centuries (since the dawn of civilization & prior), who perhaps are forbidden from revealing themselves to us by some divine or intelligently created law, which does not allow any revealing itself to lower civilizations.

Think, "Prime Directive." Fun fact: Gene Roddenberry was involved with Lab9, which purportedly channeled Aliens known as, 'the Council of 9', a group of races or beings who have looked out and possibly acted as gods in Human's past.

Now, part of this violates Prime Directive (acting as god) but perhaps, mitigating circumstances and addendum's exist, when another, possibly criminal race gets involved (which then allows another to involve itself, however, the main function of the directive (not revealing the true nature of the universe) remains in play. Alternatively, for others, maybe we are batteries for emotional parasitic-syphon-intelligences & they need us to be ignorant. EITHER WAY, just keep an open mind for a minute:

I found the following while searching various usernames, posting about hypotheticals like the above. And speaking directly about a pervasive cover-up, one which seemed to have gone into overdrive around the 1950s (it was all in Russian):

(Scroll down for English)

Аквариум в доме

Аквариум, что это такое? Если кто-нибудь, не мудрствуя лукаво, скажет, что это объемный бак, залитый проточной водой, в котором обитают удивительные счастливые рыбки, пробегающие впереди замысловатой зелени, он естественно утверждает неправильное. Аквариум — это, лучше сказать, небольшая гомология пресных обособленных прудов, и проживание в нем пролетает по родственным биологическим законам. Из вышесказанного можно заключить, что занятия аквариумом — представляет собой раскрытие жизни интересных и разнообразных вариаций ихтиофауны и травника, проход в область естественной биосистемы. Правдивы заявления французского крупного деятеля Лоренса: ". Необходимо некоторое время находиться перед общим аквариумом и созерцать его великолепие. Любые проблемы убегают от вас в этот период, и именно тогда вы исследуете существенные истины о существовании биосистемы". Аквариум — представляется системой, воспитывающей в человеке уйму необходимых в жизни качеств: стремление к делам, критерий долга, умеренность и самоконтроль, положительные эмоции по отношению к естественной среде, которая нуждается в непременной охране. Аквариум предоставляет шанс культивировать в аквариумисте и чувство гармонии. Невозможно оставаться бесчувственным, вглядываясь в совсем легкий сосуд, сияющий безукоризненными прозрачными плоскостями, в котором дно укрыто небольшим гравием, и чуть повыше, обильно простираются многочисленные водоросли. А как прекрасно различие яркости — все переходы зеленого: от ярко-перламутровых кромок летней флоры и заканчивая фиолетово-зеленых мазков печальной лесной местности. Основное же в аквариуме — рыбы. Внутри ветвистого подводного пейзажа они красуются чудными-расписными бабочками. Вот наблюдаются тонкие красные меченосцы, следом тускло-перламутровые пецилии, гуппи. Хоровод оттенков! И все они движутся в светлой как глазурь воде. Недавно стало известно, что деятели Пенсильванского университета в Соединенных Штатах произвели множество исследований и решили — появляющееся в процессе интенсивной интеллектуальной работы увеличенное давление крови уменьшается в течение от 15 до 20 минут при таком безмятежном занятии, как наблюдение аквариумных рыбок. Любование, вызывая хороший эмоциональный фон, подавляет напряжение. Например, во Франции в фирмах на рабочих зонах можно увидеть маленькие объемы-аквариумы только с парой рыбками. Приняв решение заняться аквариумистикой, любитель должен иметь в виду, что в ней тесно стыкуются, теория и практика. И то и другое нужно исследовать параллельно. Однако это однозначно очень полезно!

Aquarium

in the House, what is it? If anyone, not sophistry, says that this volumetric tank filled with tap water, with its amazing happy fish pass ahead of intricate foliage, he naturally claims wrong. Aquarium-it is better to say, a small freshwater ponds, isolated homology and accommodation it flies on relative biological laws.

it is apparent from the foregoing that the Aquarium is a disclosure of life interesting and diverse variations of Ichthyofauna and herbalist passage to the area a natural biosystem. Truthful statements by the French major politician Lawrence: ". Need some time before a common Aquarium and contemplate its splendor.

Any problems running away from you during this period, and that's when you explore the essential truth about the existence of the biosystem ". Aquarium — appear to be raising system in man a lot of life's qualities: the pursuit of cases, the criterion of debt, moderation and self-control, positive emotions towards natural Wednesday that needs constant protection.

The Aquarium provides a chance to cultivate in akvariumiste and sense of harmony. You cannot remain insensible, peering at exactly light vessel, shining embodiment of transparent planes, where the bottom is hidden by a small gravel, and slightly above, extend many algae. And how wonderful the difference in brightness is all green transitions: from bright Pearlescent edges summer flora and ending with violet-green smears sad forest terrain. The main aquarium-fish. Inside the leafy underwater landscape they are marvelous-painted butterflies. Here there are thin red dragon, followed by a dull metallic Molly, GuppY. Circle shades! And they all move in the light like frosting water.

Recently it became known that the figures of the University of Pennsylvania in the United States produced many studies and decided — appears in the process of intense intellectual work increased blood pressure decreases within 15 to 20 minutes with this serene lesson as aquarium fish. Admiration, calling a good emotional background, suppresses voltage. In France, for example, in companies in the working areas can be seen small amounts-aquariums only with a pair of fish. Deciding to go the Aquarium hobby, fan should keep in mind that it is closely integrated, theory and practice. And both want to explore in parallel. However, it is very useful!

----------

The bolded text is almost a little disturbing. What if our entire planet was just some rehab facility for people who reside outside of our solar system, in various parts of the universe. To remind them of simplistic times, they pay to come live here or stay for set periods, as a way of rebalancing with a world not open to the larger reality which may lay outside the aquarium.

Consider that next time you are looking into a fish bowl. Also consider there are very odd places around the internet, and we may have no idea what their purpose is.

Just to point out, the article may even be written by a regular person, it was that it was attached to a very weird aggregator, one that when I searched for the history, it was all dead links. It had a simple number URL, like 443683.com... ----it was the fact it was connected to posts about Alien & UFO research that made me think....

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I'm loving your threads recently Boncho. You seem to have had a turnaround from scepticism to out of the box. My recent favorite one is the space x as I witnessed an identical silver sphere. That sh1it is real bro. Keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Aliens? Seriously?

No, more like a poorly translated story about aquariums.

ETA: Newspaper article about a University of Pennsylvania study on lowering stress levels using aquariums..

LINK

And another..

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 9/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Aliens? Seriously?

No, more like a poorly translated story about aquariums.

ETA: Newspaper article about a University of Pennsylvania study on lowering stress levels using aquariums..

LINK

And another..

www.washingtonpost.com...

You missed the entire point about the thread. It was not about where the article came from, it was about what it was attached to. But I wouldn't expect you to see it, don't worry, the epiphany is coming one day

In Plain English:

"UFO Hunter 123" *posts a very deep & cohesive topic on the history of aliens & UFOs....on reddit, ATS, or GLP or whatever"

User Boncho: Searches Username "UFO Hunter 123" in various search engines.

Yields results on very last page: "http://www.32409834.com/ias2" which, when you go there, you get the Aquarium article. Therefore, the point of the thread. is not about where the Aquarium message originated from, but what's in it, and who linked it to 32409834.com/ias2...and more importantly why they decided to link those two specific things together.

Capisce?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I'm loving your threads recently Boncho. You seem to have had a turnaround from scepticism to out of the box. My recent favorite one is the space x as I witnessed an identical silver sphere. That sh1it is real bro. Keep up the good work!

Personally I think the real boncho has been abducted and this is an imposter..
I like them both though

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Get off reddit, is all I can say.

Clearly it has rotted your brain.

You also didn't link to, or describe WHERE it came from in your OP.

The content CLEARLY is important, because you use it as some sort of comparison, that we're living in an aquarium, and to consider that next time we're looking into a fish bowl.

So don't come at me with the "only those who are awake will understand" BS, because I doubt anyone actually understands wtf you're on about.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I was thinking the same thing. Something changed recently. I think he has gone off the deep end

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
A beautiful mind....

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You also didn't link to, or describe WHERE it came from in your OP.

posted by Boncho
Just to point out, the article may even be written by a regular person, it was that it was attached to a very weird aggregator, one that when I searched for the history, it was all dead links. It had a simple number URL, like 443683.com... ----it was the fact it was connected to posts about Alien & UFO research that made me think....

Maybe I should post the kicker further up because you debunk before finishing the whole post? (Don't blame you, I used to do that too. Made for all kinds of awkwardness)

And no, no special intuition or "you need to be awake", it's a rather simple concept (I was making a poke at my old behaviour more than anything). Though it would be hard to read ATS while sleeping, if you can do that, quite a supernatural ability worthy of mention

There was a fishbowl, aquarium article, which was attached to a username/post about aliens, the site it was linked was very random, odd, in that it was just numbers into a web address. Linking it wouldn't do any good because its dead now.

I never said the article wasn't important, I said where it came from isn't important it was where it was linked, and what it was linked to that was important.

Try to follow along...

edit on 9-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Seems like a link-farm-server with keywordspamming, should have gone out of business around 2004-09 when most larger searchengines picked up on this trick and dropped those server deep down in their ratings.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Those pages are created automatically using snippets from random articles mixed in with certain keywords, thus showing up in search engine results when you search for rare/obscure topics.

The articles in those pages make no sense whatsoever, and to make matters worse you had it auto-translated from russian to english... yeah it's aliens alright.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Erm Boncho, I also enjoy your threads but don't become obnoxious. I also didn't quite understand that the most important part was you following some name and then came across something. It really isn't at all clear in your OP.
I only understood when you explained it again further down.

No need to be nasty to people when they don't get what YOU wrote.

Just saying.

From your OP the best bit I found was that you pointed out the prime directive and the FACT that if such a thing would exist that there would be unfriendly races out there who will ignore such directives. I always thought about that.

The rest IMO is a coincidence. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Fascinating read, another scenario could be we are in a Soul Prison planet where the evil ones are kept

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Fascinating read, another scenario could be we are in a Soul Prison planet where the evil ones are kept

Precisely. That is why the thetans we're released here on Teegeeack over 75 million years ago. All hail the powerful Lord Xenu!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It seems kinda strange, actually. His threads have almost been too good..

Is he disinfoing us?...reverse shillery?....either way, he's giving us some entertaining reads

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

A weird thing is that you and many others on here I used to think would never even entertain something that has no real proof, and you have changed! many of you have changed so much from what I remember. ME?

I remember you only as a harsh (sometimes cruel) debunker, I like the change very much.
edit on 9-9-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

what you're pointing out seems to be the internet version of Communications via crop circles.

looks like ats is Back 2 making double post for some reason.

edit on 9/9/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

what you're pointing out seems to be the internet version of Communications via crop circles.

Inadvertent Post Number 2. Ignore one of the other. Hahaha.

edit on 9/9/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This is what I'm talking about..

I found the following while searching various usernames, posting about hypotheticals like the above. And speaking directly about a pervasive cover-up, one which seemed to have gone into overdrive around the 1950s (it was all in Russian):

And..

UFO Hunter 123" *posts a very deep & cohesive topic on the history of aliens & UFOs....on reddit, ATS, or GLP or whatever" User Boncho: Searches Username "UFO Hunter 123" in various search engines.

Yields results on very last page: "http://www.32409834.com/ias2" which, when you go there, you get the Aquarium article.

Therefore, the point of the thread. is not about where the Aquarium message originated from, but what's in it, and who linked it to 32409834.com/ias2...and more importantly why they decided to link those two specific things together.

Vague nonsense.

Links to non existent sites, made up UFO hunter names.

Can't follow the trail you followed, because you won't let us.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
32409834 is divisible by 3 maybe its a math clue?
Two of the large prime numbers are consecutive primes with no primes between them?

<<   2 >>

join