It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are 3 reasons to why I am racist. why are you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Auto-Chaetophobic-Gynophobic?

-I tried

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm a racist because I believe in equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

I'm a racist because I observe that fundamentalist Sunni Muslims commit the overwhelming majority of terrorism in the name of their religion.

I'm a racist because I believe it's a good idea for immigrants to believe in the Western, liberal philosophies that make America great. I believe in separation of church and state, and no special privilege should be granted to Shariah supporters.

I'm a racist because I believe in borders and I would like to see America be allowed to protect its own sovereignty by matching the immigration policies of Mexico.

I'm a racist because I do not support the message and false narrative of Black Lives Matter.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Does anyone here believe a person with black skin or a different skin color from your own is sub-human? If not, then you are not racists, you are just wannabes. Jaysus, stop glorifying racists, they hate you too.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have to go on another 7 year hiatus from this site. I know that change occurs but this place is not what it once was. So polarized here that I barely recognize ATS. And don't let my join date fool you. I joined in 06, but had to get a new sn because I forgot my old email addy. I miss the days when this was a real conspiracy site and the crap that people can say here 10 years later would have me banned back in the day. This may seem like fun and games giving your different reasons for being racist and I'm sure some of it is in jest, but some of you guys are dead serious and saying so in very thinly veiled ways. I miss the old membership. We were civil and nowadays that means PC, whatever the f@ck that means. To a lot here free speech means you should be able to insult anyone, anytime, at will. I know most will say good riddance but that's cool. This site is becoming SF lite. I wish you guys the best.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but we're just having fun.

After being called racist, being implied that we're racist, because we don't support Hillary, a fun thread like this is somewhat of a break from the usual poo tossing.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I want to belong to this fine group but I can't be racist because I'm not 100% white.

I guess I'll just be racist with you all in spirit.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i'm racist because i think threads like these are a circle jerk for racist who don't want to be called racists.

I'm not calling anyone racist, i just think my reply is quite funny.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

We're making fun of all those people that call people racists for things that are clearly not racist. It's therapeutic, a way to let off steam, and point out some of the absurdities of thought that seems to be prominent in some circles.

I mean I've seriously been called racist because I refuse to acknowledge race and insist a black man is just human. The argument of course being that by doing so I supposedly am refusing to acknowledge that people discriminate against people for having black skin. As if I can't acknowledge people are bigoted idiots without also buying into their belief of race.

I'm a red head, there are places people honestly hate us gingers. No one considers ginger a race, but we can all mostly acknowledge that people who judge people for the color of their hair are bigots deserving of ridicule for their beliefs. So why can't I do that with skin color?

I know I'm not racist. But according to some really stupid people I am.

Have you never been called racist for an obscenely stupid non racist thing?
edit on 9/7/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I'm an asshole because I don't give a rat's hairy one who labels me what.
Stop playing the game these whiny wastes of air are goading you into playing and treat their assessment of you in the same way reality treats them as individuals: worthless.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm racist* against all those that refuse to accept each other over this silly thing called skin

*No truth or actual skin removal occured in this post... execpt for people being silly over skin

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I'm a racist because I think American residents should speak English. Never mind the fact that my first language is Spanish (that part's not important).

edit on 7-9-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: added editorial comment

I'm also racist against that racist coffee.

edit on 7-9-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: added video

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Ah you are a ginger so you are soulless. Not sure why people think that.

link   
I am racist because I am many multiples of generations southern and born in the 40's triple whammy's for both.

Never mind at 12 when school integration was in the news, i asked my grandmother why black people shouldn't go to school with us and she said "because we are better than them". I replied 'why not, they are just people like us".

But this very poor person who was tossed around and changed schools 16 times just to graduate high school has 'white privilege'.

link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

That's actually true. Shhhhh don't tell anyone.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Heh where does that belief come from?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
I'm racist* against all those that refuse to accept each other over this silly thing called skin

*No truth or actual skin removal occured in this post... execpt for people being silly over skin

I understand what you are saying, but why post a picture of Angelina Jolie?

edit on 7-9-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I have no idea. I think it's related to a similar belief that if you are a woman and have red hair and green eyes it's a sign you are a witch.

I've never gone that in depth into research on it. My eyes have, if I believe some people I've creeped out, gone pure black on occasion. So maybe it's true. I have very dark brown eyes.

Seems to have happened either in certain lights or when I used to blood rage when younger before learning self control and focus through martial arts.
edit on 9/7/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hm relation to the belief of witches. That might be it. Just seems something everyone knows about or believes in. Pure black. It'd be interesting to see. I apparently creeped my cousin out because he thought I was dead. I was sleeping, but he could see the whites of my eyes. Ok that last bit was way off topic..

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I was raised by racists to be a racist in Big Creek MS in 1951. Real racists murder. I realized at 10 I did not have that kind of hate in my heart, but black people knew who my family was, so yeah I was called a racist, unjustly. Maybe this thread is suppose to be funny, but I will do my part to clarify what a real racist is.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's actually Heidi Klum... see what skin does and what it doesn't do.

Couldn't identify them, or profile them or statistically marginalize, segregate*...

*although you would likely be sitting at a table by yourself or with the goth kids likely with the goth kids

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join