It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer cures aplenty? Please watch with an open mind & then you decide.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: Macdon
Of course it works in the UK and it is rampant. The doctors just take money from the government who steals it from the taxpayer.

A large percentage of patients have never paid taxes and yet they get free care and free treatment.

You've never heard of government waste?

Please elaborate.

You don't think some government officials aren't bribed by the medical establishment?

Why would the medical establishment bribe government officials? Hospitals don't charge patients.

They're paedophiles, Satanists and mass murderers for Christ's sake! Fraud is a walk in the park, second nature to them.

Are we talking about politicians or hospital staff?

I myself am a Data Scientist who mines a data warehouse for an insurance company to sift out crooked doctors and clients.

I myself work in a hospital for the NHS, so I know first hand about costs and where the money goes and comes from.

Do you work in the UK as a data scientist?
Those that get free are getting it off the tax slaves, the same ones the govt. and the medical establishment (so called Big Pharma) collude in order to fleece them. I don't mean well meaning doctors who are the majority. It's Big Pharma who does the bribing and that includes doctors in the pay of Big Pharma.

Hospital staff are dedicated care givers, especially nurses, politicians are the corrupt ones.

I work in Australia as a Data Scientist and my dear friend used to work in a London hospital in cancer research. She tends to agree with me, but we do "discuss" if you know what I mean.

Cancer has been around for a long time, but something has made occurrences of it explode. It could even be the vilification of fat in favour of the dreaded poison, sugar. It could be the bromides in flour which affect iodine absorption, it could be the increased use and type of pesticides in use and so on? You say sugar feeds the cells, sure, alright, but then why do they make you drink a sugary drink when undergoing a PET scan for cancer?

edit on 20-9-2016 by Macdon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Macdon

You say sugar feeds the cells, sure, alright, but then why do they make you drink a sugary drink when undergoing a PET scan for cancer?

Because all by itself the dye tastes really, really bad.
With the "sugar" it just tastes bad.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 1FreeThinker
I think it is almost impossible to escape from cancer considering the amount of junk we all eat and drink everyday.We suffer from lack of sleep,polutions,chemicals used in almost everything we use,drugs,alcohol,water,etc...And on the top of all that most of us do not like what we do and feel un appreciated in our relations.Combine that with watching too much TV and sitting in our asses in front of a monitor for hours, warming our food in microwaves and talking endlessly with the cell phones and youve got yourself a remedy for not only cancer but all the other deasises and illnesses...I am sure there are cures for cancer out there which are natural cheap and in endless supplies,but the big pharma dont want us to know anything about them,and they like us to just continue with the trend and make them and other giant industries tons and tons of money.Why shouldnt they?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 1FreeThinker

Dutch cancer scientist said a already couple of years ago that cancer is not a fundamental scientific problem anymore, they know how it works, all the scientist need is to gather and collect all knowledge and assemble it in to medication, its of course not an arcanum (a all cure), but a for every cancer type different medication, most likely biotechnological andd not chemical.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21268452]Macdon[/post

I dont think the explosion is coincidental of course it would be many things, but we are seeing an expotential rise in hormone related cancers. The question is, why? and the only answer I can come up with is the fact that the Dairy herds have been progressivly developed to provide more milk per cow, to do this the Cows hormone content must be pushed and, it all ends up in the milk fats.The hormone Oestrogen in Dairy has increased by 800% in the last sixty years.The run off from the herds gets into the water table, and it cant be removed.So that would be a most likely culprit.Cheese which is concentrated milk is more popular in the diet, so would again be a contributing factor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join