It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

everything is huge on start up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

You can still try his idea, it´s actually a very good one. Just remember to change the rights back from admin. Give it a try, it might work

Can you pinpoint when the problem started? You can can also try this an look for driver problems:

Hit windows key + R. Type or copy "mmc devmgmt.msc", hit enter. This will open the device manager, are there any symbols that stand out?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Hit windows key + R. Type or copy "mmc devmgmt.msc", hit enter. This will open the device manager, are there any symbols that stand out?

Nothing stood out. just a list of programs or stuff. I cannot recall when it started doing it, but it doesn't do every time I start, thats whats odd to me. Only takes a few seconds to get it back to normal so really not a big deal. Was just curious if an easy fix.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Well I have a similar problem since I bootet this partition the first time in a VM on ubuntu. Since then everytime I log on the "normal" way, my clock is 2h late. Sometimes. Sometimes not. What OS do you use? 7/8/8.1/10?

I could not track down that error either. You could ask your buddy to reinstall the video card drivers, that might help.
edit on 7-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join