It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men's Brain vs Women brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Found this and thought i should share it
you might want to take notes Profusion

edit on 2-9-2016 by kibric because: crappy keyboard

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Oh my gosh!

You just solved the mystery of the universe and everything. That was hilarious! Thank you!

(or should I say "nothing"?)

Fishy

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Men have two. An 8lbs one and one not quite 8lbs

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I used to say years and years ago that men had two heads and it still wasn't enough!

(sorry guys...I wasn't going to say that, but this guy sort of gave me the opening)

Fishy

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I worked for a company, who would probably would never have employed me,

if they hadn't inherited me as part of the package when they took over the

company I had worked for.

So it turned out I was the only female in a sales force of just over 100 salesmen.

My sales manager was 'old school' and could never get me to work in the same way

as the men. He would question me on why I did certain things in certain ways and

not the way he expected me to do. To which I always replied because my mind

worked in a different way, and to do what he wanted would sound unnatural, be

stilted and sound oddly rehearsed.

He could never change the status quo, as I always produced the results, and it

took him three years before in my yearly assessment he addmitted that "although

I worked in a totally different manner he couldn't fault my results ... and that

perhaps I was right in that men and women's brains worked in totally different

ways"!

As an aside he was prone to migraines, which i think were exacerbated when ever

he worked with me.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yeah, this is pretty sexist and stupid.

People find this crap funny? Really?

I can hear you telling me to lighten up and or take a joke now. But, yeah. It's eyerolling to say the least. My drinking buddy here is pretty offended by it, we couldn't make it past 5 minutes.

I think there can be serious consequences to this type of thinking too. Yeah, call it a joke but enough of this gets ingrained and people begin to believe these ideas and operate off of them. Which may include serious issues.

Instead of ranting on, let me point out that the M and F brains are virtually the same. Read more here:

one study of many

Not funny and it's the same old crap, also

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseMove

it's not serious
at least the comic has some good timing

yes it's the same old crap
but hey look around

no need to get a sandy vagina about it

have another drink

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FalseMove
Yeah, this is pretty sexist and stupid.

People find this crap funny? Really?

I can hear you telling me to lighten up and or take a joke now. But, yeah. It's eyerolling to say the least. My drinking buddy here is pretty offended by it, we couldn't make it past 5 minutes.

I think there can be serious consequences to this type of thinking too. Yeah, call it a joke but enough of this gets ingrained and people begin to believe these ideas and operate off of them. Which may include serious issues.

Instead of ranting on, let me point out that the M and F brains are virtually the same.

Not funny and it's the same old crap, also

Not wanting to go into it in too much depth .... one area which shows a

BIG divide in the sexes. >>>> www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

it's not serious
at least the comic has some good timing

yes it's the same old crap
but hey look around

no need to get a sandy vagina about it

have another drink

I think it's serious enough. I was discussing these topics again and am moved to expand upon my thoughts. Because things could become dangerous for others, so I (and I asked my aforementioned friend) and she said I should say something too.

Because what "this" is, this type of "comedy", which is the same old stuff done over and over, as well as all the Propaganda about "women are this way" and men are "that way" - it's usually just an excuse for bad behavior. As well as putting people into roles where they breed and spend more. The "Comedy" about women going hog wild nuts with the credit cards is the same thing.

People need to be very careful around those who subscribe to these ideas. Yes, even if you think this stuff is "funny". WOMEN especially. Because what this boils down to is: Man can't help his empty headed self and women are hysterical over stupid crap. It's an excuse on the part of men to be lazy.

You think that crap would fly at their place of work?
Yes they do know better and what it is, is - they are trying to foist more work off on you.

They may try to trap you with kids also. That's an excellent "lock down". EVERYONE needs to understand what "reproductive coercion" is, especially women, you can start here -

Reproductive Coercion

Excuses for bad behavior is no joke. You want to wind up with some loser who you need to babysit like a little kid? I DON'T. DO NOT BREED with such either, because then you'll really be stuck.

Back to "comedy" - these are the SAME GUYS who complain that "men are portrayed as fools on TV" - and then they LAUGH at this stuff. Watch your step with men like this. There's a 99% chance he's nothing but a lazy loser and you'll become his mother substitute.

And as my friend wants me to point out, and I agree, such an attitude usually carries over into the rest of their lives. YOU will be doing all his chores as his butt is welded to the couch. Because HE CAN'T HELP IT! You see - it's how MEN ARE! Well yeah if he's all that - chances are he doesn't take the initiative at his job, either. And the proof lies in the butt couch weld because otherwise, if he was a conscientious person - he'd either be helping with the kids and house chores, or going to school to gain more work skills, or working a second job - but - his butt is welded to the couch. And the simple act of moving is tooooo harrrrrrrrd Mommy!!!!

You wanna wind up in this sitch? With maybe kids on top of it and you're STUCK?

Young women here need to know these things. It isn't a joke. You need to AVOID men like this! If you have half a brain - work on yourself! And DEMAND BETTER.

Me and my bestie here, same friend stopped by again, she lives right down the street, we're doing storm coordination, pumps and generators ready to go - yes we girls handle it all, both of us went through engineering school also HA! And we have our own nice homes in a nice area and sports cars too. I have a Jag, she has a Benz. And we're presently drinking beer and ingesting some high end hydro - um, tomatoes!

Wouldn't you rather have this life than some man baby to take care of? Not a rap against men in general either. In my, and a host of friends' experiences, - in our experience - it is the "traditional" and "sexist" types who are the lazy man babies.

And they should be avoided. If you want to make something of your life - you ABSOLUTELY MUST avoid these types! And a clue as to who they are - they do laugh at "comedy" such as this and of course tell you to "lighten up". Which I knew they would.

AVOID these type of men, people, and ideology. Even if it comes in the form of "humor". If you know you can do better - DO IT.

We did, and you can too. The True Hipster is a badass. Go into unusual work. Constant hustle to survive. "Going against the grain" in general. This is not easy and you also have to navigate against the "traditional" attitudes. "Jokes" and all.

It's well worth it though. Not easy, a lot of work. But so is everything and just using myself as example - I'm opening a fresh beer rather than wiping # off of a baby's arse. Which sounds better to you?

SAND IN THE VAGINA -

Actually, this gives me the idea to go to the beach. I can do that any time I want also

I nearly forgot that my friend here is getting a Corvette also. We can take that to the beach

Laffin at you, on the beach!

Now THIS! is comedy!!!

edit on 7-9-2016 by FalseMove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Its a comic. ya know comedy ?
fine it doesn't suit your taste
if you wanna make an issue out of it fine
but there is none

your taking a jest aimed at Profusion
way to seriously

making a mountain out of a mole hill you are

why not try to grow a sense of humour
meaning you can sense when things arent super serial
even if its not your taste

Actually, this gives me the idea to go to the beach. I can do that any time I want also

what get a sandy vagina ?
yes with all the nonsense you've written
i suspect you get one quite often

i'm sure your social justice powers are needed
on some other pointless argument

your either a social justice shill
or way to sensitive

strange how no one else wanted too make an issue out of it
when there is none
edit on 7-9-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah I'm going to go ahead and reply to this again because I saw a recent story that backs up my ideas.

Here:

Psychology and sexist, racist, jokes

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
we think differently, not because one have penis, and other one has vagina, but because women are wide-thinking and man are narrow-target-thinking.
But not real funny though

new topics

top topics

join