It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla, Musk, Industry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Mods, move this to where it belongs.

But I have found something.

In regards to Tesla, Space X, Musk, and related.

There is something here that I have found that will destroy what you think about the future.

A simple hint, Think Tucker.

But this is much bigger than that.

Yes, I am a Musk fanboy.

I dont care what that means to you...

But I have found something that will blow your gourds off.

All I ask is you do just a smidge of research. Just a little dirt digging.

And you will see something that will blow you away.

Elon is a target. And Elon has something that will destroy industries.

Exit,... pending some replies that hit the topic.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

Hey smirkley, a pretty vague OP. just some friendly constructive advice........be more specific about what you are trying to convey. Your post is absent of any information. Good luck

Cheers

p.s. I've been booted for a lot less than what I see here......MODS, where are you?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Boot me? Lmao.

151 posts and you claim booted. *snickers*

Let me put it this way, I have watched the metals markets for lets say, a little while. And the Lithium market just went upside down. The market players are starting to take sides.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I thought his all-electric vehicles were already a slap in the face for some of the bigger industries.

Is this thing you are speaking of related to power sources?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smirkley

Boot me? Lmao.

Because you have been here longer makes it okay for you to brake the rules?

On topic: what the heck are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

originally posted by: smirkley

Boot me? Lmao.

Because you have been here longer makes it okay for you to brake the rules?

On topic: what the heck are you talking about?

Any staff member that says I broke some rules, please step forward and I will comply and take my licks.

Till then , no rules broken. That isnt my intent. And it has nothing to do with me breaking any f*k8ng rules.

That said, it has everything to do with power and sources. That is where the real money is at anyway.

All I am saying is things are in motion that the common news ignores.

I am vested, and I am saying it is a buy right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Like it or not, it is what it is. And it isn't what it isn't. Have fun, go for it, but from what I have read......nothing to digest here.

And do not be fooled by the number of posts shown.........long time member, many posts under different avatars, and an avid reader.

As I indicated, 'constructive advice', not meant to be demeaning or a nasty reply. I am sorry if you thought I was being smug, definitely not my intention.

Best of luck. Cheers

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Elon would have and could have been dead a long time ago...sure it might look suspicious but if presidents can get assassinated who's to say he couldn't be..

Rockets blow up..it happens..just google rocket blows up. There have been very expensive payloads on many rockets that have blown up both hear and abroad.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

And yet no one has mentioned that this particular Falcon 9 detonated not down low by its first stage motors, but way up just below the bottom of the payload fairing.

Could have been anything, or maybe the real target was the payload?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have no clue what you are talking about but if the establishment is dependent upon oil for their income and continued establishment, and likely so, then yeah Elon best hire some serious security NSA types.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Here's an article that compares Tesla to Tucker. Interesting read since I haven't been that up to date with the whole Tesla sales strategies. Tesla and Tucker

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The point is, is that Tesla the company is going big time.

The difference between Testa and Tucker, is Elon has some money.

Tucker didn't have the resources. Elon does, And his dreams are bigger than some some car company.
edit on 3-9-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I reckon the smart guys should be either emulating Musk or jumping on board and partnering him. He's got such a lot of vision to be a potential revolutionary instead of a conventional evolutionary.

He's next level over Tucker imo. Let's hope your idea doesn't come to pass and he gets to succeed or fail on his own merits. He probably has a few rivals who'd dance on his corporate grave and the media loves failure. I admire his tenacity and don't get the feel that he has global monopoly as a goal or becoming an oligarch. Then again, you and me are old enough to remember how idealistic Google seemed in their day and look who they sleep with these days lol.

top topics

join