It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just attended a Trump rally - Everett, Washington

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Really interesting how his rallies have evolved. Like you said, how they deal with protesters inside, that took a while to perfect. Then using the teleprompter which he had to do. It controls the release of lighting in a bottle. Before it was all over the place and sometimes he struck himself with it. Now the message is more on target.

It's really the only way to deal with the media. I suspect this will become the norm for future elections to take the power away from the media or force them to be less biased. People do not like the bias and it is starting to show in these network ratings dropping.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You might be surprised how many people love to see some real-life excitement and conflict, but I'm not. I know several people personally who don't support Trump at all, but waited in line for hours just to see what's been talked about in the media.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Exactly.

That's why everyone here needs to make sure that everyone they know gets out and vote. If Trump wins by a large margin, there's no space for rigging the results, as a big election fraud is not possible to do, without people noticing. But, if he wins by a small margin, then you can bet that they will rig the results.

So, make sure everyone gets out and vote.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Puppylove

Exactly.

That's why everyone here needs to make sure that everyone they know gets out and vote. If Trump wins by a large margin, there's no space for rigging the results, as a big election fraud is not possible to do, without people noticing. But, if he wins by a small margin, then you can bet that they will rig the results.

So, make sure everyone gets out and vote.

I will vote for sure!!!!! Not for The Donald though! He is dangerous!, I asked the OP what his stance on Illegals and world political stance and policy.

Today Hillary released every negative tweet from The Donald about Mexico and its leaders, someone should make a thread, as Trump is going to Mexico to meet with its President. He has some horrible tweets about them! He acts impulsively, not someone I will trust with Nukes!
edit on 31-8-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The rallies are having an effect. Anyone who thinks that a majority of people are going just for the hell of it or watching the live feed are kidding themselves. The rallies are also getting better and more on target.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

On my phone, I see a couple of paragraphs but most of them aren't double spaced so on the mobile it's pretty much a giant wall of text.
What's the difference between reading a "wall of text" and a wall of text with a few spaces in between?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gymbeau2000
Thank you for a much needed unbiased account. I for one liked your Marco-Polo-esque discription, it was vivid.

You've rather destroyed the double-edged propaganda from both sides. I'm sure different people would have inferred racist rhetoric from Trump fans or imagined violent actions from protesters as a means of disinformation. I enjoy your evenhandedness.
Whoever wins, I am sure there will be riots.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You might be surprised how many people love to see some real-life excitement and conflict, but I'm not. I know several people personally who don't support Trump at all, but waited in line for hours just to see what's been talked about in the media.

Totally anecdotal.
You have no way to tell for certain how many people going into the rally do or do not support him.
You said that at least half the people going are not Trump supporters.
I simply don't believe that the majority of those going don't support him.

I am sorry if I made it sound like you are a troublemaker or conflict seeker. I have never had that impression of you. In fact, I believe that you would be a person that I would enjoy having a nice, relaxing talk with while sitting on a front porch. You come across as a genuinely nice person.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

She's busy working to fill the ballot box with votes for her not to put asses in a seat.

And Washington? Like he has a chance there? He's wasting his supporters donations having a rally there and that stadium was expensive to rent.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Yes she's ahead in the polls.
You do have that correct.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Like experiencing Time Square on New Years eve.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So, what do we know from this thread?

1. Trump had a rally.

2. Breaking in line is okay if you get away with it.

Wow, yes, this is profound and needed information.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
But gymbeau didn't INTEND to cut in line, so its all good.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Ten thousand seats does not a winner make. That's Trumps problem. He thinks these crowds mean he's winning.
It does not.
And yes Hillary is still way ahead in the polls.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It will be enough for them to vote for her. And they will. She's quietly wracking up the swing states.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Gryphon66
But gymbeau didn't INTEND to cut in line, so its all good.

Perhaps the difference is that "cutting line" isn't generally a matter of an illegal act, merely a distasteful, childish one?

Hmmmm.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Rally's were the go to for determining who was doing best before polls then magically rally's the number one decider before became completely wrong?

Someone's full of #.

Polls come out and suddenly rally numbers don't mean a thing. Like magic. What was once mostly accurate, is suddenly completely wrong every single time.

I'm beginning to believe our votes have been decided for us for a long time now.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Reality denial is strong among some of you.

So, let's get a read on this ... all polls, including those administered by Breitbart and Fox News ... are wrong?

It's the biggest coverup in history.

It's unbelievable in scope.

LITERALLY.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Followup question:

If there are polls that show Trump leading or gaining on Clinton ... will you then believe the polls are accurate?

If so, do you understand the concept of confirmation bias?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
When I hear undecideds I imagine an internal dialogue like...

"I've heard the arguments against mass deportation of families, and war crimes... I'm familiar with Trump's ideas on banning Muslims and building a wall... but I'm still not sure..."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join