It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond and Silk Crash Hillary Clinton’s Race-Baiting: ‘She Is Not Our Slave Master’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Popular video bloggers Diamond and Silk (two Black ladies) have come out in favor of Trump's descriptions about how Democrats are not all that generous to American Minorities.

Diamond and Silk are ex-Democrats themselves and now say some interesting things about Hillary.

Could it be that Democrats have been running a con game on Minorities for all these decades?

Perhaps a close look at the compartmentalized voting pockets and economics is worth a look?

EXCLUSIVE – Diamond and Silk Crash Hillary Clinton’s Race-Baiting: ‘She Is Not Our Slave Master’

The YouTube sensations known as Diamond and Silk, former Democrats who left the party to support Donald Trump, responded on Sunday to Hillary Clinton’s most recent charges of racism against the Republican presidential candidate.

“She don’t own black people,” stated Diamond. “Black people are coming off of that Democratic plantation. She don’t get to calm the waters and tell black people not to listen to Donald J Trump. Donald J. Trump is telling the truth.”

“And [Trump] needs to keep speaking it. Keep speaking it. Because black people are listening. And what’s happening is the left is scared. Hillary Clinton is scared. But she is not our slave master. She don’t own black people and we can vote for whoever we want to vote for.”

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL - 10 flags, no comments.

Geez X, how do I, as a white fella, respond when 2 black women upset the status-quo with their opinions and encourage other black voters to vote Trump instead of Hills.

Clearly, this has caused a malfunction at the CTR bot factory.

Oh, and I subscribed to their YT channel months ago, they're awesome social commentators.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Amazing isn't it.

I think some people are waiting for the shock rebuttals to start.

And the fun starts when the instructions are transmitted.

edit on Aug-28-2016 by xuenchen because: emailed

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why would people get all crazy about this forum.

No false claims, just 2 chic opinions...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Two very popular opinions.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
These ladies are smart, they owned Cenk in this video...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

The brand of nationalism is indicative of a future right wing movement. This isn't necessarily a good thing. The border issue isn't as simple as having a border between us and Mexico it's a much deeper and more complex issue than that.

An introverted nationalist right wing society is a society at war.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

The border issue isn't as simple as having a border between us and Mexico it's a much deeper and more complex issue than that.

KISS (keep it simple stupid)... enforce the laws on the books, have border patrol do their job, that's a start!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I have listened to several Diamond and Silk videos. Tonight I subscribed to their channel. First time I have ever subcribed to anything.

Forget the black white thing. They are just people like all of us.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Why are there no other candidates where you have to say "Oh look, here's some black people that support him/her"

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

Because blacks vote Democrat, it's rare they switch parties, it was discussed in the video.

Doesn't mean anything more than that.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Because historically the democratic party has done very well in attracting the black vote. Anything that even hints at upsetting that will be very alarming to many.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Honestly, the reply to flag ratio here makes sense. What more can you add other than, "totally agree".

I'm not a Trump 'supporter' per se, however, he's exponentially better (imho of course) than Hillary. And as things currently stand, he's got my vote.

These ladies obviously see more than what MSM shovels down our throats. They took the time to seek out the truth; and as should us all, chose to deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Democrats have been parading minorities around my entire lifetime. They have ALWAYS pandered to blacks and hispanics.

Why do you think black people will get called an uncle Tom or a coon if they don't vote Democrat?
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I've been watching Florida polls being my old state and surprisingly Trump is starting to take the lead. Even more surprising that includes black and hispanics. So what I'm trying to figure out if it's the scandals of Hillary or if it's Trump's message. But I have a feeling this race is going to be far more interesting than any of us will expect.
edit on 8/29/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Because historically the democratic party has done very well in attracting the black vote. Anything that even hints at upsetting that will be very alarming to many.

Attracting? I could have sworn it was typically fear-mongering. The right will "put you back in chains" came from the VP. The left in general loves claiming that all of the right are KKK members and racists. But it is so refreshing to see they are starting to realize that the left lies. And has been lying and using them for decades.

I wonder what THAT retaliation will look like? Should be fun to watch.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Yes please look at voting records. You will find that the DNC has opposed most civil liberates votes while almost ALL of them have been passed by GOP votes.

www.breitbart.com...

First black GOP Senator: 1870 Hiram Rhodes Revels
First black DNC Senator: 1993 Carol Elizabeth Moseley Braun
en.wikipedia.org...

First black GOP Congressman: 1870 Joseph Hayne Rainey
First black DNC Congressman: 1935 Arthur Wergs Mitchell
en.wikipedia.org...

Sure looks like the DNC is leader in support.

There was also a book writen a couple years ago that goes into all of thi and shows the comparitive support. I don't remember the name right now.
edit on 29-8-2016 by dismanrc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
These ladies are smart, they owned Cenk in this video...

Very smart, cunning, ,and what a great sense of humor they have. I love the part in the video where cenk brings up voters I.D. And diamond dominates his talking point with an easy to relate to analogy. Love these women.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Been following them for sometime. I love them..They're very positive and outspoken. They also know how to make a joke here and there. In one Facebook video upload they said: HIllary going down in the polls! Showing some stripper with a superimposed image of Hillarys face. lol.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

LOL - 10 flags, no comments.

Geez X, how do I, as a white fella, respond when 2 black women upset the status-quo with their opinions and encourage other black voters to vote Trump instead of Hills.

What is there to respond to? They are Trump supporters. What makes them a novelty? They are African American Women.

This idea that if the GOP can find African Americans that support Trump, then Trump is not racist or bigoted is silly.

The entire fact that any African American at a rally..."Hey, look at my African American!!" is so celebrated actually proves the unprecedented lack of support by African Americans for the GOP and Trump.

These women have been employed by the Trump campaign, making appearances in Iowa, Wisconsin, South Carolina..

They are making very good money...good for them.

In a wide-ranging—and at times combative—Skype session, the sisters also defended Trump against accusations of racism, called out media “trickery,” and, asked whether they receive money from Trump, made it very, very clear they do not want to talk about the mogul’s effect on their personal finances.

www.politico.com...

edit on 29-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join