It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook truther charged with plotting mass shooting to protect 2nd Amendment From Gays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Finally this gentleman can get the mental help he so desperately needs.

One night in July, before allegedly punching and threatening to kill his wife, an intoxicated and heavily armed Bryce made a speech for YouTube. I could not find the video at this moment but it is heavily documented.

RawStory

Bryce Cuellar, 24, was arrested by Las Vegas police after they were notified by Interpol in July about Cuellar’s video. In the video, Cuellar stated that he is tired of the government trying to take away his First and Second Amendment rights and planned to go on a killing spree.

Calling himself a “Christian warrior,” Cuellar bragged that he would use his weapons as the Founding Fathers intended, killing,” gays, faggots, lesbians and satanists.”

Man’s anti-government rants caught Metro’s attention

With a camera recording, Cuellar pulls out two assault weapons, a 308 sniper rifle and a .22-caliber AR-15-type rifle, police said. He wears a military flak vest and night-vision goggles.

He is tired of America and its government, which wants to take his First and Second Amendment rights, and he's eager to use his weapons as the Founding Fathers intended, he tells the camera, according to police.

Cuellar's ideology is rooted in government conspiracies, such as one involving the Illuminati, which some believe to be a secret society that controls world governments and economies, police said.

"America is done and America is over, 'F--- America' and he will fire his gun in order to initiate a civil war within the United States and within the government," he said, according to the report. He ends by saying he wants to kill Satanists and homosexuals.

A detective who prepared the arrest report wrote that the video is similar to propaganda videos produced by international terrorist organizations.

Prominent conspiracy theorist charged with threatening a terror attack against gays

Here is the youtube channel: FisherOfMen

edit on 27-8-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

As far as I can tell, he wasnt planning to commit violence to "protect the 2A from gays" but because he thought that his rights, including the 2A, were under attack.

As this forensic psychiatrist points out, every time the media makes heroes out of criminals, more people are going to be influenced, regardless of religion or motive.

edit on 27-8-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Was changing the title from "F*ggots" to Gays... I thought it was a bit too much.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

What media made a hero out of him?

Conspiracy sites?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It might be for the best that he is in proper custody, but for all the right reasons, and the right custody.

Question, is Bryce Cueller a common name, since there is a Youtube account with that name.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Uh, maybe this guy never got past the screaming headline. Bannon, Mr. Leninist and Destroyer-of-the-State, wrote this thing!

Phi l Robertson and Dave Bossie: ‘Torchbearer’ Is a ‘Christian War Film’ for a Time of ‘Spiritual Warfare’

Stephen K. Bannon said was made to “unite people, particularly to unite conservatives.” The film stars Robertson, with Bossie as director and Bannon as writer.

"Unite conservatives"? Where.... in jail with this guy?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Glad he was stupid enough to post his intent beforehand. The silent one's are deadly.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm glad they caught the guy before he could do anything. I'm so sick of seeing innocent people die because some religious nut job decided he was going to be a warrior for his God.
And I mean any religion and any version of God.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

As far as I can tell, he wasnt planning to commit violence to "protect the 2A from gays" but because he thought that his rights, including the 2A, were under attack.

As this forensic psychiatrist points out, every time the media makes heroes out of criminals, more people are going to be influenced, regardless of religion or motive.

Are you saying that the media is somehow promoting this psycho? Nothing that I've read paints him in any positive light...much less an heroic one. Were you referring to something else?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Did you notice the idiot has his finger on the trigger? Sheesh gun safety 101

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Finally this gentleman can get the mental help he so desperately needs.

I don't say this often in regards to your posts, but I agree and I too am glad he is being held.

This is also illustrative of how disjointed so much of the CT world really is.

I know I'll catch heat for this, but this is what happens when unsubstantiated and convincing sounding conspiracy theories are allowed to propagate unchallenged.

edit on 28 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join