It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we are all wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ready. What if conspiracies about government elite are false and we are the root cause for upcoming Civil war, where Alex Jones is the Anti-Crist. Civil war will destabilize USA and give Russia opportunity to get rid of Nato and cause ww3.

(post by NoElection removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

I get what you're saying, but I think many conspiracy theories have been backed by factual documents and evidence. and the only reason why those types of conspiracy theories are still "theories" is because the msm don't want them to be fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The more you entertain the thoughts of WWIII In your head, more more likely you'll be thrust into that timeline. Think of a guitar... the strings are many 'you's' what you tune yourself to will become your reality.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I agree, it's the law of attraction. Good post.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Ready. What if conspiracies about government elite are false and we are the root cause for upcoming Civil war, where Alex Jones is the Anti-Crist. Civil war will destabilize USA and give Russia opportunity to get rid of Nato and cause ww3.
When you say "we" .. Who are you speaking for? Who is we?

Alex Jones in this reality is not the antichrist because in this reality in accordance with your book of which speaks of the antichrist it is foretold that the antichrist is to be accepted by all or at least most.

Young one, my advice to you is to put religion aside for just a moment and ponder politics.

Then when you are bored of that, I urge you to imagine a word with neither.

Once there I welcome you to ATS. If you have any questions afterwards PM me.

I shall let you in on the dastardly truth ...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If you see Christ as the anointment and there was a group of people who knew how to do the anointment then an Anti Christ is someone who makes sure you do not find the information on how it is done.

That Anti Christ term would include both Paul and the Pharisees + 99% of all people who pushes faith towards ignorance instead of practical knowledge.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: awareness10

I agree, it's the law of attraction. Good post.

yes karma or .. as I say 'What comes around goes around'.

Our energies if attached to positive ions, will produce more positive ionic reaction.
If you attach to negative ions, you'll be in line with more negative ionic reaction, which is what you want more of!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I have to side with the fact that this plan has been in effect since 1958,nothing short of civil war will have any effect,why do you think they spent billions on spy sattelites,to keep an eye on us,but I'm afraid that the 50 yr conditioning has worked to quite an extent

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Because Donald Trump is the Anti-Christ/False Prophet who will sway the millions into a false sense of security with his amazing oratory skills, by claiming only he has the answers....then?

BOOM...the EMPs and Nukes will fly...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
...where Alex Jones is the Anti-Crist.

Sorry, all people who have researched this topic have reached the same logically sound conclusion; DBCowboy is the Anti-Christ.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Remember Obama's chant "Yes we can" played backwards? Get ready for his third term when he uses executive war powers act to get 4 more years.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In my opinion if there's gonna be a WWIII which I highly doubt, it's not because of the U.S. or Russia perse...it'll be because Iran and Saudi Arabia (Shia vs. Sunni) couldn't agree what direction should Islam go...

It's like the Schism all over again. History repeating itself.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In my opinion if there's gonna be a WWIII which I highly doubt, it's not because of the U.S. or Russia perse...it'll be because Iran and Saudi Arabia (Shia vs. Sunni) couldn't agree what direction should Islam go...

It's like the Schism all over again. History repeating itself.

new topics

top topics

join