It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the world going to end soon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
I've been seeing a lot of alien and Clinton corruption and war stuff. Is this world going to die soon? Thatd be awesome

I do not know how awesome it would be, unless you are the first to go, otherwise you will most likely be dealing with many horrendous outcomes. Could the world we know be heading to a complete disaster? You bet. At the rate we are going in the Middle East and the Far East and all the clamoring in the US about martial law from financial ruin, we certainly will be looking at a vastly different world if any of it coalesces into a full www3.

Many people will die, but it is the survivors I will feel the worse for. It will not be any fun picking up those pieces. Hopefully there will be some good strong souls that can put the puzzle back together, like they did when Lemuria, Mu and Atlantis dissipated into a pile of rubble.

Awesome? I think not, temper your enthusiasm there young fellow. It will not be pretty.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Who do you think is the anti Christ?

I am not sure.

Though the "false prophet" is most probably "the fake Jesus" Isa or a Pope of Rome.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
No. It is always darkest before the dawn!

Fusion ends all this carp and we go to the stars! Who cares who's prophet walked where when you are no longer on Earth?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: bigsnowman
John 2:22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

The anti-christ isn't one specific being, it's anyone who isn't christian.

And the world won't end for a long time. Humanity might end soon, but far enough way that none of us will see it. But if so, who cares? Species go extinct all the time and we're no different.

True, the term "antichrist" is not really how he is presented but the secondary meaning is one who is instead of Christ.

The correct terms:

THE MAN OF SIN, THE SON OF PERDITION

THE LAWLESS ONE

THE BEAST

THE LITTLE HORN

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that Man of Sin be revealed, the Son of Perdition" (2 Thess. 2:3) "And then shall be revealed the Lawless One, whom the Lord Jesus shall slay with the breath of His mouth, and bring to nought by the manifestation of His coming" (2 Thess. 2:8)

The beast is the Islamic faith.... that will control the world with the Pope supporting him.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Nope

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Specifically speaking "soon"? No. Definitely-eventually? Sure. All throughout history, the world was supposed to be ending "soon".

It hasnt yet, and I dont suspect it will anytime real "soon". Look at 2012...everyone was POSITIVE it was going to...then began selling off their survival supplies they stockpiled in 20-13...
edit on 26-8-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: bigsnowman

True, the term "antichrist" is not really how he is presented but the secondary meaning is one who is instead of Christ.

The correct terms:

THE MAN OF SIN, THE SON OF PERDITION

THE LAWLESS ONE

THE BEAST

THE LITTLE HORN

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that Man of Sin be revealed, the Son of Perdition" (2 Thess. 2:3) "And then shall be revealed the Lawless One, whom the Lord Jesus shall slay with the breath of His mouth, and bring to nought by the manifestation of His coming" (2 Thess. 2:8)

The beast is the Islamic faith.... that will control the world with the Pope supporting him.

(Facepalm)

Quran Surah 2:136 (Pickthall translation) HERE:

Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.

Quran Surah 2:285 (Pickthall translation) HERE:

The messenger believeth in that which hath been revealed unto him from his Lord and (so do) believers. Each one believeth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers - We make no distinction between any of His messengers - and they say: We hear, and we obey. (Grant us) Thy forgiveness, our Lord. Unto Thee is the journeying.

Quran Surah 3:84 (Pickthall translation) HERE:

Say (O Muhammad): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and that which was vouchsafed unto Moses and Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.

Quran Surah 4:150-152 (Pickthall translation)HERE:

150. Lo! those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers, and seek to make distinction between Allah and His messengers, and say: We believe in some and disbelieve in others, and seek to choose a way in between;
151. Such are disbelievers in truth; and for disbelievers We prepare a shameful doom.
152. But those who believe in Allah and His messengers and make no distinction between any of them, unto them Allah will give their wages; and Allah was ever Forgiving, Merciful.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

which god are you referring to? The Christian god? Lucifer? SpaghettiMonster?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I was so confused. Of course, you are correct-the anti-Christ must be loved. Now, I'm really confused because I can't think of anyone but Mother Theresa-and sadly, she has left us.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Sorry I ment truth. I think God is the only truth I want to see. If he exist, I shall accuse him. If he doesn't than maybe we go to another universe in this mass multiverse.
edit on 26-8-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

A paper cut waiting to break open some more

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm in a hurry to see God

Well, isn't that like throwing the gift he gave right back in his face??

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
I was so confused. Of course, you are correct-the anti-Christ must be loved. Now, I'm really confused because I can't think of anyone but Mother Theresa-and sadly, she has left us.

Must not be the time yet then.

So you'll just have to wait.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Not really. I was born from sinful parents so he has to give me back my innocence

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Probably, yes..

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Who do you think is the anti Christ?

It's not a matter of whom anyone thinks that person is or may be. For all we know, he isn't anywhere on the world stage yet. It's that we understand what we should be looking for him to do when he gets here.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Not really. I was born from sinful parents so he has to give me back my innocence

Naw. You're sins are your sins and their sins are their sins. We are all born innocent.

The whole thing about inheriting you're sins is BS.

Even if it was true, Christ died for our sins already which would also cancel that out.

All of which only counts if you believe that anyway. Personally I don't think it works like that at all. So I might not be the one you should take advice from anyway. The way I see it, is that without a sin now and then we'd never learn why not to sin in the first place.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I should read more carefully - carry on

edit on 27-8-2016 by GreenGunther because: You need good spelling for a truth-bomb.

edit on 27-8-2016 by GreenGunther because: Oi, me and context..

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well God's an Indian-giver himself.
He gives life, and takes it back.

God I hate indian-givers.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It better not end before I have the chance to Interview Vixen. Roxy still hasn't responded to my inquiry...

It ain't gonna end. There's some evidence that the sun may be running off of an infinite energy source.

What's happening now ain't too bad. ISIS will surely end, the president we get may not be so bad after all, cancer may be cured sometime soon, this whole "Black Lives Matter" thing will ease and the world will be back to normal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join