It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump suggests major shift on deportations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jthome
I think democrats forget that illegals don't pay income taxes because most democrats are poor and also don't pay income taxes.

most??????.....you're so wrong
edit on 26-8-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Jthome
I think democrats forget that illegals don't pay income taxes because most democrats are poor and also don't pay income taxes.

most??????.....you're so wrong

It's sourced material.

You got anything but hot air?

www.debt.org...

Democrats are the bottom feeders of our society.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So the real question is. Does anybody know what Trumps position on illegals currently is? Or is it just going to change depending on who he is talking to, media means illegals stay, Trump rally mean illegals go? I am amazed anybody is left voting for this guy.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
So the real question is. Does anybody know what Trumps position on illegals currently is? Or is it just going to change depending on who he is talking to, media means illegals stay, Trump rally mean illegals go? I am amazed anybody is left voting for this guy.

It sounds a lot to me like Obama's position. Get rid of the criminals, keep the families together, and recognize that we can't deport everyone so we might as well bring them into the system.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: MrSpad

It sounds a lot to me like Obama's position. Get rid of the criminals, keep the families together, and recognize that we can't deport everyone so we might as well bring them into the system.

Bring them into the system? Illegals are already an integral part of the system. They allow the profit margins of the companies to benefit the owners while the illegals work for below min. wage, no benefits, no work mans comp. nothing...

It's capitalism. This system isn't going to change and Trump knows it. Trump has suckered his supporters to believe anything he says is divinely inspired.... it's a cult.

There will be no wall...the agriculture mega farms and construction industry are dependent on illegals. Without them, crops would rot in the field.
edit on 26-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Annee
Here's a map of what's been completed and what's still open.

That's not what Trump is referring to when he's talking about a wall. He means an actual fortification, guard towers every X feet, large imposing concrete structure, deep in the ground to stop tunnels, motion detectors everywhere, and so on. Some of his supporters even want a double walled structure with land mines in the middle so you can't go over it.

What we have right now is closer to a fence in most places.

Cool.

Don't forget these guys.

Monsanto is working on a new GM Gorilla, should be out in 2018. A military model for the DMZ in Korea.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I do think with Cruz waiting in the wings your sentiment is correct. Paul Ryan and a few others aside the GOP is intellectually bankrupt. Coming back to the topic. IMO the GOP only has itself to blame for the role illegal immigration played in Trump's rise. They have had more than enough opportunities to tackle issues like immigration health care and infrastructure.

My prediction is the next GOP President will be Governor Nikki Haley in 2024.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join