It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Surgery Simulator - Does he get a heart of stone, or gold?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm just gonna leave this here and not comment. I ran across it somehow on one of those link to link to link forays...

Running and ducking now.

Donald Trump Surgery Simulator

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

LOL - then you're gonna love what PewDiePie did with this simulator - totally #in hilarious.......(6.5 million views)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Is THAT what a PewDiePie is?

I've seen that name before but I thought it was probably a fat kid from New Jersey or a doll by the same name.

I swear, sometimes I'm ready to give up on humans altogether, although if I were a comedian, I'd most definitely vote for Donald.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Such a disturbing/ amusing game

I played the original with a buddy of mine.

Now all's we need is the Hillary edition. Where's the heart? Inexplicably missing!

edit on 24-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

if not platnim, there'd likely be a sudden plane load of Chinese crims into the US, who have been sentenced to death and they would be taken to a hospital near Trumps home.

(China supplies more human spare parts than any other country. They also sentence more people to death than any other country per head of population.

To keep their reputation as a reliable supplier of spares, their justice system has to provide a continuous supply of crims who have been sentenced to death. One only hopes they use anesthesia before cutting them up.)

join