It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Looked Into Parkinson’s Drug After Suffering From “Decision Fatigue”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Interesting story about some email conversations between Hillary and her staff about some interesting medication(s) to fight specific problems.

Somebody sent her an article about *Decision Fatigue*

She apparently was awe-struck and followed up with somebody else later.

The article cites Wikileaks, but the actual emails are on file on the State Department website and were released last year.

The cited emails in the story are genuine.

And there's a video from Her recent appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show where she was proclaimed to be in excellent health (bet the TV show was 100% scripted and rehearsed !)

Wikileaks E-Mails: Hillary Looked Into Parkinson’s Drug After Suffering From “Decision Fatigue”

Clinton sent an email to close confidante and advisor Cheryl D. Mills on August 19, 2011 featuring the text of an article entitled Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue?

The article talks about how people in positions of power and influence can suffer from “decision fatigue” that causes them to be “low on mental energy” and prompts the sufferer to “become reckless” and “act impulsively”.

The article also explains how “decision fatigue” could explain why “ordinarily sensible people get angry at colleagues,” which is possibly a nod to Clinton’s infamous temper tantrums that have left her staffers in tears.

“Wow that is spooky descriptive,” wrote Hillary in response to the article.

In a separate email sent two months later, Hillary received information from her top foreign policy advisor Jacob Sullivan about a drug called Provigil (Modafinil), which is used to treat “excessive sleepiness in patients with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and multiple sclerosis,” as well as “excessive sleepiness caused by narcolepsy”.

The fact that the drug is used to treat Parkinson’s is interesting in light of what we were told by a Secret Service whistleblower earlier this month, that Hillary has a serious neurological disease.

Hmmm

links to State Department released emails...

C05786763

C05784708

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The air, it's filled with smoke but many still claim there's no fire.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Provigil is an oral drug, as far as I know.

Stop grasping at straws, there's plenty of reasons not to vote for Hillary; this makes the Trump supporters look silly, given his own forged medical document and unhinged behavior.

By the way, Provigil is in popular use in Europe as a nootropic (brain enhancing supplement); you all might want to try them sometime...
edit on 23-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: addendum

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The air, it's filled with smoke but many still claim there's no fire.

When you get that free check every month.

You don't care what condition she's in.

Just keep their free money rolling.

Free money, that's not so free to people that actually work.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm no fan of the Demon but I don't think her health is anybody's business.
edit on 23-8-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

...and it wouldn't be, if she wasn't running for the highest elected position in the nation. When you sign up for the big chair, you abdicate a lot of personal privacy. That's just the way it is. It's similar to running a Car Fax on a vehicle before you buy it, because nobody wants to be stuck with a lemon (for a car or a president). From where I stand, she's yellow and very sour, so I think she qualifies as one.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Why not?

What if she is literally physically incapable of being President?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Preaching to the choir, my friend.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian
www.goodrx.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.goodrx.com...

Sorry no mention of PARKINSONS

Provigil
generic
Modafinil
MODAFINIL is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by certain sleep disorders. This includes narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and shift work sleep disorder. Compare sympathomimetic-like agents.

It is also about 100$ a month.
edit on 23-8-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Everything from friends, business associates, donors, past jobs, scandals, investigations, birth certificates, tax records, health history, etc... about every person running for president is our business.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This right wing conspiracy about Clinton's health is absurdly juvenile. I guess, since Trump is doing so poorly that it's time to literally make things up about Hillary to relieve pressure off of Trump. Which is all very sad because how hard is it really to attack Clinton based on actual reality? I think the problem here is, conservatives beat all those horses to death.

Spoiler Alert! Trump will never be president.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

www.abovetopsecret.com... (see page 2)

Xue- Come on "Decision Fatigue" that sounds like some made up syndrome to either funnel $$$ into development and/or an ailment that just happens BigPHarma™ has a cure for.. I don't know, like a made up disease so "THEY" could charge exorbitant amounts of $$$ because the "Affordable Healthcare" "THEY" shoved down our throats, doesn't cover the medication.. I'm certain Miss Clinton would have the same health coverage as 'We, The People' ..Oh wait...

Stay Hydrated.. (the last defense to flush out ALL the toxins that "THEY" poison Us with on a daily basis...)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Well if that's the case and they must give up privacies then when the hell is Trump gonna man up and release his tax returns to prove he's not hiding something?

And didn't Clinton already release her medical records or whatever already?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

This right wing conspiracy about Clinton's health is absurdly juvenile. I guess, since Trump is doing so poorly that it's time to literally make things up about Hillary to relieve pressure off of Trump. Which is all very sad because how hard is it really to attack Clinton based on actual reality? I think the problem here is, conservatives beat all those horses to death.

Ruh-Roh, Scooby Doo!
www.cnn.com...

Last month, Sen. Claire McCaskill, a Missouri Democrat and a supporter of Democratic candidate Sen. Barack Obama, said McCain's age and skin cancer history were fair game as a campaign issue. "We're talking about a reality here that we have to face." A few days ago, a liberal activist group, Brave New Films, ran a full-page ad in the New York Times, accompanied by a petition signed by more than 2,700 physicians calling on McCain to release his full medical records.

Not really sure why this has been a standard issue for virtually every presidential candidate to answer questions about since JFK hid his horrible health from the nation to get elected, yet this cycle because it's Hillary Clinton we should all quietly let the health issues drop. She'd be 69 at inauguration if she gets elected. She has a recent record of fainting spells, cerebral trauma, blood clots, stroke, concussions, and public erratic behavior. Demanding answers and evidence of her alleged "good health" isn't juvenile, it's prudent and smart. Many, many employers require a physical prior to employing someone and, if it is related to performance of expected duties, may opt not to employ someone due to health concerns. Not keeling over dumbstruck from stress, not having to take routine weekly periods of resting for days, not herking and jerking in front of cameras and lawmakers, and not blowing a gasket under moderate pressure are all very important performance expectations of the office and we taxpayers and voters are her perspective employer, so we have the right to ask these inconvenient questions, and receive straightforward answers.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Everything from friends, business associates, donors, past jobs, scandals, investigations, birth certificates, tax records, health history, etc... about every person running for president is our business.

Just don't feel.it's relevant

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Nope. Two years ago she had a doctor write a letter.

You think that is normal?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Well if that's the case and they must give up privacies then when the hell is Trump gonna man up and release his tax returns to prove he's not hiding something?

On that note....

If a candidate releases any records/information protected by privacy laws, then those records/information are now public and cannot be made private again by any law.

So...unless an agency, doctor, etc. can verify the authenticity of Hillary's or Trump's medical history, tax records...then I have to assume what we have been shown is totally fraudulent and the real records/information are still private.

It doesn't matter what Hillary or Trump personally release...what matters is if it can be authenticated by the custodian of the information.

If it can't, then it's complete bullsh*t. That's how the real world works.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Why not?

What if she is literally physically incapable of being President?

Then she is, it'll go to the VP.

If she gets elected, the fact she has a medical condition would be the least of this countries problems. It's a non issue for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Great, I do. And I also get to vote. So it's relevant.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Great, I do. And I also get to vote. So it's relevant.

For you, yes

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join