It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia and psychotronics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
ive experienced hearing voices for 7 years now. ive along with that experienced time skips/anomalies, vortexes, seen demons and monsters, almost had my heart stop along with being hit by energy.

on paper im schizophrenic, but i know there is more than just an organic mental dysfunction occuring.

ive found relief over the years using certain mental techniques

my knowedge of psychotronics is not much, all i know is they put a targets information on a plate on the device, and use there finger pad to hone in on the targets mind.

i think whats causing voices are implants, they seem to measure and regulate themselves in conjunction with algorythmic programming of mind/body interfaces.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

You've not been around here for a while, how's it going?

Interesting diagram of the human body/EH you post - where'd you find it?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

im better, i found the diagram by image searching "psychotronic tech"

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Then who would be doing the implanting and when?

I'm just curious cos I have a few issues of my own. I mainly chalk it up to chemical imbalances, but I'm here at ATS so clearly I'm not above a good conspiracy theory.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I have found some sanctuary, when i moved further away... more trees, less cell towers and such.

-electrical pollution-

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The mad scientist in me wonders which areas specifically are damaged, and what kind of drug cocktail could help you. Too bad I can't suggest some of the more wild things on ATS. With your state of mind most things are a risk.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I truly want to wish you all the best in your journey to, hopefully, healing and being able to live a functionally and happy normal life.
I certainly can relate to your need to find something, anything to explain what is going on inside your body and mind. Schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder are so devastating and scary. Even scarier, in my opinion, is the medical community's lack of being able to differentiate between the two which can lead to endless trials and errors with medications.

While I can't say that your experience is not some sort of psychotronic, mind control phenomenon I would ask why would the government or whomever you believe has implanted these devices be targeting you?

Are you taking any medication and seeing someone professionally on a somewhat regular basis?

Also, for my own curiosity, may I ask respectfully if you are suffering with migraines?
If so, do they seem to precede the auditory/visual hallucinations and/or does any of it occur during a certain time of the day?
do you feel as if there is a particular part of your body that has the sensation of containing an implant or feels as if there is foreign matter inside?

Best of luck to you truly.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
do these voices sound like you? or other people?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
do these voices sound like you? or other people?

at first they sounded like military drill seargents yelling at me loudly
then i started hearing the devil which led to visual sightings of monsters, when id record the voices i would hear them recorded but no one else did, and i got evp's. plus an evp saying my first name, a robotic voice.
lately i hear them discussing me alot, hes doing this or that etc..
they sound non human.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
The mad scientist in me wonders which areas specifically are damaged, and what kind of drug cocktail could help you. Too bad I can't suggest some of the more wild things on ATS. With your state of mind most things are a risk.

drug cocktails are all bad, i have a broken neck from having tardiv disconesia from 2 meds mixed, its called dystonia, i cant look left without pain.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I have found some sanctuary, when i moved further away... more trees, less cell towers and such.

-electrical pollution-
at first they got to me in the woods, over time natural areas are more quiet.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
When you have seen demons, have you also got the ability to talk to it speaking Latin ?

Secondly, hearing voices occurs when a persons mind is in a state of heightened awareness as well as being able to hear radio waves whilst the radio device is switched off.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm not talking about standard pharma poison. I think tardive dyskinesia is related to a mineral imbalance. Phara silences pathways leading to the production of enzymes blah blah blah... end result you got your chemistry further out of whack, and might permanently damage some things in the process.

I found an article dating back to the 70s which showed you could supplement with iron to prevent TD while under certain pharma meds.

I was thinking more nootropics, choline, herbs, spices... stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I found an article dating back to the 70s which showed you could supplement with iron to prevent TD while under certain pharma meds.

I was thinking more nootropics, choline, herbs, spices... stuff like that.

Have You looked into Nascent Iodine? Here is some info as it relates to schizophrenia and the chemical imbalance angle..

psychcentral.com...

health.ucsd.edu...

www.sott.net...

Good Luck

Asante

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Haha, shizophrenia. A myth...anyone who thinks otherwise, please provide evidence. That`s how naysayers do it. So provide me a scientific evidence that proofs that shizophrenia even exists and is a medical condition. I dare ya

Hey, I know you make some crazy sheeeet claims but it seems that you are closer to the truth than they are

Ever heard of eucach ?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The forced orgasm bit doesn't worry me at all

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

The forced orgasm bit doesn't worry me at all
they dont say they apply severe artificial stings to your sex organ whilst forcing it

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I was going to say the same thing as scubagravy but severe artificial stings? Oh well, if it can do the trick I guess...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

What an absurd request. What exactly do you deny?

People have hallucinations that are uncontrollable and disturbing. Agree or disagree?

Catatonic schizophrenics have uncontrollable body dysmophism, and rigidly that lasts prolonged periods of time. Agree or disagree?

You do realize that schizophrenia has been reported long before the technology was invented for electronic mind influences, right?

I can understand someone arguing that it may be over diagnosed, perhaps confusing bipolar with psychotic tendencies for schizo, but to say it doesn't exist is just dumb.

edit on 25-8-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I was going to say the same thing as scubagravy but severe artificial stings? Oh well, if it can do the trick I guess...

are you saying schizophrenics deserve that torchure?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join