It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls out media cameraman for not showing the huge crowd.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

No really he's right. It's not a left vs. right thing, it really isn't. It's an establishment's choice vs. a non establishments choice.

The only reason that they're focusing on Democrats now is they already got everything they wanted from the Republicans.

Your Republican boys have already sold us out as best they could now the Dems are up to bat to do the same.
edit on 8/22/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I'm asking for specifics mind you, not what you think he should be doing, but what he, as the camera man for that event, in that position is tasked to do.

Uhh, cover the event and crowd reaction ?
BugBegone

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

T.B.- (To Be Fair)

Not to detract from Your thread but in 'most cases' there is a Director that actually directs the scenes seen from whatever they're televising. The Directors are usually in a truck/studio outside the venue.

In the hierarchy of things the Director would 'outrank' the cameraman, this would also provide 'deniability'..

Again this is in "most cases" and I'm not typing that this is the case in this particular situation.

*** Personal Note *** Anytime things of such a minute matter is the 'lead story' then I wonder what it is "THEY" are hiding from ThePeople.. e.g. When the 'e-mail debacle' came around, that same time it was reported that Hilary Clinton had "lost" $6B USD while the Head of State. Now We are still arguing about the e-mails but NOTHING about the 'lost' $6B.. O.K. great lie about the e-mails what about the $6B??

www.activistpost.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is from the beginning of January. I hope Trump supporters aren't trying to promote any current sense of popularity with crowds from over six months ago.

They wouldn't do that, would they?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Fixed camera mounts to show 'the angle' the media wants to present, 'focused' on the smallest number of people possible the way they have to for ZZZillary, because she has no support.

An ability to pan would allow the cameraman a choice, he has no choice. He does what he is told, or else.

Compared to the kind of coverage of football games with twenty nine camera angles, blimps even, instant replay and Jumbotrons...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I see the deflect and denial train is still running smoothly this Monday morning. There are many reasons why rally attendance matters little to support (people can go to many different rallies in different states, people may not vote go to them, people who don't like the candidate may attend just for controversy), and that's without even comparing Trump's events to Hillary's, who tends to hold her events in hostile territory. Meanwhile, Trump likes to continue to appeal to his echo chamber and never reach out to hostile demographics.

I like his attempt at trying to reach out to African Americans recently. Trump pitches black voters: 'What the hell do you have to lose?' What lovely reasoning...

Trump -- speaking to an overwhelmingly white audience that featured only a smattering of African-Americans and other minorities -- also promised that were he to run for re-election at the end of his first term, he would win 95% of the black vote.

Yeah, that looks like it's going to reach SOOOO many African-American ears. Heh. Not that it matters. Shaming them into voting for him isn't going to be effective anyways.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: eNumbra

And your one meme proves what?

The meme shows what we're witnessing on a daily basis. The ESTABLISHMENT media is united in trying to manufacture outrage about anything Trump says or does on a 24/7 basis. All the while they're running cover for Hillary! Why hasn't she done a press conference in 200+ days? Why is nobody in the media pursuing her strange behavior and health? Of course if you're a hypocritical left winger or a Democrat, you're not going to see anything wrong with this arrangement.

And yet you've still failed to address my original question.

Is it that cameramans job to show the entire crowd?
I don't need to be shown the media is biased; anyone with half a brain knows this. Your image and your continued assertions of the obvious don't address the camera operator.

edit on 8/22/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

originally posted by: amicktd

I say it doesn't prove anything other than Trump has way more support than the polls suggest. It also suggests his support is real as Hillary's could be fabricated. This doesn't even account for the fact that many people never even get into a Trump rally because it's already packed to capacity.

I wouldn't disagree with any of this, it's just not addressing my original point.
edit on 8/22/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Ok, so you don't disagree with me?

Partly. Both party are one in the same , so I don't agree its only left leaning.

You can claim it has nothing to do with party, yet the media is a revolving door of Democrat politicians and operatives going to the media, then going back to politics.

Revolving doors is not exclusive to Democrats and the two party Revolving doors often work together. You saw that with the Telecom industry and the FCC.

The head of the FCC under Bush swapped position with the head of telecom lobbying group, who then became the Head of the FCC under Obama.

The truth is thy're goals and agendas never change.

True, and if you notice both the GOP and the DNC have given us:

1. bigger gov;t

2. less privacy.

3. More debt

4. More global conflict , because the MIC makes money during chaos not peace.

5. Corporate friendly laws.

6. More separation of Americans. The worst thing we could do to the establishment is come together against them.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I forget which speech it was, but the best was when he was razzing the CNN cameramen for turning off their cameras when he spoke about CNN negatively. The people in the crowd would boo them. It was majesty.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It would literally be the best thing that could happen if the cameras would turn away from Donald Trump and take a real good look at the people in attendance at his rallies.

It's a win-win.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Watch other debates,CNN always pans the audience,can't see something if you don't want to

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

That Trump supporters are a sensitive bunch and constantly need to deflect/defend their messiah at any cost.

Memes shouldn't be on ATS.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Its funny you think the only way to reach black voters is to blame white people for their problems and label personal responsibility "racist". The truth is that YOU are the racists. I hope black voters begin to realize this at some point.

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It would literally be the best thing that could happen if the cameras would turn away from Donald Trump and take a real good look at the people in attendance at his rallies.

It's a win-win.

At least they're not beating people up in mobs while carrying Mexican flags.
edit on 22-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yea. Preaching to a bunch a white people about how screwed up black peoples lives are in this country (using hyperbole and lies nonetheless) makes ME the racist and will TOTALLY expand Trump's support. Lol.

That's just as ridiculous of a premise as suggesting that rally numbers are more indicative of the total country's support of a candidate than aggregate poll sampling. Oh wait.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Yea. Preaching to a bunch a white people about how screwed up black peoples lives are in this country (using hyperbole and lies nonetheless) makes ME the racist and will TOTALLY expand Trump's support. Lol.

That's just as ridiculous of a premise as suggesting that rally numbers are more indicative of the total country's support of a candidate than aggregate poll sampling. Oh wait.

Okay first off you just assume it's nothing but white people, but you have no idea. Second, you imply that if it is white people somehow there something negative about that. Thirdly, Trump was addressing black voters. He was not addressing white voters. In any case, what does it matter? We're all Americans! It's people like you constantly dividing along skin color lines.

Lastly, you guys constantly preach that black people are oppressed and have horrible lives in this country. That is the narrative all the time, 24/7. Now suddenly The Narrative has changed! Now black people's lives are great Trump is a racist for saying otherwise. You guys change your talking points as quickly as the media does. It's like you're all getting the same marching orders. So which is it? Are black people poor and oppressed, or doing great?
edit on 22-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Watch other debates,CNN always pans the audience,can't see something if you don't want to
This wasn't a debate.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

That Trump supporters are a sensitive bunch and constantly need to deflect/defend their messiah at any cost.

In my opinion, your post is equivalent to a juvenile meme. Not very constructive and could easily describe the most vocal supporters of either mainstream candidate.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Okay first off you just assume it's nothing but white people, but you have no idea. II you imply that if it is why people somehow there something negative about that. Thirdly, Trump was addressing black voters. He was not addressing white voters.

I'm not assuming anything. The demographics of the crowd were discussed in the article I posted. Clearly you didn't read it.

Lastly, you guys constantly preach that black people are oppressed and have horrible lies in this country. That is the narrative all the time, 24/7. Now suddenly The Narrative has changed the black people's lives are great and that Trump is a racist for saying otherwise. You guys change your talking points as quickly as the media does. It's like you're all getting the same marching orders.

I'm not changing any narrative. I'm just saying that Trump has the facts wrong. Just because Trump has the facts wrong doesn't mean that everything is all peachy in the black community. Stop pretending like the world is some either-or duality thing. There are gradients and levels to everything.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Anyway, this is one of the reasons I will be voting Trump. We need more people calling out our totally corrupt media.

The camera's did a full pan of the stadium prior to his taking the stage.

Trump spent 5+ Minutes berating a working-man that was just doing his job and did so from the podium in front of thousands of people. He's is an ass of the highest order.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Stop pretending like the world is some either-or duality thing. There are gradients and levels to everything.

In your mind the world changes to suit your immediate political needs. How are Trumps facts wrong? Let me see your corrections of his facts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join