It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madela Effect-Yellow Orb in sky in England.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Woke up today and there was a bright yellow orb in the sky!

I have never seen this wierd thing before! The sky was always grey!

And there was no water falling out the sky! I was dry which never happens. Plus I had to take my jacket off as I had this odd feeling I think may have been called "feeling warm" in other countrys.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
And there was no water falling out the sky! I was dry which never happens. Plus I had to take my jacket off as I had this odd feeling I think may have been called "feeling warm" in other countrys.

Okay. I believe you for two main reasons.

One, you never lie.

Two, if you are able to take your jacket off in England then you are no longer in the normal timeline England but one that has Mandela Effected to an actual latitude/climate that people can enjoy.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Funny thing is the time line has shifted again! England is now grey and wet again.

But I still have memorys of this other weird time line ?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Now I am a Mandela effect believer....... thank you for such convincing post, and you didn't even need to add a youtube video!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I saw the same thing in Scotland too! It's alway rainy and cloudy in my timeline.

What is this bright yellow thing? Does it have a name? Can I name it George and hug him and squeeze him?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I saw the same thing in Scotland too! It's alway rainy and cloudy in my timeline.

What is this bright yellow thing? Does it have a name? Can I name it George and hug him and squeeze him?

I think...I Think we need to sacrifice a virgin to it........Maybe thats why we dont see Geroge very often? We dont have Virgins to sacrifice

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I think...I Think we need to sacrifice a virgin to it........Maybe thats why we dont see Geroge very often? We dont have Virgins to sacrifice

I don't think we have virgins in Scotland. Maybe we should steal some from Wales?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Funny thing is the time line has shifted again! England is now grey and wet again.

That is odd.

Let's see if we can pin your timeline down further. Answer the following questions:
    Which soccer team's fans suck the most?
    Do those fans suck more than English cuisine?
    Do they suck more than the French?
    How bad did Cameron screw up your country?
    Did you Brexit or Brentrance?
    If an English man gets on a train at Charing Cross and is headed towards east towards Waterloo at 60kph and another train heads out of Waterloo in the opposite direction at 55kph at what point does Prince Charles not have a giant horse face?

edit on 21-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Maybe we should steal some from Wales?

Are there still any virginal sheep there?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I live in central California, and that damn George is here every day! He roasts us like a firey furnace with his hot breath, bringing the outdoor temp up to 115F.
Be glad for your nice cool gray skies, as they are much friendlier then Hot Head George

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That is odd.

Let's see if we can pin your timeline down further. Answer the following questions:
    Which soccer team's fans suck the most?
    Do those fans suck more than English cuisine?
    Do they suck more than the French?
    How bad did Cameron screw up your country?
    Did you Brexit or Brentrance?
    If an English man gets on a train at Charing Cross and is headed towards east towards Waterloo at 60kph and another train heads out of Waterloo in the opposite direction at 55kph at what point does Prince Charles not have a giant horse face?

Which soccer team's fans suck the most? Millwal
Do those fans suck more than English cuisine? Yes
Do they suck more than the French? No
How bad did Cameron screw up your country? On a scale from Teddy Rosavelt to Obama Id say a Gerorge Bush Jr scale.
Did you Brexit or Brentrance? More a BrexIdunno
If an English man gets on a train at Charing Cross and is headed towards east towards Waterloo at 60kph and another train heads out of Waterloo in the opposite direction at 55kph at what point does Prince Charles not have a giant horse face? When he is dead a Cremated.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Maybe we should steal some from Wales?

Are there still any virginal sheep there?

Likley not. Hence why we might find a Virgin Girl to sacrfice to George.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

On the Mandela-Kardashev scale of energy wastefully consumed on searching for Mandela Effect support you are approximately a 6.3 in a 1-10, 10 being a highly intellectually evolved culture that is able to discern poor memory from some bull**** internet meme and 1 which is going full retard like the current reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

That is odd.

Which soccer team's fans suck the most?Oxford University. They in division Fish.
    Do those fans suck more than English cuisine?Nothing beats English cuisine. Even the French are envious.
    Do they suck more than the French?The French are wonderful people!
    How bad did Cameron screw up your country?Whose that?
    Did you Brexit or Brentrance?Breakfast
You mean King Charles the 15th?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You have obviously been struck on the head by a falling piano as a timeline which you have just described exists purely in the heads of those recently crushed by a keyed musical instrument plummeting from a great height.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't remember a piano.

I do remember a guitar that you sit at and push black and white keys.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Exactly, which is why Billy Joel wrote his hit song Guitar You Sit at and Push Black and White Keys Man.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Exactly, which is why Billy Joel wrote his hit song Guitar You Sit at and Push Black and White Keys Man.

I don't recall that song or singer.

I remember Billy Jowel singing Accordion Dude.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Not my favorite. I always liked Scenes From a Post-Etruscan Society Eatery.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh my gawd this thread ruined my day.
All I wanted to do is log on and read about Trump and I have to sift through low brow sh@@ threads to find someone who is offended by Crooked Hillary.

You guys know that no matter what timeline you are from Hillary is still made president in 2016?

I mean I have a clear memory of waking up on Mars in my Mars Condo last week and seeing her leading in the polls.

And today I wake up and yes there is this thing that people call the sun and I feel like I've always known this and called it this too. But then on the tv they are saying that she is still leading in the polls. And then I remembered Mars from last week and it all hit me.

I want my timeline back Mandela!
I'm talking to you! Thanks for causing this sh##!

See you in another timeline

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join